ADVERTISEMENT

On a side note, screw Elon Musk

^^^The lying idiot doesn't comprehend that I don't follow twitter/X. The only time I see anything from twitter is when you trumptards post stupid stuff from it on this board.

What's a Trumptard, pedo-lover?

Every accusation is truly a confession.
gee, a bit ironic coming from the side that was making accusations on the daily against the right so much so that the standing joke has become, "if a liberal makes an accusation, they're likely doing it."

gee, a bit ironic coming from the side that was making accusations on the daily against the right so much so that the standing joke has become, "if a liberal makes an accusation, they're likely doing it."
The standing joke on the other side is “if a conservative makes an accusation, they’re likely doing it.”

And as incredulous and I’m sure you are about that, the left is equally incredulous that would be said about them.

• Haha
Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
The standing joke on the other side is “if a conservative makes an accusation, they’re likely doing it.”

And as incredulous and I’m sure you are about that, the left is equally incredulous that would be said about them.
not saying yore wrong, and i realize this forum is akin to a blip on the mole of the ass of a mosquito that's landed on the forehead of an elephant in the grand scheme, but i've never witnessed a liberal use that on here. there are many instances of the opposite. i've never witnessed it otherwise, either, but have seen many on the right say just that about the left.

i'm starting to feel like poor ole rodney king . . .

• Haha
not saying yore wrong, and i realize this forum is akin to a blip on the mole of the ass of a mosquito that's landed on the forehead of an elephant in the grand scheme, but i've never witnessed a liberal use that on here. there are many instances of the opposite. i've never witnessed it otherwise, either, but have seen many on the right say just that about the left.

i'm starting to feel like poor ole rodney king . . .
There are, what, 4 liberals here? And one just constantly vomits all over his keyboard. And another is usually too busy posting his car rentals for internet cred. And the other doesn’t even accept the title of liberal.

It isn’t really important, but I googled “every accusation is an admission” in quotes and the top three results that had anything to do with politics were a liberal using it against a conservative. But google is google so it is probably just feeding me what it thinks I want to see.

To be fair to NYT when it first happened Israel did claim it was them, so reporting that as fact wasn’t really bad.

I thought Israel was pretty quick to say it wasn't them? At least yesterday evening when I was listening to reports at that time they were saying it wasn't them.

I thought Israel was pretty quick to say it wasn't them? At least yesterday evening when I was listening to reports at that time they were saying it wasn't them.
I didn’t check the time stamps on the NYT article but someone from Israel’s social media team or whatever posted pretty much right after it happened that Israel had done it and they’d warned them they’d do it and it was because Hamas was doing whatever in the facility. I’m not sure how long after that announcement they backtracked.

Reactions: -CarlHungus-
There are, what, 4 liberals here? And one just constantly vomits all over his keyboard. And another is usually too busy posting his car rentals for internet cred. And the other doesn’t even accept the title of liberal.

It isn’t really important, but I googled “every accusation is an admission” in quotes and the top three results that had anything to do with politics were a liberal using it against a conservative. But google is google so it is probably just feeding me what it thinks I want to see.
I originally heard this applied to Trump. And it would be accurate applied to Trump, he even used to do this with business rivals.

To be fair to NYT when it first happened Israel did claim it was them, so reporting that as fact wasn’t really bad.
This is correct, one official Xittered this. Although it is possible one official was quite happy Gazans died and went with the ol' Jihad tactic of claiming responsibility for shit you didn't do....it would be an understatement to say feelings are quite raw in Israel.

Reactions: -CarlHungus-
I didn’t check the time stamps on the NYT article but someone from Israel’s social media team or whatever posted pretty much right after it happened that Israel had done it and they’d warned them they’d do it and it was because Hamas was doing whatever in the facility. I’m not sure how long after that announcement they backtracked.
It was an independent but popular Israeli social media influencer. No one officially affiliated took credit.

You are taking an ass-whipping while on PCP?
obviously referring to his infamous scream, "why can't we all get along?!?!?", but you knew that, ya shmuck.

the way everybody is at each other's throat across the nation over political bullshit, i'd almost rather the pcp/ass-whipping be the case. i've friends from years gone by that won't talk to me anymore because i don't support their political views. and, the lefties i'm still friends with, i feel like i have to walk on pins and needles around them to keep from offending them. it just sucks that this is what it's come to.

obviously referring to his infamous scream, "why can't we all get along?!?!?", but you knew that, ya shmuck.

the way everybody is at each other's throat across the nation over political bullshit, i'd almost rather the pcp/ass-whipping be the case. i've friends from years gone by that won't talk to me anymore because i don't support their political views. and, the lefties i'm still friends with, i feel like i have to walk on pins and needles around them to keep from offending them. it just sucks that this is what it's come to.
I guess since I’m a white guy from WV people tend to assume I’m conservative and say all manner of ridiculous shit around me here. I very rarely talk politics in real life because I mostly think it’s useless and not worth the hassle. Not sure I’ve really seen somebody change their mind based on that, so why bother.

Anyway, it’s led to me having friends all over the political spectrum who all just assume I’m aligned with them. It’s kind of entertaining.

I'm not trying to pick a fight - what has changed? Twitter was a cesspool long before Elon or Trump jumped on.
I don't really give much of a crap about politics on there; I get all of my sports/gaming/technology news from Twitter. But with the changes in the algorithm, spotty reliability and maintenance, and questionable changes to accounts like allowing anyone to get a blue check, it has made getting that type of news somewhat more difficult to filter.

By the way (and I also never did much on Twitter, before or after Musk), the $1 a year thing is a bald ploy to get everyone to put their banking info into the site, so that he can pivot it to what he’s wanted X to be for like 20 years now, an online banking platform. He’s still pissed about how PayPal went down and wants another shot at it. The $1 a year means very little to them. Having your payment info saved on their site means a lot.

It’s very bad if you actually liked Twitter before as it’s probably going to lead to an even bigger exodus of users. It’s clever if it works.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT