ADVERTISEMENT

Georgia will still choke

Kate Branson

Silver Buffalo
Dec 16, 2020
I was wrong about them choking to Clemson. Had no idea Clemson turned into such pathetic mush and ruined their QB by thinking he had a brain.

They "coached" him into confusion and now he's worthless.

But UGA will choke. They always do and always have, my entire life. No national championships in my lifetime. Big chokers and blowers who even lost to WVU in a bowl. Now that's choking.

Donnan, Goff, Richt, whoever you want, Smart. All Gag.

Holy shit, I should be a big Georgia fan. They could teach me how to be a full blown bulimic, but I'd just as soon keep rooting for the Buckeyes and just spitting shit up instead of the Georgia full blown vomit jobs.

UGA will lose though. To either South Carolina, Auburn or Arkansas probably. Hell, Clemson had to score all their points for them. That was really a shitty ballgame.

I thought this was going to be about this Georgia.
georgia-toffolo-1-thumb.jpg

They really are unbelievably above the rest. I never thought in my life I'd ever see '95 Nebraska again. But now we're seeing it again with Alabama. They were '95 Nebraska last year and looks like they are again this year.

All this, but Saban is starting to look like Happy Gilmore's grandma so it's just a matter of time. Maybe they have the bag men in place to do this forever, but Saban can't be the face of it for too many more years. Father time sucks when you're that damn good in the world.

And that Georgia woman whatever that he posted up there, I'd be afraid she would eat me. The scale said I was fat today, but damn her head looks like some kind of giant pumpkin. Looks like a giant head. Does she have a giant ass, too? Wouldn't doubt it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT