ADVERTISEMENT

Game thread

herdfan429

Platinum Buffalo
Feb 4, 2007
Marshall beaters out early. Already called two timeouts in the first 6 min of the game. And another drive stalls

Looks like we're picking up from where we left off against JMU

3rd and 9. They are showing blitz and our line can’t figure out their blocks so we call time out. So we come back out 5 wide then almost don’t get the snap off because Fancher has to get Ali back to the backfield for blitz pick up.

Rifle, you can talk about Trickett how ever you want, but that was horrible. I guess Trickett just thought they would come back out and decide not to blitz? They brought 6 and he had a play called, out of the timeout, that only had us with 5 players to block? Or did Fancher screw up by calling Ali back in?

Somebody blew that, which was it?

Didn’t they have another qb come in and take a snap? I mean having 2 qbs ready for a game is completely unheard of.

Fancher is horrible and that 3 rd down call on the goal was baffling.

I hope we switch qbs at the half.

We got 3 points!
Will Ferrell Reaction GIF

Reactions: ThunderCat98
We haven’t scored an offensive TD since the last play of the 3rd Q against Ga St. If you want to avoid doing math, when the halftime whistle blows, that will be 105 consecutive minutes of game time without a TD.

While typing this, brilliant underthrow to a wide open receiver. Go Fancher.

Reactions: MarshallSnare
"If fancher starts the second half that is coaching malfeasance."

Grounds to fire him immediately.

What is our team going to say when we are so bad the other teams fans start booing us.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT