ADVERTISEMENT

General Milley Colluded With America's Enemies Against His Own Government

All the clips I've seen show him looking at his watch right after a salute...which would occur after the casket had passed. Reports concur with that. Bad form to be sure, but it's not what you described.

There's a vid of Trump saying he doesn't like military who were captured. Mocking McCain for his 5 years as a POW.

The AP confirmed the Atlantic's story....it spoke to a couple of the sources.

The allegations were first reported in The Atlantic. A senior Defense Department official with firsthand knowledge of events and a senior U.S. Marine Corps officer who was told about Trump’s comments confirmed some of the remarks to The Associated Press, including the 2018 cemetery comments.

The defense officials said Trump made the comments as he begged off visiting the cemetery outside Paris during a meeting following his presidential daily briefing on the morning of Nov. 10, 2018.

You’re FOS

Two sources who were on the trip in question with Trump refuted the main thesis of The Atlantic's reporting -- that Trump canceled a trip to the Aisne-Marne American Cemetery, which is at the site of Belleau Wood, an important World War I battle, because he believed the dead soldiers to be "losers."

The White House had said at the time the decision was made because of poor weather for flying Marine One and the fact that the cemetery was too far a distance for a motorcade to drive.

One of the sources who refuted the Atlantic's reporting is not a fan of Trump. Both sources said that Trump was upset about not being able to go to Aisne-Marne and said they had never heard Trump refer to war dead at Aisne-Marne or in the battle of Bellau Wood as "losers" or "suckers."

• Haha
Reactions: KyMUfan and Chevy1
There are ways to deal with orders if you feel they are unlawful or immoral. This goes for a Private, let alone a GO. If this shit is true, Milley seriously fvcked up.

Funny how people still shriek about Jan 6 but completely shrug their shoulders at a GO planting the seeds of a military coup.

Civilian oversight exists for a reason. Trump being an asshole doesn't change that. If you think laws, standards and norms can be broken because of whose in office, you align pretty well with the Capitol rioters.

I don't believe it was a secret Trump is batshit crazy. Which is pretty much what the general communicated.
Have you ever been in the military? Because I have and I can tell you it doesn't matter that you're okay with this since it was under the guise of "but Trump." He isn't above the UCMJ and that's exactly what he violated.

Have you ever been in the military? Because I have and I can tell you it doesn't matter that you're okay with this since it was under the guise of "but Trump." He isn't above the UCMJ and that's exactly what he violated.
IF True, Milley screwed up big time. They would court martial anyone else for that. Milley is the Top military advisor to the President. It doesn't matter if the President is a dick or not or you don't like him. He could have always stepped down from that position. You don't run to Congress(who is not in the chain of command) and you certainly don't run to the Chinese. Good Lord.

Damn, I have seen privates gets smoked for going to their platoon leader or CO directly and not their squad leader first.

There are ways to deal with orders if you feel they are unlawful or immoral. This goes for a Private, let alone a GO. If this shit is true, Milley seriously fvcked up.

Funny how people still shriek about Jan 6 but completely shrug their shoulders at a GO planting the seeds of a military coup.

Civilian oversight exists for a reason. Trump being an asshole doesn't change that. If you think laws, standards and norms can be broken because of whose in office, you align pretty well with the Capitol rioters.
This is the most bizarre stuff I have read about involving Milley. Do you really think he did that?

Good thing instead he was focused on grifting.

Maybe we should just cut him a check to go away. Stick a billion for that in the big infrastructure bill.
Why do you keep changing the discussion from Trump to Biden???😳

You're a liar.
All you have to do is acknowledge the possibility that the Covid virus has at least two possible origins - man-made in a lab or naturally occurring and that the CCP covered up the initial outbreak in the Wuhan province and continues to underreport the number of cases and deaths.

Since you have continously resisted doing so I will continue to say you are running cover for the CCP. It's a simple as that. Hopefully that is simple enough for you to understand.

This is the most bizarre stuff I have read about involving Milley. Do you really think he did that?

I think a GO knows the legal avenues available to thwart a conflict between 2 superpowers, one initiated by a single person that is.

Now, I can see an offline conversation between two near-peers, with Milley saying something to the effect of 'He'll be out of office soon, we're keeping shit locked down on our side, don't start pressing red buttons if he tweets something stupid.'

Offline is the emphasized fvcking word here.

Reactions: ThunderCat98
I think a GO knows the legal avenues available to thwart a conflict between 2 superpowers, one initiated by a single person that is.

Now, I can see an offline conversation between two near-peers, with Milley saying something to the effect of 'He'll be out of office soon, we're keeping shit locked down on our side, don't start pressing red buttons if he tweets something stupid.'

There’s nothing “offline” at that level. He’s on duty 24/7. I’m sure he was engaged in a deep critical race theory discussion with his Chinese counterpart.

Reactions: mlblack16.

agree, looks like Milley is set to testify on Sept 28 before the Senate. It was about Afgnistan, but I am sure it will also be a discussion about these events.

There’s nothing “offline” at that level. He’s on duty 24/7. I’m sure he was engaged in a deep critical race theory discussion with his Chinese counterpart.

Yeah, I can mostly agree. This shit happens all the time though. Like Kerry talking to Iran during the last administration. As much as the left likes throwing around Logan Act accusations, that was probably one that actually fit the bill. Or Obama telling the commies he'll have more flexibility after the election. There's a grey area that exists, and at that level it's probably where most diplomacy actually happens. Right or wrong, it's the way those Bilderberg crazy hat wearing motherfvxkers work.

Reactions: Jartard and KyMUfan
Actually, the Kerry bullshit wasn't grey area at all. It was an egregious, overreaching act by a civilian trying to hold on to his previous title.

I just slid it in to cause trouble and keep the collective BP above 160.

Reactions: KyMUfan
agree, looks like Milley is set to testify on Sept 28 before the Senate. It was about Afgnistan, but I am sure it will also be a discussion about these events.

That shits gonna be must watch TV. I'm going to set a reminder and make sure I have plenty of beers stocked up.

Reactions: i am herdman
Why do you keep changing the discussion from Trump to Biden???😳
We are discussing something that happened while Trump was in office and which is partially about Trump. If anything, why are some of you changing the discussion to Biden?

That's basically what I am thinking. "Hey, if shit gets weird let's get on the phone with each other and verify what is going on."

The line that can't be crossed is, "The order will only come from me."

Nah. Probably just a stuttering issue.
I was thinking along the lines of batshit crazy as in meeting with an actual crackhead in the White House to discuss overthrowing an election. if Joe and Hunter (also an actual crackhead) manage to do that in 2024 I'll be the first to call it batshit crazy.

BUT LET'S UNDERSTAND WHAT ALL THIS MILLEY TALK IS ACTUALLY ABOUT:

It's a distraction from the real BIG STORY: Mike Pence has to be convinced by DAN FVCKING QUAYLE not to subvert an election. Who had "Dan Quayle saves democracy" on their Bingo card? And some of you really try to argue people and stuff wasn't batshit crazy....

Dan Quayle ain't no Jack Kennedy, but THANK GOD he also ain't no Donald Trump.

And if Mike Pence wasn't already finished, now he is really finished.

We are discussing something that happened while Trump was in office and which is partially about Trump. If anything, why are some of you changing the discussion to Biden?

Two things:

Grifting = Biden (Joe and Hunter)

Milley = Joe Biden as Commander in Chief is Milley's boss.

Really easy to connect the dots if you only try.

All you have to do is acknowledge the possibility that the Covid virus has at least two possible origins - man-made in a lab or naturally occurring and that the CCP covered up the initial outbreak in the Wuhan province and continues to underreport the number of cases and deaths.

Since you have continously resisted doing so I will continue to say you are running cover for the CCP. It's a simple as that. Hopefully that is simple enough for you to understand.
This is real simple, even you can understand it....you're a liar.

That's basically what I am thinking. "Hey, if shit gets weird let's get on the phone with each other and verify what is going on."

The line that can't be crossed is, "The order will only come from me."

I was thinking along the lines of batshit crazy as in meeting with an actual crackhead in the White House to discuss overthrowing an election. if Joe and Hunter (also an actual crackhead) manage to do that in 2024 I'll be the first to call it batshit crazy.

BUT LET'S UNDERSTAND WHAT ALL THIS MILLEY TALK IS ACTUALLY ABOUT:

It's a distraction from the real BIG STORY: Mike Pence has to be convinced by DAN FVCKING QUAYLE not to subvert an election. Who had "Dan Quayle saves democracy" on their Bingo card? And some of you really try to argue people and stuff wasn't batshit crazy....

Dan Quayle ain't no Jack Kennedy, but THANK GOD he also ain't no Donald Trump.

And if Mike Pence wasn't already finished, now he is really finished.
Joe Biden really got 80 plus million legal votes.....

UK has never cheated in basketball to win a national championship

Reactions: ThunderCat98
Two things:

Grifting = Biden (Joe and Hunter)

Milley = Joe Biden as Commander in Chief is Milley's boss.

Really easy to connect the dots if you only try.
Let none of this distract from the fact the thread is about stuff that supposedly happened under Trump, from a book about the Trump administration. You don't even have to connect dots for that.

TRUMP, THE GIFT THAT KEEPS ON GIVING. He's like Nixon, they are still writing books about him.

Joe Biden really got 80 plus million legal votes.....
Yep.

deal-with.gif

TRUMP, THE GIFT THAT KEEPS ON GIVING. He's like Nixon, they are still writing books about him.

Good grief man. They are still writing books about JFK too...

And LBJ...

And FDR...

You really need to expand your vision beyond your narrow world view...

Good grief man. They are still writing books about JFK too...

And LBJ...

And FDR...

You really need to expand your vision beyond your narrow world view...
That libertarian side coming out. hahahaha

Reactions: Jartard and KyMUfan
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT