ADVERTISEMENT

Great Statement From Harris Tactical Regarding Transgender Issue

To answer that question if it was up to me, I'd ask several of the high ranking officers in the military what their expert opinion is on the matter. Unlike moron cheetos.
No I want your opinion. You're now 5 star general extra so make a decision

No I want your opinion. You're now 5 star general extra so make a decision

I have stated I want transgenders to have EQUAL rights, not MORE than equal rights. So if they enter service as biological males, they have to pass the requirements of a biological male. That's what I consider reasonable. Now how about you continue to be unreasonably discriminatory and continue to reject transgender medical procedures that cost less than medical procedures for straights. Carry on.

I have stated I want transgenders to have EQUAL rights, not MORE than equal rights. So if they enter service as biological males, they have to pass the requirements of a biological male. That's what I consider reasonable. Now how about you continue to be unreasonably discriminatory and continue to reject transgender medical procedures that cost less than medical procedures for straights. Carry on.
But that's not reasonable. You can't tell a "woman" she has to loss the male pt test

But that's not reasonable. You can't tell a "woman" she has to loss the male pt test

Yes, it was reasonable. You are not. You are still attempting to justify your discrimination. You always will, but you will always deny it.

So how do they pass the standards and do their job while going through treqtmants and surgery?

Is the military suppose to take care of all it's members? Or just the straight ones? If you want to know how to deal with transgenders and gays in the military, ask your icon Israel.

Is the military suppose to take care of all it's members? Or just the straight ones? If you want to know how to deal with transgenders and gays in the military, ask your icon Israel.
That takes away from mission readiness. Where is private joe? We are deploying. Oh he is getting his dick cut off.

That takes away from mission readiness. Where is private joe? We are deploying. Oh he is getting his dick cut off.

Doesn't seem to be a problem with Israel. And here you are defending the moron cheetos when just last year you were one of the many conservatives who stated that one of the requirements for being president should be military experience. You have conveniently forgotten that haven't you. The very requirement you advocated as a requirement for president, you want to forbid of a U S citizen.Here's a question:

Should transgender people who wish to serve their country in a way Trump never did be allowed to do so?

Yes, it was reasonable. You are not. You are still attempting to justify your discrimination. You always will, but you will always deny it.
No it's not reasonable. If Tom feels like he's Tina who is general extra to tell him that he hs to do the male pt test.

No it's not reasonable. If Tom feels like he's Tina who is general extra to tell him that he hs to do the male pt test.

Cool. Then we'll go your preferred route. The transgenders can choose if they want to pass the test as male or female. Way to paint yourself in a corner.

Cool. Then we'll go your preferred route. The transgenders can choose if they want to pass the test as male or female. Way to paint yourself in a corner.
It's not my preferred route. It's the kind of nuance you get into in transgender issues.

Doesn't seem to be a problem with Israel. And here you are defending the moron cheetos when just last year you were one of the many conservatives who stated that one of the requirements for being president should be military experience. You have conveniently forgotten that haven't you. The very requirement you advocated as a requirement for president, you want to forbid of a U S citizen.Here's a question:

Should transgender people who wish to serve their country in a way Trump never did be allowed to do so?
First of all, the israeli comparison is stupid. How many countries are they deployed to?

I have never said an absolute requirement to be president requires military service.

It's not my preferred route. It's the kind of nuance you get into in transgender issues.

If you won't let Tom qualify as Tom, and you won't let Tom qualify as Tina, and you claim it's about money when 10x the amount is spent on erectile dysfunction and you still complain about transgenders, and if you claim it's about combat readiness but Canada, UK, Israel, Australia, New Zealand, Argentina, Bolivia, Belgium, Austria, Czech Republic, Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Finland, Estonia, Netherlands, Spain, Germany, and Thailand find it's not enough of a problem to refuse TGs, then I am left to conclude that as I said before, you're just not reasonable. Nope. You're just a normal flaming transphobic.

First of all, the israeli comparison is stupid. How many countries are they deployed to?

So they can fight in the streets of Israel, but can't fight in the streets of Iraq. You're attempted point is stupid.

I have never said an absolute requirement to be president requires military service.

Yes, you and some of your con brothers did. You were saying people shouldn't be able to be president unless they had military experience, and you were doing it to attack obama and hillary. That is an "absolute" requirement.

If you won't let Tom qualify as Tom, and you won't let Tom qualify as Tina, and you claim it's about money when 10x the amount is spent on erectile dysfunction and you still complain about transgenders, and if you claim it's about combat readiness but Canada, UK, Israel, Australia, New Zealand, Argentina, Bolivia, Belgium, Austria, Czech Republic, Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Finland, Estonia, Netherlands, Spain, Germany, and Thailand find it's not enough of a problem to refuse TGs, then I am left to conclude that as I said before, you're just not reasonable. Nope. You're just a normal flaming transphobic.
Biologically Tom is Tom but Tom says he wants to be Tina. You make Tom qualify as a male even though he claims to be a woman now you have a lawsuit on your hands

So they can fight in the streets of Israel, but can't fight in the streets of Iraq. You're attempted point is stupid.

Yes, you and some of your con brothers did. You were saying people shouldn't be able to be president unless they had military experience, and you were doing it to attack obama and hillary. That is an "absolute" requirement.

Our mission in Iraq and other places is different that Israel on their home front. Not a valid comparison. Tell me how a transgender, undergoing treatement and surgery, deploys with an Army infantry platoon for a year

I did not state that is a complete and necessary qualification. The constitution does not say that. Nor did I.

Biologically Tom is Tom but Tom says he wants to be Tina. You make Tom qualify as a male even though he claims to be a woman now you have a lawsuit on your hands

Our mission in Iraq and other places is different that Israel on their home front. Not a valid comparison.

"We are deploying. Oh he is getting his dick cut off."

So they can fight in the streets of Israel while
"he is getting his dick cut off." but can't fight in the streets of Iraq while "he is getting his dick cut off." You're attempted point is stupid.

I did not state that is a complete and necessary qualification. The constitution does not say that. Nor did I.

Yes, you did.

I have said we shouldn't pay for ed meds and you continue to miss my point regarding the PT test. Biologically men are bigger fast stronger less body fat etc. If tom wants to be Tina why is it fair to make him fulfill tons PT requirements. And simultaneously why is it fair for Tina, who is a man, pass the female pt test.
Answer is use biological gender in this case male but you social justice warriors aren't cool with that if tom says he's Tina then he gets all the perks of being a female.

And how many of those nations have mandatory military service?

I have said we shouldn't pay for ed meds

Then whine about THAT, since the expense is 10x greater.

and you continue to miss my point regarding the PT test.

No, I don't. You are simply attempting to construct a wall that doesn't exist. If you have examples of tgs bringing lawsuits against the military because of the PT tests, provide them.

And how many of those nations have mandatory military service?

Irrelevant. Everyone of those nations accept tgs.

Ahh yes....what we have here is another 4 page thread in which Greed continues to argue a meaningless stance.

Trust me everyone, he is praying to Xenu every night that we will give up arguing with him so he can declare himself the winner.

Reactions: Herd Fever
Ahh yes....what we have here is another 4 page thread in which Greed continues to argue a meaningless stance.

Trust me everyone, he is praying to Xenu every night that we will give up arguing with him so he can declare himself the winner.

Facts B

Reactions: mlblack16.

What we actually have here is a bunch of moronic conservatives starting a thread and proving that they are willing to squash the rights of people to join the military simply because they're different. It's the same mindset that argued against blacks serving, and women, and gays. Your arguments have always been "disruption of the military" or "destroy morale". You lost the arguments against those 3 joining the military because you were wrong and you will lose this one regarding transgenders because you are wrong.

Difference between Minorities and Naturally Born Women is we are born this way. We don't wake up one more and say "I'm tired of these parts, I want new parts but I can't these parts so I'm going to have the surgery on the taxpayers dime."

I'm tired of homos trying to equate their fight to real women and Minorities. Like I said many times, a lifestyle choices shouldn't be a protected right. Greed you sure you aren't from California because you sound like these Fairies out here.

Also Blacks have been part of either Militias or the US Military since the French and Indian War. Not our fault history has tried to deny our contributions.

The minority fight for equality and the homo fight for equality are 2 different fights. I can't change my skin color or who my ancestors are overnight and I couldnt care less if you accept or don't accept my lifestyle. **** all that them the same. I'm actually offended and alot of Minorities are too.

Difference between Minorities and Naturally Born Women is we are born this way. We don't wake up one more and say "I'm tired of these parts, I want new parts but I can't these parts so I'm going to have the surgery on the taxpayers dime."

^^Wrong again. It's not difference, it's similarity. Blacks, gays, and women woke up one morning and declared they want the same rights as others. If transgenders are willing to serve, fight, and die for this country then I have no problem with them getting medical procedures on my taxpayer dime.

^^Wrong again. It's not difference, it's similarity. Blacks, gays, and women woke up one morning and declared they want the same rights as others. If transgenders are willing to serve, fight, and die for this country then I have no problem with them getting medical procedures on my taxpayer dime.
How many americans will want their taxes to pay for sex changes. If it would be put to a vote it would be 22 million to 100

Trans gender is something over 60 per cent of americans think its a mental disorder. No proof that people are born that way. Not one spec of truth. I know one transgender person who has torn apart 2 families. Now they claim they are gay. Mental problems for sure.

First I put all Fairies in the same Category. Gays and Trannys is one of the same to me.

Secondly, when was the last time Gays or Trannys was slaves, lynched, and gunned down by police in the street just because of who they are? It's not the same fight or even similar. The American People should not pay for someone who wants to live a certain lifestyle.

"he is getting his dick cut off." but can't fight in the streets of Iraq while "he is getting his dick cut off." You're attempted point is stupid.

Yes, you did.
how do you know they are fighting when they get their dick cut off? How does someone fight or deploy when that is going on? Please explain.

Yes, you did.
Prove it. Let's see the quotes from me. Not anyone else.

What we actually have here is a bunch of moronic conservatives starting a thread and proving that they are willing to squash the rights of people to join the military simply because they're different. It's the same mindset that argued against blacks serving, and women, and gays. Your arguments have always been "disruption of the military" or "destroy morale". You lost the arguments against those 3 joining the military because you were wrong and you will lose this one regarding transgenders because you are wrong.
You said you would listen to the Generals. I can imagine what the consensus is on the subject.

I am arguing from a mission sensitive issue and readiness issue. You can't answer that question.

How does a transgender person deploy while undergoing treatment, surgery, etc.? How does that effect an infantry unit that is deploying for a year?

Trans gender is something over 60 per cent of americans think its a mental disorder. No proof that people are born that way. Not one spec of truth. I know one transgender person who has torn apart 2 families. Now they claim they are gay. Mental problems for sure.

99.9% of Americans are not qualified to assess mental disorders.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT