ADVERTISEMENT

Get ready for the mental collapse . Trump is going to announce soon. Maybe tonight.

i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006
No matter what your thoughts are, the news cycle is going to get interesting over the next few days.

Word is tonight is the night. He is going to announce that he is running for POTUS.

The meltdown alone is worth it. This is going to be awesome.

Get ready for the mental collapse and mental collapse. Did you forget a third thing?

My bet is that as soon as he announces he gets unblocked on Twitter. I think that’s what Elon’s been waiting for as it gives a plausible reason.

Get ready for most of the GOP to tell Trump to get fvcked.
Get ready for Trump to tell them to get ****ed back.

THis is going to be great. Now I have something to watch on tv again. Gonna be great. Now let's see what DeSantis does. What a heaveyweight bout. Outside of KY and the DC betltway, we are all tired of Mitch.

we can only hope. too divisive. it sucks he couldn't keep his damn trap shut as i think most of what he stood for and his policies would have been great for america in the long run. it sucks the left got their feels so hurt and vilified him to the extent they have. i may be batshit crazy, maybe they are, but i think he could have gone down as the GOAT had he just kept his mouth shut and worked solely on implementing his plans and policies. oh well, is what it is at this point, time to move on for the betterment of the country. bring on deathsantis.

And get ready for Trump to lose the primaries, then do something incredibly stupid like run in the general as an independent.

Or it's all just a grift to get idiots to give him more money.
Good entertainment. What more can we ask for? Hell, Trump brought all these people into the Republicans, not Mitch. Not McCain or Romney. Going to be interesting. Trump is still the front runner for the Repubs.

I already had my say yesterday, but will repeat it once again. If Trump runs, the GOP is fvcked in 2024. There's two scenarios here: 1. Trump gets beat in primary, and then rails against the nominee (and you know he will), which will lead to a significant amount of voters sitting out the general. 2. Trump wins the primary, and you already know what happens there, as you saw the movie before.

Trump needs to sit this one out, if the GOP has any chance at all in winning the Presidency in 2024. Even then, the numbers make it a difficult climb for any Republican to win, unless of course, the Democrats were to run a candidate that is simply not liked, like the Hag in 2016. Hate to say this, but they would elect someone as idiotic as Kamala. (see Fetterman, Joe Biden, AOC, and those crazy muslim women in Michigan and Minnesota as prime examples)

Reactions: alphasig1053
we can only hope. too divisive. it sucks he couldn't keep his damn trap shut as i think most of what he stood for and his policies would have been great for america in the long run. it sucks the left got their feels so hurt and vilified him to the extent they have. i may be batshit crazy, maybe they are, but i think he could have gone down as the GOAT had he just kept his mouth shut and worked solely on implementing his plans and policies. oh well, is what it is at this point, time to move on for the betterment of the country. bring on deathsantis.
We have two good choices. I like it. Slug fest.

I already had my say yesterday, but will repeat it once again. If Trump runs, the GOP is fvcked in 2024. There's two scenarios here: 1. Trump gets beat in primary, and then rails against the nominee (and you know he will), which will lead to a significant amount of voters sitting out the general. 2. Trump wins the primary, and you already know what happens there, as you saw the movie before.

Trump needs to sit this one out, if the GOP has any chance at all in winning the Presidency in 2024. Even then, the numbers make it a difficult climb for any Republican to win, unless of course, the Democrats were to run a candidate that is simply not liked, like the Hag in 2016. Hate to say this, but they would elect someone as idiotic as Kamala.
That is why DeSantis may sit it out. He knows the uphill climb for a Republican nationally to win. Even if you are close, they will cheat like hell. He can't clean that up like Florida. Let's see what DeSantis does. He might not even run. He has a good gig down there.

• Haha
Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
too divisive.
Just a little.
it sucks he couldn't keep his damn trap as i was a fan of most of what he stood for and his policies.
I'm still not sure what his policies are, because....
had he just kept his mouth shut and worked solely on implementing his plans and policies.
...all that was accomplished was a massive tax cut for the rich and corporations, which isn't exactly an original idea for a Republican. Most of the rest of the GOP and the Dems are behind sticking it to China, so that won't set him apart now. I can't see anything at all compelling to offset the baggage. If he spends most of the time running his cork gobbler about "stolen elections", you can rest assured it is all a grift for donations.

That is why DeSantis may sit it out. He knows the uphill climb for a Republican nationally to win. Even if you are close, they will cheat like hell. He can't clean that up like Florida. Let's see what DeSantis does. He might not even run. He has a good gig down there.
what is so funny? DeSantis knows it will be tough to beat Trump in a nationwide primary. Hell, a Republican may never win the WH again in our lifetimes. Not with Dems figuring out how to game the system more.

Hell, I really like DeSantis. The questions is will he enter the arena with Trump?

Just a little.

...all that was accomplished was a massive tax cut for the rich and corporations, which isn't exactly an original idea for a Republican. Most of the rest of the GOP and the Dems are behind sticking it to China, so that won't set him apart now. I can't see anything at all compelling to offset the baggage. If he spends most of the time running his cork gobbler about "stolen elections", you can rest assured it is all a grift for donations.
The Current Mush in Office sure is not sticking it to China. Who is trying to stick it to China?

And, Democrats do cheat. They cheat like Hell. When you clean it up like GA and FL did it makes it harder on them. Arizona is a total rig job.

And get ready for Trump to lose the primaries, then do something incredibly stupid like run in the general as an independent.

Or it's all just a grift to get idiots to give him more money.
DeSantis is learning from others that the best way to deal with Trump is to ignore him. He has no power if you don't give it to him.

That's why the legacy media keeps floating Trump and giving him oxygen. They need his rage clicks to survive.

The Current Mush in Office sure is not sticking it to China.
We're going to figure out why in the near future. I think we know why, but those congressional hearings should bring a lot more to limelight. Thinking there's a few people in this country that are compromised by the Chinks. I won't say who, but I think I know who.

DeSantis is learning from others that the best way to deal with Trump is to ignore him. He has no power if you don't give it to him.

That's why the legacy media keeps floating Trump and giving him oxygen. They need his rage clicks to survive.
Helllooo, Correct!!!!

Reactions: wvkeeper(HN)
200w.gif
fify. yore liberal inner self won't allow you to see what good he was doing while yore kind continuously attacked him. it's too easy for yore ilk to cry about not getting their way and focus their attention solely on the negative versus objectively seeing the positive. not surprised you were blinded with your feelings like the rest of your liberal whatever genders.

Trump has filed the papers to run for POTUS in 2024. He is set to speak in a matter of moments.

Very calm and focused speech by Trump.

Very on message. On point.

He didn't stray.

If Trump is the candidate, I will vote for him a 3rd time. But I truly hope he isn’t. There are simply too many conservative/libertarian leaning people that won’t vote for him, and he has no chance to win the general election. If Desantis chooses to run, he’s the only logical choice.

Trump is one of the best presidents in our country’s history, and I mean that. He accomplished more in 4 years (really 3 due to COVID) than most other Presidents do in 8 years. It was a great run. But he’s done nationally. So I hope the GOP selects the right candidate, which we’ve shown multiple times to be incapable of. We’ll see.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT