ADVERTISEMENT

For greed

WVUSerg

Gold Buffalo
Nov 18, 2017
Jesus didn’t enter the world by force, imposing God’s will on everyone.

Rather, he arrived in humble vulnerability, depending on the compassion of others.

A Christianity that imposes itself on others rather than embodying compassion is following someone other than Jesus.

Reactions: 30CAT
Jesus didn’t enter the world by force, imposing God’s will on everyone.

Rather, he arrived in humble vulnerability, depending on the compassion of others.

A Christianity that imposes itself on others rather than embodying compassion is following someone other than Jesus.

Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
I was going to say something about your lies now I don't need to.

Reactions: 30CAT
I was going to say something about your lies now I don't need to.

Yes you are a liar

Yes you are a liar

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT