ADVERTISEMENT

Former Marshall FB Player Passes

Man you really hate me and it's hilarious.

If this guy didn't play football at Marshall. Nobody here would give a ****, just another junkie dead.[/QUOTE]

It's statements like this, that should get a poster banned......Permanently.

Ashley was someone's son......In this case he was the son of a friend of mine.

So, you can go F&%# yourself!!!

Reactions: HerdFan73

If this guy didn't play football at Marshall. Nobody here would give a ****, just another junkie dead.

It's statements like this, that should get a poster banned......Permanently.

Ashley was someone's son......In this case he was the son of a friend of mine.

So, you can go F&%# yourself!!![/QUOTE]

That's cool, you knew him and I didn't. Like I said, another junkie is dead in my eyes and most other people's eye who didn't know him.

Funny, they'll give junkies free Narcan injections all day long but families have to pay out the ass for Eppy pens to save their kids. Screwed up world!

That's what happens when the Opioid Epidemic ravishes White America.

Last edited:

- You tweet a dozen times about me within two days disparaging my name, and I don't even have Twitter. You tweet to multiple football coaches, including ones whom I have worked with, fabricating stories about me.

- While you were living at your momma's house at 29 years old, you invited me to her house 1500 miles away from me so that you could fight me.

- I hadn't posted on here for a year, yet you made multiple posts about me on the premium board which I am not even a part of.

Yet I am the one who really hates you? Child, mocking you for your pathetic life and being the shitty person that you are doesn't equate to hate. You are entertainment for most on this board no different than midget cannons, bikini mud wrestling, and the half-man/half-woman carnival act.

You are a sideshow, amusing us only with your lack of intelligence, who gets tossed aside back into the trash receptacle after we all grow sick of you after a few minutes of laughs.

- You tweet a dozen times about me within two days disparaging my name, and I don't even have Twitter. You tweet to multiple football coaches, including ones whom I have worked with, fabricating stories about me.

- While you were living at your momma's house at 29 years old, you invited me to her house 1500 miles away from me so that you could fight me.

- I hadn't posted on here for a year, yet you made multiple posts about me on the premium board which I am not even a part of.

Yet I am the one who really hates you? Child, mocking you for your pathetic life and being the shitty person that you are doesn't equate to hate. You are entertainment for most on this board no different than midget cannons, bikini mud wrestling, and the half-man/half-woman carnival act.

You are a sideshow, amusing us only with your lack of intelligence, who gets tossed aside back into the trash receptacle after we all grow sick of you after a few minutes of laughs.

You been hating on me for about a decade now. You can't speak without calling someone a moron who disagrees with your point of view.

Oh and the invite to come see me in person and fight is still there. You act like I'm supposed to be scared or afraid of you or something. If you got beef with me, I totally invite you to come see me in person. Enough of this message board back and forth shit.

MODS are any of you reading this? Wake up and take this thread off. A son of Marshall and former athlete has passed and this thread - instead of posting condolences, has broken down into posts of drug abuse, etc. One can only wonder if any family member is reading this thread. Please in a positive memory of this former player end this thread.

and all this personal fighting is quickly destroying a board that is on life support already......lord, almost would rather have eerdiots posting on here than some of these so-called herd fans

Reactions: HerdFan73
MODS are any of you reading this? Wake up and take this thread off. A son of Marshall and former athlete has passed and this thread - instead of posting condolences, has broken down into posts of drug abuse, etc. One can only wonder if any family member is reading this thread. Please in a positive memory of this former player end this thread.
It's not a stretch to see how this thread had the potential to veer off into a discussion on drug abuse considering the cause of death and the rampant opioid abuse in the region

You been hating on me for about a decade now.

It hasn't even been four years, chunk. I didn't even know you existed before then. I first started noticing how dumb you were when I was at Cookman.

Oh and the invite to come see me in person and fight is still there. You act like I'm supposed to be scared or afraid of you or something. If you got beef with me, I totally invite you to come see me in person. Enough of this message board back and forth shit.

This is hysterical. I impact you so much that you want to fight just because I don't like you.

Lets look at the difference.

Your thought process: if I were nice to you and wanted you to suck my d!ck, you'd be all about it and milk the "friendship" for whatever you could. But since I don't like you, you want to fight, send messages to employers about me wherein you fabricate shit, post about me multiple times even though I hadn't posted in a year, and are entirely eaten up by me.

My thought process: you (or anyone) doesn't like me? Oh.

Somebody as meaningless as you doesn't elicit any reaction in real life from me. The difference between the two of us is so drastic that you should be honored that I even acknowledge your presence by responding to some of your messages. Yet, just because I don't like you, you want to fight. See the power and control I have over you?

Pathetic? That is absolutely pathetic. I control your actions, reactions, and activities. It's sad that I have that much impact on you.

Sounds like pussy talk to me.

I get it, this message board life is what you live for.

I don't even dislike you. It's hilarious that you dislike me. But like I've said, since you have this dislike for me, how about we settle this man for man. If not you will continue to be a message board pussy bitch in my eyes.

I don't even dislike you.

You don't dislike me, yet over the course of 24 hours, you tweeted a dozen comments about me . . . and I don't even have Twitter!

That would be like me going on Facebook - where we aren't even friends - and me making a dozen disparaging comments about you. Do you see how comically embarrassing that is for you?

But it didn't end there. Instead of just tweeting a dozen comments about me, you then started tweeting coaches about me and making up stories in an attempt to disparage me.

These tweets went on for hours and hours. That is quite a bit of control and reaction I get out of you for not disliking me.

Face it- I have made you my bitch. My words on a sports message board about you impact you so much that you react like that.

But like I've said, since you have this dislike for me, how about we settle this man for man. If not you will continue to be a message board pussy bitch in my eyes.

That would require two men. I've seen you, child. You're a soft, chubby, non-athletic, moron. You wouldn't last long. And that "junkie" that you were mocking for dying last week? Yeah, he would knock you out probably faster than I would. He, along with one other teammate who was 6'6 and whom I couldn't get inside his reach, were the only two on the team who could beat me in sparring. He would work you over fast.

Cool Story Bro but you've never seen me in person ever.

Anything else?? It's quite comical.

I don't even dislike you. It's hilarious that you dislike me. But like I've said, since you have this dislike for me, how about we settle this man for man. If not you will continue to be a message board pussy bitch in my eyes.
I thought you found religion?

That being said. I got 50 bucks on rifle.

I never said I played ball.

Thing is personally. I have no pity for Drug addicts.
Fever, I have an honest question and this in no way is intended to disparage you or anyone else, do you have anyone close to you who has struggled with addiction? Maybe "struggled" is not the right word given your expressed viewpoint, are there any addicts (whether they be in recovery or not) that are close to you by blood relation, marriage or friendship?

Fever, I have an honest question and this in no way is intended to disparage you or anyone else, do you have anyone close to you who has struggled with addiction? Maybe "struggled" is not the right word given your expressed viewpoint, are there any addicts (whether they be in recovery or not) that are close to you by blood relation, marriage or friendship?

Well I can start with my own father. Whenever he wasnt trafficking it, he was using it. And when the drugs wasnt around, alcohol was. I also have a former HS football teammate who has been in and out of prison because of drugs the last 10 years.

I've also grown up in neighborhoods where drugs and violence was hand in hand.

That's what happens when the Opioid Epidemic ravishes White America.

Recently I've been hearing this from some blacks, and it's bullshit. The last time smack was big was in the 1970's. I don't think Narcan was around then. Attitudes about drugs and addiction are very different now. Weed is in some form legal in 26 states. Addiction is recognized as a medical issue, not a personal weakness. Of course public policy and the response is now different.

Heroin has always been around especially in the Northeast.

The thing is it left the inner cities and is all over Suburban and Rural America.

As bad as we believe this issue to be, it's worse........Just finished Dreamland. It's both enlightening and frightening. (And it's 3 years old)

There is a lot of blame to go around on this problem and it's going to take significant work to solve it.

Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
Didn't you grow up in a smaller, wealthy town where celebrities have historically had their multi-million dollar summer houses and that has a crime rate far lower than the national average?

Serious question, have you ever been to Long Island. The Hamptons are a far cry away from where I grew up. Just from driving it's 45 mins away.

Where I grew up MS 13 is leaving bodies all over the place currently. I grew up where MS 13, Bloods, Crips, and Latin Kings have a strong presence.

This is what I say when I say you don't know me.

Around, but not big like it was right after Vietnam. And anyway, you are still wrong about race being involved in the response to the current problem.

Even before Vietnam, Heroin was King in NY, Vietnam made the situation worst and then the crack era spun it out of control. Giuliani cleaned up things a little bit but Heroin is affecting NY almost as bad as Appalachia.

Drugs, Gangs, and Poverty across all racial lines is destroying Long Island right now.

Serious question, have you ever been to Long Island. The Hamptons are a far cry away from where I grew up. Just from driving it's 45 mins away.

Where I grew up MS 13 is leaving bodies all over the place currently. I grew up where MS 13, Bloods, Crips, and Latin Kings have a strong presence..

No, I do know you, and that's why I can call out your bullshit.

Claiming that you grew up in neighborhoods infested with drugs and violence simply because other cities in the same county have those issues is like kids who grew up in McLean, VA (extremely affluent) claiming what you are simply because the DC line is just a couple of miles away.

You didn't grow up in Brentwood. You grew up in fvcking Bay Shore, which is a wealthy town where celebrities have their multi-million dollar summer homes. Suffolk County is one of the wealthiest counties in the country. Hell, Southampton is one of the wealthiest zip codes and is in Suffolk. Your town has a lower crime rate than the national average.

Are there crime-infested areas in Suffolk? Sure. That can be said about any county with a decent population. Hell, my hometown is home to a Fortune 500 company and at one point had the highest number of PhDs per capita in the country. Yet, the neighboring city 10 miles down the road, which shares an airport, has been shouted out in rap songs by Nas, Wu-Tang, AZ, Big L, and others due to the crime and drugs there. They are very close in proximity, but a world away in lifestyle.

Not only have I been to Long Island dozens of times (for sports, to routinely drive a Marshall teammate home, to visit friends/family, for a vacation), but my sister-in-law is from Suffolk County and an aunt still lives there.

Bay Shore is wealthy lol that's news to me.

And Southampton is about an hour away.

Brentwood on the other hand is just blocks away. Just stop talking about things you don't know. You know something but my life......you don't know.

There is some wealthy parts of Bay Shore yes close to the water, and there is part no different than Huntington, WV. The thing is, people don't understand how close everything is. But maybe you should look at a map sometimes.

Wyandanch, North Babylon, Deer Park, Bay Shore, Brentwood, Central Islip are all within 15 miles radius of each other. And that is just one part of Suffolk County. Mastic, Shirley, and Bellport is another cluster that has High Crime. Huntington Station is another area. And let's not begin to talk about Nassau County either.

I mean if you want me to bring you around dudes that are really about that life, let me know.

But let's talk about Binghamton, the place where prisoners fresh out of Elmira with no where to go or can't go back especially from NYC, Westchester, and Long Island end up and they bring the crime with them. No real homegrown dudes, just a bunch of dudes hiding from their problems in NYC or Long Island and Drug Addicts.

And your Marshall teammate, if your talking about Oscar(Don't know him, but know people who know him) He grew up about 10 blocks away from me in Brentwood. That tells you how close everything is.

I thought the real thugs kicked their kids out on the streets when they were about 5. Letting them stay until they're 30, that's whitey stuff.

Bay Shore is wealthy lol that's news to me.

Yes, as a whole, it is wealthy. The average family income is $75K. Even in an area with a higher cost of living, that is considered an upper-middle class average for an entire town (not per individual). The waterfront has tons of multi-million dollar homes, as does your shopping area. You border both East and West Islip, both known as upper-middle class areas. My sister-in-law is from East Islip.

According to realtor.com, there are 255 properties for sale in Bay Shore. 57 of them are $500,000 or more. That is upper-middle class, at worst. And that is in a town that has about half the population of Huntington. In comparison, Huntington has three times as many properties for sale. Only 25 of those are $500,000 or more, and of those 25, many are huge commercial sites on the market.

And Southampton is about an hour away.

Thanks for proving my point. Southampton is an hour away, yet you use a video talking about other parts of Suffolk County to try and prove that your town is full of violence, drugs, and "bodies being dumped." That just isn't true. A neighboring city? Sure. Bay Shore? Not at all. Hell, your crime rate is lower than the national average.

The thing is, people don't understand how close everything is. But maybe you should look at a map sometimes.

This is why people laugh at you. Do you realize that most cities have wealthy areas within a block or two of crack houses? My building in DC included a U.S. senator, multiple MDs, multiple attorneys (both private sector and Department of Justice attorneys), business owners (including one who owned health centers in DC), and Rose McGowan. The cheapest condos, which were studios, went for over $325,000. The parking spots? They were about $25,000. The building next door? It was government housing where I routinely watched homeless guys piss on the wall in the middle of the day.

Go a few blocks away to Cap Hill. There, you will find plenty of multi-million dollar condos and townhouses. A block away on the other side is a whole new world. It is amazing how little crossover there is between the two different worlds even though they are so close . . . and there are many of those in just about every major city in the country.

Being 10 blocks away from Oscar means absolutely nothing. 10 blocks in that environment is a drastic difference in lifestyles. Hell, 2 blocks in many areas is a drastic difference.

I mean if you want me to bring you around dudes that are really about that life, let me know.

This just keeps getting better. Remember when you claimed you were going to have your cousin ask Meek about me, because he "rolled with that crew?" Yeah, that was the same week Meek had me out to a club appearance with him before we went to a strip club. I'm guessing your cousin forgot to ask, huh?

But let's talk about Binghamton, the place where prisoners fresh out of Elmira with no where to go or can't go back especially from NYC, Westchester, and Long Island end up and they bring the crime with them. No real homegrown dudes, just a bunch of dudes hiding from their problems in NYC or Long Island and Drug Addicts.

Both of my parents grew up in Binghamton and is where my grandma still lives. Binghamton is like a country club compared to Elmira. Elmira's median household income is about a third of what I quoted of Bay Shore's earlier even though both have about the same population. It has 377 properties up for sale, only 2 of which are $500,000 are more. Compare that to Bay Shore. Elmira's crime rate is almost 33% higher than Bay Shore's even with almost the exact same population.

Bay Shore isn't a city with "violence, drugs, and bodies being dumped." A couple of miles away in Brentwood? Sure, not a good area. But, you're Bay Shore, not Brentwood, just like the kids in Georgetown are Georgetown and not Columbia Heights or Adams Morgan even though both are about a mile away.

We get it, rifle & fever: you guys don't like each other.....or, maybe you're both secretly in love with each other and fight like this to suppress your true feelings. Either way, can the two of you please stop it with this 'i hate you more than you hate me' crap, or at least request the mods to give you your own private thread, or even board?

Reactions: wvkeeper(HN)
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT