ADVERTISEMENT

Fever, me again

Dreh_Nagi_HC_IM

Gold Buffalo
Feb 22, 2017
You should come back to the board, and simply man up, bro.

Explain what happened and work on fixing the situation. Football season starts in three months, and I know you enjoy talking Herd and Canes football.

$200.00 isn't worth a man's dignity.

You should come back to the board, and simply man up, bro.

Explain what happened and work on fixing the situation. Football season starts in three months, and I know you enjoy talking Herd and Canes football.

$200.00 isn't worth a man's dignity.

He is too busy talking shit on Twitter to former Marshall football players telling them how much they suck and how horrible they were as football players.

He then starts mocking and talking shit to players from other colleges telling them that they aren't going to get drafted. Then, when the kid goes in the third round, @Herd Fever blocks him so the kid can't mock fever for his sheer stupidity.

The question really is how bad is your life and your self worth if you are willing to be such a tool over $200?

You guys remember that name dropping wvu attorney that used to post on here? I bet him one year that Marshall wouldn't give up 300 rushing yards to wvu. It was something like $300 or $500, can't remember, but even that jack leg was man enough to pay up when he lost the bet.

He defends about every scum bag that goes on trial in Huntington. What a way to make a living...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT