ADVERTISEMENT

Former Marshall FB Player Passes

Are you joking? This is 25 minutes away from Bay Shore. A pizza employee was caught with less than a kilo of coke, pills, and some guns?

Yesterday, this indictment was opened: 31 arrested for a kilo of heroin, coke, a mac-11, and 14 handguns.

http://www.newyorkupstate.com/news/...lakes_heroin_ring_linked_to_womans_death.html

You're claiming Bay Shore is "violent, full of drugs, and bodies being dumped" and reference a pizza guy in a town 25 minutes away selling coke as proof? Jesus, Fever. That happens in every town in the country.

Your comparing a major city to a town of 35,000

No, I compared an almost exact same sized city (Elmira) to Bay Shore. Elmira has almost 33% more crime, a much lower income level, etc. Bay Shore is heaven compared to Elmira.

We get it, rifle & fever: you guys don't like each other.....or, maybe you're both secretly in love with each other and fight like this to suppress your true feelings. Either way, can the two of you please stop it with this 'i hate you more than you hate me' crap, or at least request the mods to give you your own private thread, or even board?

You are the biggest crybaby this board has ever seen. You make 30Kitty look like a tough-guy. Are you still bitter that the wvu fans abused you so badly on the smack board that you disappeared for years and made numerous complaints about it to the mods?

You have made at least four different posts on the main board complaining over the last couple of months. You reference how these kinds of posts have made the main board a ghost town (yet, it was much more of a ghost town four months ago). So, now that the discussion is moved to a different board, one you NEVER post on, you follow the discussion over here and cry some more?

Listen, crybaby. If you want to whine and cry to the moderators every week, have at it. But don't cry to them about the main board being ruined by these discussions and then follow the discussions over here where you never post and cry about it more.

Reactions: WV-FAN and mufan08
We get it, rifle & fever: you guys don't like each other.....or, maybe you're both secretly in love with each other and fight like this to suppress your true feelings. Either way, can the two of you please stop it with this 'i hate you more than you hate me' crap, or at least request the mods to give you your own private thread, or even board?

I don't hate him, I'm just not going to let him punk me.

Are you joking? This is 25 minutes away from Bay Shore. A pizza employee was caught with less than a kilo of coke, pills, and some guns?

Yesterday, this indictment was opened: 31 arrested for a kilo of heroin, coke, a mac-11, and 14 handguns.

http://www.newyorkupstate.com/news/...lakes_heroin_ring_linked_to_womans_death.html

You're claiming Bay Shore is "violent, full of drugs, and bodies being dumped" and reference a pizza guy in a town 25 minutes away selling coke as proof? Jesus, Fever. That happens in every town in the country.

No, I compared an almost exact same sized city (Elmira) to Bay Shore. Elmira has almost 33% more crime, a much lower income level, etc. Bay Shore is heaven compared to Elmira.

Did you not read the article where they raided a house in Bay Shore where they found all the stuff??

Are you even from Elmira? And I never said Elmira wasn't violent. I said the opposite.

Well I can start with my own father. Whenever he wasnt trafficking it, he was using it. And when the drugs wasnt around, alcohol was. I also have a former HS football teammate who has been in and out of prison because of drugs the last 10 years.

I've also grown up in neighborhoods where drugs and violence was hand in hand.
I am very sorry you have been closely touched by addiction and how it has affected you throughout your life. It is understandable that you feel betrayed due to the actions of your father and I believe most people would feel betrayed if they were in your shoes; with the feelings of betrayal, you have likely built up a great deal of anger and resentment towards your father and addicts as a whole. Sadly, I feel you are unknowingly allowing this to control your day to day life, as painful as it is, you cannot allow an addict to control your life and you cannot allow the addiction to hold you back. You often speak about your faith, have you turned yourself over to God and asked him to grant you the serenity? Have you asked him to help you accept the things that you cannot change, to give you the courage to change the things you can and the wisdom to know the difference?

Reactions: Herd Fever
I don't hate him, I'm just not going to let him punk me.

You don't have control of that. I've "punked you" repeatedly for the last few years. I have punked you so badly, that it has led you to spending hours tweeting dozens of times about me, tweeting employers multiple times, and fabricating stories about me to tweet people.

Did you not read the article where they raided a house in Bay Shore where they found all the stuff??

Yes, I also read where he was only selling at his employer's 25 minutes away. The guy had a couple hundred thousand dollars in cash and drugs. That isn't rare in a city with 30,000 people with a large population in the area. I just showed you a bigger drug haul where many of the dealers lived in much, much smaller areas than Bay Shore. Hell, Luigi Cantineri was murdered about .4 miles from my house. Somebody knocked on his middle-class apartment door and stabbed him to death. The rumor was that it was a mafia-drug issue. Across the street from his apartment were two buildings that were subsidized apartments. Right next door to his apartment were many more buildings of subsidized apartments. There are drug issues frequently in those apartments. Yet, .5 miles away from all of those welfare apartments were the McMansions of executives in a Fortune 500 company.

I don't claim that those things make my neighborhood "violent, full of drugs, and bodies being dumped." Likewise, Bay Shore also isn't like that. Do both areas have bad pockets? Sure. It is rare to find cities without them unless they are very small cities. But Bay Shore is nothing like you are attempting to present it as being.

I am very sorry you have been closely touched by addiction and how it has affected you throughout your life. It is understandable that you feel betrayed due to the actions of your father and I believe most people would feel betrayed if they were in your shoes; with the feelings of betrayal, you have likely built up a great deal of anger and resentment towards your father and addicts as a whole. Sadly, I feel you are unknowingly allowing this to control your day to day life, as painful as it is, you cannot allow an addict to control your life and you cannot allow the addiction to hold you back. You often speak about your faith, have you turned yourself over to God and asked him to grant you the serenity? Have you asked him to help you accept the things that you cannot change, to give you the courage to change the things you can and the wisdom to know the difference?

Who the fvck invited Dr. Phil to the board?

Try to every day

Once again, your comparing Bay Shore to a City.

How come this is so hard for you to understand? Elmira is basically the same exact size in population as Bay Shore. I'm comparing two cities with almost exact populations.

The big difference is that Bay Shore's country has far more people than the country Elmira is in. Outside of Elmira and Corning, the area becomes rural. Outside of Bayside is suburban and somewhat urban.

I know you want to think that you had it tougher than others and that your neighborhood had more "violence, drugs, and bodies being dumped" than other places, but the facts don't back it up.

Elmira, a similarly sized city, is much worse.

How hard is it to understand that Elmira is a dumping ground for Prisoners 4 to 5 hours away from where they committed their crimes. Elmira is a city of ex-con and Drug addicts. OF COURSE ELMIRA WILL HAVE MORE CRIME.

Nobody but you is making the comparison.

And once again, your comparing a City to a Ton. Only similarity is Population.

But ill say this, take a 7 mile radius around Bay Shore and you will have about 120k people. This is why you don't get it.

And you mentioned East Islip.......tons of drug addicts over there

Fever is against drugs because he is ashamed of how many blacks are hooked on drugs. Kinda of a uncle tom thing. Fever doesnt know if he wants to be uncle tom today or nat turner. Dumb wigger

Please forgive my ignorance as I do not hold a degree in geography, I was understanding Bay Shore and Elmira are in the same country.
No you've gone and done it. You called out riflearm for not being clear enough Now here comes his 1000 word thesis on how he's smarter than everyone else and everyone knew it was the farm country he was talking about
And I'm sure he will find something wrong with my post and point it out to everyone.

Please forgive my ignorance as I do not hold a degree in geography, I was understanding Bay Shore and Elmira are in the same country.

Elmira - Middle of Nowhere, farm country with Drug addicts. Whenever rappers shouted out Elmira, they are talking about the Prison NOT the City. Very similar to a city in WV.

Bay Shore - Very populous, 30 min drive into Queens. Located in one of the most populous Counties in America.

Last edited:
Fever is against drugs because he is ashamed of how many blacks are hooked on drugs. Kinda of a uncle tom thing. Fever doesnt know if he wants to be uncle tom today or nat turner. Dumb wigger

Do you know what a Wigger is??

And do you know what Nat Turner stood up for? If you knew anything, you would know Nat Turner would have been against Drug use.

So Fever doesn't have any street cred? I am really disappointed now.

SteveUrkel.jpg

You are the biggest crybaby this board has ever seen. You make 30Kitty look like a tough-guy. Are you still bitter that the wvu fans abused you so badly on the smack board that you disappeared for years and made numerous complaints about it to the mods?

You have made at least four different posts on the main board complaining over the last couple of months. You reference how these kinds of posts have made the main board a ghost town (yet, it was much more of a ghost town four months ago). So, now that the discussion is moved to a different board, one you NEVER post on, you follow the discussion over here and cry some more?

Listen, crybaby. If you want to whine and cry to the moderators every week, have at it. But don't cry to them about the main board being ruined by these discussions and then follow the discussions over here where you never post and cry about it more.

Just a quick point of clarification for the record, so your ego doesn't inflate even more: didn't "follow" you or this thread to this board - just received notification u had quoted my post in the original thread and clicked on that notification, not realizing thread had been moved to Pullman.

That is all.

Elmira. Elmira. My hearts on fire, for Elmira. Giddy up oom poppa omm poppa mow mow
Giddy up oom poppa omm poppa mow mow
Heigh-ho silver, away!

Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
How hard is it to understand that Elmira is a dumping ground for Prisoners 4 to 5 hours away from where they committed their crimes. Elmira is a city of ex-con and Drug addicts. OF COURSE ELMIRA WILL HAVE MORE CRIME.

Nobody but you is making the comparison.

And that is exactly the point. Your claim that your "neighborhood" is "full of violence, crime, and bodies being dumped" is bogus when compared to similarly sized areas in the state. As I have stated, your "neighborhood" has a lower crime rate than the national average. In other words, it is safer with less crime than the average throughout the country.

How hard is it to understand that Elmira is a dumping ground for Prisoners 4 to 5 hours away from where they committed their crimes. Elmira is a city of ex-con and Drug addicts.

You think people who serve long stints in maximum security get released and just stay in that city of 35,000 hours away from home? You continue to show how clueless you are.

But ill say this, take a 7 mile radius around Bay Shore and you will have about 120k people. This is why you don't get it.

What fvcking world do you live in? I am the one who introduced that Suffolk County had far more people in it. Now, you're claiming that I don't get it?

The thing you aren't getting is that a county, especially one as large in geography and population as Suffolk, doesn't equate to a neighborhood. As a whole, Suffolk County is one of the wealthiest in the country. There is no way to dodge that statistic. Are there parts of that big county that are bad? Yes. Is your "neighborhood" bad? Not at all. In fact, it is far safer than the average spot throughout the U.S.

Whenever rappers shouted out Elmira, they are talking about the Prison NOT the City. Very similar to a city in WV.

Again, you're clueless. Though a couple of rappers have referenced the prison there, the majority were referencing it due to the drugs/violence/trouble there.

I can post bars if you want.

Bay Shore - Very populous, 30 min drive into Queens. Located in one of the most populous Counties in America.

I've already introduced that. Suffolk is one of the wealthiest counties in the country. There are some bad parts in such a big county. Your neighborhood isn't one of them. What you claimed ("violence, drugs, bodies being dumped") about your neighborhood is entirely false. In fact, your neighborhood is safer than the average spot in the U.S., is a wealthy town, and has a multitude of multi-million dollar houses for having a small population.

Just a quick point of clarification for the record, so your ego doesn't inflate even more: didn't "follow" you or this thread to this board - just received notification u had quoted my post in the original thread and clicked on that notification, not realizing thread had been moved to Pullman.

That is all.

Mods don't cater to your tears on this board as much as they do on the main board. I suggest you staying over there. The big, bad wvu fans aren't allowed to touch you over there.

No you've gone and done it. You called out riflearm for not being clear enough Now here comes his 1000 word thesis on how he's smarter than everyone else and everyone knew it was the farm country he was talking about
And I'm sure he will find something wrong with my post and point it out to everyone.

Most people don't need it pointed out, as your stupidity is on full display for all to see again.

06's comment wasn't about me not being clear enough. He wasn't confused about anything. He was making a joke because I typed "country" instead of "county." He was making a joke referencing my typo. He wasn't confused about the two locations being in the same country. He knew they were, hence why he made the joke.

That's embarrassing for you, but you're used to it by now.

Mods don't cater to your tears on this board as much as they do on the main board. I suggest you staying over there. The big, bad wvu fans aren't allowed to touch you over there.
Isn't Toes the guy that had a profile picture of himself, dressed up in a Herd football uniform kneeing next to Coach Pruett? I still laugh at that one. Maybe I should dress up in a Globetrotter's uniform and get a picture with Meadowlark.

Nat turner went on a killing spree. He also was a preacher. I only have one thing to say about Nat. Why did it take so long for someone to do what Nat done. The way waa whites treated blacks it should have happened more. Wigger is someone who doesnt know if their black or white. Thats my definition.

Like I said already, Nothing about Elmira is similar to Bay Shore. There is more people within 5 miles of where I live than the entire county Elmira sits in.

Like I said already, Nothing about Elmira is similar to Bay Shore. There is more people within 5 miles of where I live than the entire county Elmira sits in.

And that has absolutely nothing to do with your claim.

You claimed that your neighborhood was full of violence, drugs, and bodies being dumped. Unless you claim that your neighborhood includes five miles in all directions from where you are, then your claim is bogus.

As we both agreed, claiming a neighborhood to be that wide in geography is foolish. In many areas, just a few blocks away is considered an entirely different neighborhood with incredibly different lifestyles that don't intervene.

Your neighborhood doesn't have what you claim. Areas miles away? Possibly. But that isn't your neighborhood. Your neighborhood is in a wealthy hamlet full of multi-million dollar homes, with a crime rate lower than the national average.

As I showed, a city I grew up next to with the same population of your town is far more dangerous with far more crime. Yet, I don't claim that my neighborhood is full of violence, drugs, and bodies being dumped just from growing up miles from it.

You continue to show your cluelessness on where I am from.

Look at a map, understand how close everything is, then come back to me. Until then shut the **** up. Your making yourself look stupid each and every time you post.

You know what, I'll just a few of my homies that are currently locked up in Prison not the county Jail including one serving 25 to Life for 2nd Degree murder for killing a rival drug dealer. Here is the news article for you. http://archive.longislandpress.com/2010/09/01/bay-shore-man-found-guilty-of-2008-murder/

http://nysdoccslookup.doccs.ny.gov/GCA00P00/WIQ3/WINQ130 serving Life for Murder

http://nysdoccslookup.doccs.ny.gov/GCA00P00/WIQ3/WINQ130 serving a 4 year Drug conviction, this is his third one

http://nysdoccslookup.doccs.ny.gov/GCA00P00/WIQ3/WINQ130 serving 19 years for Robbery and Sexual Assualt with 2 other Co-Defendants. 1 of the Defendants is appealing his case. Here is a recent article http://www.newsday.com/long-island/...in-2005-bay-shore-sex-assault-case-1.13185239

http://nysdoccslookup.doccs.ny.gov/GCA00P00/WIQ2/WINQ120 just was released 8 months ago, another Drug conviction.

http://nysdoccslookup.doccs.ny.gov/GCA00P00/WIQ3/WINQ130 Served 3 years for Drugs

Should I continue??? All of these guys I either grew up with because they lived around the corner from or played football with.

Last edited:
Wait: you know people who are incarcerated? Wow! You ARE hard!

Moron, a guy I grew up with (and traveled all around the state/northeast playing in 3-on-3 tournaments) is serving life for killing a female police officer. A middle school and high school friend has been incarcerated for a number of years for numerous crimes; sexual assault, kiddie porn, etc. A guy I played baseball and basketball with from age 7 - 14 was arrested last week, again, for multiple drug charges. I can't keep count of how many have been arrested and/or still locked up for drug charges.

Does that make my city or me hard? No. It makes you look like a fool for continuing to claim that your "neighborhood" is full of violence, drugs, and bodies being dumped, especially when you are referencing cases a decade old.

You realize that the link of the map you provided shows that you are far less likely to be a victim of a violent crime than the rest of New York State, right? Have you asked a third-grader to read that to you, yet? Again, your own link states that you are far less likely to be the victim of a violent crime in your neighborhood than in the rest of New York State (not the city, the entire state).

"Bodies being dumped." Christ.

UPDATE 11:55 p.m.: The body found was that of 59-year-old Jose Espino-Perez, police said . . . his death appears to be non-criminal in nature, police said.

HAHAHAHAHAHH! What a moron you are.

Hold on, let me show you the recent obituaries in Elmira so that I can claim all of the deaths from cancer, heart failure, car accidents, etc.

God, you are a moron.

Let's not forget the second paragraph.

"The investigation is continuing and police are asking anyone with information to call the Homicide Squad at 631-852-6392."

ADVERTISEMENT