ADVERTISEMENT

Getting back into college football

Kate Branson

Silver Buffalo
Dec 16, 2020
I think Clemson beats Georgia.

Rest of the games suck this week. Saturday night though, if I live that long I'd like to be in a quiet hotel alone watching this thing with the sound on mute.

I think Ugayoogachattanooga will be fun to watch and is a hell of a talent. Enjoyed watching him play Notre Dame last year even though they choked that one away.

He won't choke this time. Because even without Richt, UGA is just a choker kind of team. Smart is just as bad as Richt or worse. Not a good head coach. Loses the team early. They see him as a fat nice old goober, do not take him seriously.

UGA will choke even if they have more talent. Clemson wins.

Yep, time for me, and about 4,000,000 other Michiganders to get excited for Wolverines football.

This should last until about September 10th, and then the season is over again already. I'll tune in to watch the Broncos give Harbaugh all he can handle on Saturday, but then the following week, that's when it ends. It's a damn shame too. You sit here and have to wait 8-9 months for football, and then Harbaugh ruins it all for you in the brink of a few minutes.

Of course, the silver lining is that the season ends in mid-September every year now, so I still have good weather to enjoy being outside until November hits. Then it's back in the house again until May.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT