ADVERTISEMENT

Great Statement From Harris Tactical Regarding Transgender Issue

Hey moron, check out the transgender suicide rate and get back with us to tell us how sweet their life is.

Too much shopping is a "mental condition", runaway slaves had a "mental condition". PMS is a physical and mental condition. If you want to go with psychiatric mental condition to exclude people from seriously ice in the military, we couldn't field an army.
You might believe this but i have a mental condition. Its called mood disorder.

One trauma is service connected, the other is not.

So, the cause of all military personnel with ED is from combat trauma? No.
Any exceptions to military members getting healthcare treatment other than for tg related procedures you'd like to tell us about? How about STD? Circumcision? Child birth? Contraception?

If it's ptsd then pay for therapy not genital mutilation and hormone replacement therapy

STD? Circumcision? Child birth? Contraception?
None of those are from trauma. How about we stop those?
It's against the law to not cover childbirth, thanks obama, repubs wanted free birth control dems said no, corcumscision is optional and some insurances don't cover circumscision.

Reactions: ThunderCat98
So, the cause of all military personnel with ED is from combat trauma? No.
Any exceptions to military members getting healthcare treatment other than for tg related procedures you'd like to tell us about? How about STD? Circumcision? Child birth? Contraception?

You just cannot get the thought of a limp dick out of your head, can you? You've created probably 30 posts about this over the past week.

I was toying with the notion you might enjoy taking it in the jaw, but now I know for certain.

Reactions: ThunderCat98
It's against the law to not cover childbirth, thanks obama, repubs wanted free birth control dems said no, corcumscision is optional and some insurances don't cover circumscision.

I'm asking which of those would you like to get rid of for military personnel.

You just cannot get the thought of a limp dick out of your head, can you? You've created probably 30 posts about this over the past week.

I was toying with the notion you might enjoy taking it in the jaw, but now I know for certain.

^^^trumpian

Hey moron, check out the transgender suicide rate and get back with us to tell us how sweet their life is.

I swear. Sh*t like this makes me think you're just a really good troll and don't really believe the garbage you type. I hope, for the sake of those that have to live with you, that's true.

I swear. Sh*t like this makes me think you're just a really good troll and don't really believe the garbage you type. I hope, for the sake of those that have to live with you, that's true.

Stuff like this makes sense, therefore you can't comprehend it.

Good if that is possible and they are not a distraction to the mission

Have put their lives on the line? Are they currently serving in the military? Are they supporting all of the policies of the administration, whether the administration supports them or not?

There's the answer to your "if".

Have put their lives on the line? Are they currently serving in the military? Are they supporting all of the policies of the administration, whether the administration supports them or not?

There's the answer to your "if".
Ugh no
Maybe we should let diabetics in and old men.

Ugh no
Maybe we should let diabetics in and old men.

No what? They haven't put their lives on the line? Aren't currently serving? No what?

tgs have probably been serving in the military from the beginning. Far as I'm concerned, the diabetics and old men can get in if they meet qualifications. Are you saying the tgs currently serving haven't met the qualifications?

No what? They haven't put their lives on the line? Aren't currently serving? No what?

tgs have probably been serving in the military from the beginning. Far as I'm concerned, the diabetics and old men can get in if they meet qualifications. Are you saying the tgs currently serving haven't met the qualifications?

Even if they remove the transgender ban, you're still too old so strike 2 on you, Elton John.

Diabetics and old men dont meet the qualifications

So, you think transgenders were invented recently.

The difference, you pompous ass, is that, back in the day, transgenders were not open about their status and would still have their reproductive organs remained intact.

Since you are a limp-wrist-ed tenderfoot who never had the courage to join the military, you have no clue of what you speak. I served in the US Army, and I can tell you, even in the 90's, you would have to go into a Physician's office and spread your cheeks so he/she could tell if there was any foul play going on as part of your physical exam.

There's no way anyone would "slip" through the system, considering how invasive the entrance process is for joining the military. Back then, if you were a man, but wanted to pretend to be a girl, you had to do it when you were off duty and you knew better than to ask about any expensive surgery to change your outward appearance, unless it was to repair something that got blown off by enemy rounds.

No, it's just that you are entirely a moron. You are attempting to use cost as an excuse for your discrimination. It's already been shown to you that the costs for treating erectile dysfunction is 10x the cost of transgender expenses. An attempt has been made also to hide behind the "oh, but trauma" excuse for treating ED. Tell you what you do...take a good look at this picture and tell us which of the tombstones represents transgenders......

arlington.jpg

You don't have a damn clue, greed. Again, tell me how someone is going to do what Bruce Jenner did and serve effectively in an infantry unit?

In addition, the US govt should not be paying for that shit.

I love it when the Military brings up cost yet has spent trillions on failed programs over the years and still are missing billions of dollars.

You don't have a damn clue, greed. Again, tell me how someone is going to do what Bruce Jenner did and serve effectively in an infantry unit?

In addition, the US govt should not be paying for that shit.

You'll might have a point if we stop paying 10x as much treating ED. Until then you don't. Now who doesn't have a clue, moron?

The last bastion of being a Man in America and people want to protect trannys and Gays.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT