ADVERTISEMENT

Good morning, assholes

There are no sensible levels when it comes to Skynyrd and Childers. Even the black neighbors next door know that. Their daughter Jasmine even knows all the words to Gimme Three Steps. Couple more decent weekends of weather, and she'll know Feathered Injuns by heart.

We have a deal in my neighborhood. I don't complain about smelling ribs, or listening to their boys bounce the damn basketball all hours of the day, and they're good with me out there on the porch pretending to be mayor.

We also don't allow for the dogs to take a dump in one another's yards. They know I would get red if I stepped in a pile once it got dark.

There are no sensible levels when it comes to Skynyrd and Childers. Even the black neighbors next door know that. Their daughter Jasmine even knows all the words to Gimme Three Steps. Couple more decent weekends of weather, and she'll know Feathered Injuns by heart.

We have a deal in my neighborhood. I don't complain about smelling ribs, or listening to their boys bounce the damn basketball all hours of the day, and they're good with me out there on the porch pretending to be mayor.

We also don't allow for the dogs to take a dump in one another's yards. They know I would get red if I stepped in a pile once it got dark.
you see folks this is how we get along with each other. Great example, fine sir from Michigan

Good teaching moments here, folks

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT