ADVERTISEMENT

Forget going to England

Kate Branson

Silver Buffalo
Dec 16, 2020
Read where one person died of the omicron scariant so now they're thinking of shutting it down. 1 death out of 1,000,000 cases or whatever.

Then it said they shot the thing down about New York. Going to stick with forcing the shots there. Someday there will be a new shot every morning like when you get diabetes. Maybe they'll just combine the diabetes shot and this all in one.

No way in hell I would go to NY now. Showing that damn vaccine card everywhere and having to wear a mask all the damn time. You want get a hot dog or a slice of pizza? Where is your vaccine card. That place must suck now.

Why in the hell would you shut down the whole country of England over one case like that?

I had to register for the concert Saturday night at Nationwide Arena in Columbus by downloading a photo of my vaccine card (and everyone in my group) to the venue website. If not vaccinated, a negative PCR test within 72 hour window of concert had to be provided. Masks were required in the arena, although many people took it off at their seats.

My daughter is heading to DC for the Jonas Brothers concert tomorrow night in Capital One Arena. She had to do the same thing along with shot of her driver’s license and was issued an arena pass barcode for admittance.

Providing proof of vaccination is fairly common right now.

I had to register for the concert Saturday night at Nationwide Arena in Columbus by downloading a photo of my vaccine card (and everyone in my group) to the venue website. If not vaccinated, a negative PCR test within 72 hour window of concert had to be provided. Masks were required in the arena, although many people took it off at their seats.

My daughter is heading to DC for the Jonas Brothers concert tomorrow night in Capital One Arena. She had to do the same thing along with shot of her driver’s license and was issued an arena pass barcode for admittance.

Providing proof of vaccination is fairly common right now.
I won't go. Until we stop that bull crap they are going to do worse one day. As I get older it takes more to impress me anyway. I just draw the line at certain things and it better be a big event. I am not showing my papers. That crap is just ludicrous.

Thank goodness I can't go to anything like that. Jonas Brothers have some good songs that I listen to, but only the recording. I don't want the show, the crowd, the traffic, the people and now the masks and the shots. Just the recording of the song that's played on the radio.

Most of that is why ballgames are out now too. I have no patience left for much of anything. No lines, no crowds, no bullshit. Just whatever it is as fast, easy and cheap as you can get it.

No way in hell I would go to NY now. Showing that damn vaccine card everywhere and having to wear a mask all the damn time. You want get a hot dog or a slice of pizza? Where is your vaccine card. That place must suck now.

Why in the hell would you shut down the whole country of England over one case like that?
Thank you for admitting that you are vaccinated.

And extremely ridiculous for a variety of reasons. Most of all, because the vaccine only helps you...not anybody else.

The vaccine isn’t perfect. But it would seem to me that if everyone was vaccinated or showed proof of testing negative in a short window prior to entry, the environment would be a lot safer than if no restrictions apply. Everything I’ve seen on this so far shows that the vaccinated are both less likely to become infected and less likely to spread the virus. So if you’re less likely to spread it, wouldn’t that be helping someone else? But more importantly, if there was a breakthrough case, the severity of sickness resulting in hospitalization and deaths are overwhelmingly less in the vaccinated. That’s pretty comforting to me to know that I can enjoy a semblance of normalcy without fear of killing someone. So although the vaccine isn’t perfect, an environment with with everyone vaccinated or showing proof of negative would be exponentially safer.

It took me less time to fill out proof of vaccination on line than it did writing this post. The vaccine is a freedom maker, not a freedom taker.

Reactions: extragreen
The vaccine isn’t perfect. But it would seem to me that if everyone was vaccinated or showed proof of testing negative in a short window prior to entry, the environment would be a lot safer than if no restrictions apply. Everything I’ve seen on this so far shows that the vaccinated are both less likely to become infected and less likely to spread the virus. So if you’re less likely to spread it, wouldn’t that be helping someone else? But more importantly, if there was a breakthrough case, the severity of sickness resulting in hospitalization and deaths are overwhelmingly less in the vaccinated. That’s pretty comforting to me to know that I can enjoy a semblance of normalcy without fear of killing someone. So although the vaccine isn’t perfect, an environment with with everyone vaccinated or showing proof of negative would be exponentially safer.

It took me less time to fill out proof of vaccination on line than it did writing this post. The vaccine is a freedom maker, not a freedom taker.
It is big govt control.

But it would seem to me that if everyone was vaccinated or showed proof of testing negative in a short window prior to entry, the environment would be a lot safer

Hard to measure this really.

Just gut feel, seems like it would be safer if people all just knew the truth instead of having me already hallucinating plus now everybody else believing in fake colds.

Doesn't seem safe to have everyone living in a fake fun house. I was hoping to be in there with just a few select other crazies. I mean hell, I'm in the damn thing and still know this is the biggest farce ever.

I would like to see where you are getting your information that says vaccinated people are less likely to spread the virus. That’s simply not true. All the vaccine does is suppress symptoms, but you are still just as capable of spreading the virus as an unvaccinated person. On top of that, a vaccinated individual is probably more likely to spread the virus because they have little to no symptoms, and therefore unaware, whereas an unvaccinated person clearly knows they have Covid and are more likely to avoid people.

And these mandates are absolutely taking people’s freedoms. How you can say otherwise with a straight face is beyond me.

I would like to see where you are getting your information that says vaccinated people are less likely to spread the virus. That’s simply not true. All the vaccine does is suppress symptoms, but you are still just as capable of spreading the virus as an unvaccinated person. On top of that, a vaccinated individual is probably more likely to spread the virus because they have little to no symptoms, and therefore unaware, whereas an unvaccinated person clearly knows they have Covid and are more likely to avoid people.

And these mandates are absolutely taking people’s freedoms. How you can say otherwise with a straight face is beyond me.
You're an idiot.

And, where does it stop? Here we are uploading vaccine records to a local govt or local owned venue to see a concert. That stuff is stored somewhere and what will they ask for next? Are they going to mandate at some point little girls take birth control? Young boys get clipped? Or flu shots are mandatory now.

Just think of what some of these people would do if they could.

If we keep letting them. Why 90 some percent of everyone complied with this shit, I'll never know.

The old man's answer: "They said on TV it killed people." We do not know of anyone who had this damn thing or anything. He had surgery on his thyroid and said they were dying of it in St. Mary's. He said they were all about 96 years old, but nonetheless was scared and wanted to go home quick before he got it from them.

And, where does it stop? Here we are uploading vaccine records to a local govt or local owned venue to see a concert. That stuff is stored somewhere and what will they ask for next? Are they going to mandate at some point little girls take birth control? Young boys get clipped? Or flu shots are mandatory now.

You're an idiot.

The Scientology woman got mad at me for saying the bird flu was fake.

Hollywood culture says that if you are actually smart enough to know it's fake, you're still supposed to act like it's real. You're supposed to wear the mask, obey all protocols, etc. and know somewhere deep in your brain, not very deep, but a little bit deep, that you're better than people who really think it's real.

It's all good, but I just can't stand to wear the damn mask and hate all these bullshit games. I don't play along with Santa, the tooth fairy or even God. No way I'm playing along with this shit.

So Rihanna says I can't be a scientologist then. I may be one anyway if I ever really have the time for it. Probably won't though.

“They absolutely do reduce transmission,” says Christopher Byron Brooke at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. “Vaccinated people do transmit the virus in some cases, but the data are super crystal-clear that the risk of transmission for a vaccinated individual is much, much lower than for an unvaccinated individual.”

“The risk of transmission from a breakthrough infection was much higher if someone had received just one dose of either vaccine.”

It’s the highest quality study we have so far on the question of infectiousness of vaccinated people infected with delta,” said Dr. Aaron Richterman, an infectious disease physician at the University of Pennsylvania, who was not involved in the research.

Susan Butler-Wu, a clinical microbiologist at the University of Southern California, called the study “well performed,” especially because it reflects real-world transmission since it tracked spread among close contacts.”

“We do not have conclusive proof. But more and more studies and real-world evidence points to fully vaccinated people, who are not immunocompromised, are less likely to transmit the virus if they become infected,” said Brian Laird, PharmD, manager of Pharmacy Operations at OSF HealthCare Heart of Mary Medical Center in Urbana, Illinois.

That's what everybody does now. They just say somebody else told them this so that's it.

Thinking for yourself is way out of style now. Nobody told me it was fake and that the mask was torture. That's just what I think, what I know and no amount of anything will change it.

If I get the thing and it kills me, it will be because I'm already unhealthy as hell.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT