ADVERTISEMENT

Great Statement From Harris Tactical Regarding Transgender Issue

First I put all Fairies in the same Category. Gays and Trannys is one of the same to me.

Secondly, when was the last time Gays or Trannys was slaves, lynched, and gunned down by police in the street just because of who they are? It's not the same fight or even similar. The American People should not pay for someone who wants to live a certain lifestyle.

One would think you'd understand that blacks were and are still being, to some extent, treated that way because of people who think like you.

99.9% of Americans are not qualified to assess mental disorders.
If someone doesnt mind poop in their mouths they have a mental problem. EG you falling into the hillary sickness. Wanting to talk about the rights of sexually retarted people is what Bill did his first 3 months in office. Hillary has talked about that trash for years. Now even you
How many people in wayne county agree with you? Not many and those are good people. You never stuck up for your own but somebody wanting to wack off in their backyard you would fight hard for that. Dems dont like perversion. Lib dems love it. Im starting to like you. Please change topics

Also Blacks have been part of either Militias or the US Military since the French and Indian War. Not our fault history has tried to deny our contributions.

The minority fight for equality and the homo fight for equality are 2 different fights. I can't change my skin color or who my ancestors are overnight and I couldnt care less if you accept or don't accept my lifestyle. **** all that them the same. I'm actually offended and alot of Minorities are too.
I have served proudly beside blacks and other minorities and would so again!

If someone doesnt mind poop in their mouths they have a mental problem. EG you falling into the hillary sickness. Wanting to talk about the rights of sexually retarted people is what Bill did his first 3 months in office. Hillary has talked about that trash for years. Now even you
How many people in wayne county agree with you? Not many and those are good people. You never stuck up for your own but somebody wanting to wack off in their backyard you would fight hard for that. Dems dont like perversion. Lib dems love it. Im starting to like you. Please change topics

The rights I'm talking about are for United States citizens. I'll repeat that because it happens to be important....the rights I'm talking about are for United States citizens. I don't have to agree with their sexual orientation or practices, their gender, their lifestyle, or their preferences, but they should have the same rights as you cons want a white man to have. And I don't mold my beliefs in order to be accepted or popular. Weak people do that.

True but I would expect his opinion to have a little more behind since he was in the military vs the opinion of a cabinet maker that's never served

You might expect that, but it would fly in the face of military personnel people far, far above his military pay grade.

You might have served proudly, but you weren't proud to serve beside blacks and minorities.

Once again, a draft dodging coward, choosing to live in one of the least integrated places in the country, previously admitting he would never hire a minority (unless the govt paid him to do it); now trying to lecture someone who volunteered their time and service to join the military. I find this kind of accusation beyond the pale.

Go screw yourself. We were all brothers. There is no color. You are a real dick

With you, there is color, sex, gender, and about anything else that can be discriminated against. It's obvious to anyone that pays attention to what you really say.

woe woe woe, what's wrong with wacking off in one's own back yard?

Go screw yourself. We were all brothers. There is no color. You are a real dick

This is very true, namely if you are a lower enlisted soldier. You're all pretty much peasants until you make some rank. It was a type of treatment I had never known. If it weren't for my buddies (who were ALL minorities) I would have lost my mind. The black dudes had such a laid back attitude about stuff and would always give moral support when I needed it. No matter how bad things got, it didn't seem to phase them. As soon as we had any down time, they would be gathered around laughing and making the best of things. I was fortunate to have them to lean on.

This is very true, namely if you are a lower enlisted soldier. You're all pretty much peasants until you make some rank. It was a type of treatment I had never known. If it weren't for my buddies (who were ALL minorities) I would have lost my mind. The black dudes had such a laid back attitude about stuff and would always give moral support when I needed it. No matter how bad things got, it didn't seem to phase them. As soon as we had any down time, they would be gathered around laughing and making the best of things. I was fortunate to have them to lean on.

Honest question for those who served

What is the ratio of Minorities to Whites in the Military?

And what is your opinions on the Air Force?

when i was a kid 35/40 years ago, my gramps would say, "well, i'll be a n****** jet fighter" when something unbelievable occurred.

Yea unbelievable was the accomplishments of the Tuskegee Airmen even though our Government tried to kill them off with Syphilis

See this link for demographics

http://www.statisticbrain.com/demographics-of-active-duty-u-s-military/

The air force is great for learning a trade. They get treated the best in terms of facilities and such. Much less in your face military than other branches.

Their combat contollers and pjs are as about as elite as anybody in terms of war fighters but they dont have many of them. Their training is tough.

If you are looking for a skill such as mechanics and so on it is a great branch. If you want the gung ho stuff far more opportunities elsewhere. Most of the air force is a support role.

Reactions: mlblack16.
Greed was a draft cover, so it's pretty amazing he has the balls to comment on the military at all.

Fever u graduated from college you should get a job easily. Would you take a job as a flagman on a road job?40 an hour and benefits. Steelworkers union is trying to hire more minorities. Actually black workers. They had 3 black girls in my last road job. This one colored girl was my helper. She slept most of the time but she brought a killer lunch. She sat with me in the drill most all day and i enjoyed her company. My buddies would sneak up to my drill and write in the dust KKK. I Would act like i had to pee and rub off the kkk crap. All in fun but those 3 black girls lived to get people in trouble. They all liked me.Because of niki my helper i went to a naacp picnic. Talk about great food. Barbecued ribs, ramps, orca, new potatoes and watermelon and fresh peaches.I wore my marshall gear. One girl ask if that was one man,,,marshall

Let's put it this way, when I was in AIT, I shared a room with 8 guys. 5 were black, 1 was Filipino and 2 white guys (myself included).

I was a minority basically everywhere I went during the Army. My room mates for the rest of my tour of duty were 3 different black dudes and a Mexican.

The Air Force is a great option for a career if someone wants a branch of the service which treats you well. I would say the roughest life is lived in the following order of military branches: 1- Marines, 2- Army and 3-4 is a toss-up between AF and Navy (they both have a fairly easy life)

See this link for demographics

http://www.statisticbrain.com/demographics-of-active-duty-u-s-military/

The air force is great for learning a trade. They get treated the best in terms of facilities and such. Much less in your face military than other branches.

Their combat contollers and pjs are as about as elite as anybody in terms of war fighters but they dont have many of them. Their training is tough.

If you are looking for a skill such as mechanics and so on it is a great branch. If you want the gung ho stuff far more opportunities elsewhere. Most of the air force is a support role.

The race profile percentages don't add up though and some of the other stats are hard to believe, namely the percent of those with BA/BS or above education.

I sure will. Vendors now have alot of wine and beer vendors. I quess being dry for so many years they want to celebrate.

Fever u graduated from college you should get a job easily. Would you take a job as a flagman on a road job?40 an hour and benefits. Steelworkers union is trying to hire more minorities. Actually black workers. They had 3 black girls in my last road job. This one colored girl was my helper. She slept most of the time but she brought a killer lunch. She sat with me in the drill most all day and i enjoyed her company. My buddies would sneak up to my drill and write in the dust KKK. I Would act like i had to pee and rub off the kkk crap. All in fun but those 3 black girls lived to get people in trouble. They all liked me.Because of niki my helper i went to a naacp picnic. Talk about great food. Barbecued ribs, ramps, orca, new potatoes and watermelon and fresh peaches.I wore my marshall gear. One girl ask if that was one man,,,marshall

Colored Girl?? Really??

Let's put it this way, when I was in AIT, I shared a room with 8 guys. 5 were black, 1 was Filipino and 2 white guys (myself included).

I was a minority basically everywhere I went during the Army. My room mates for the rest of my tour of duty were 3 different black dudes and a Mexican.

The Air Force is a great option for a career if someone wants a branch of the service which treats you well. I would say the roughest life is lived in the following order of military branches: 1- Marines, 2- Army and 3-4 is a toss-up between AF and Navy (they both have a fairly easy life)

After talking to one of my church brothers who is a Chief in the Navy. I'm thinking about trying to get into Officer school in the Air Force in the next couple of months.

Colored Girl?? Really??
I think colored is a nice word. Actually im colored. I turn red when i get mad. I turn blue when oxygen is lacking. I turn green when i get sick at my stomach. Then dark when i die. Nikki stays black if she is mad. Same if she cant breath she stays black. Dig her up in 10 yrs and she will be black. Im colored she is mississippi black. Very few whites in her wood pile. African american is silly unless they moved here from africa years and years after all blacks were free. I dont call myself irish american. I dont even drink

If this is racist it shouldnt be. What shade black are ya fever..Mississippi black, High yellow, brown or barely black like the kid from lsu who went to the 76ers and blew his knee out. Will be a star.

Mississippi black.
You could have used 'BOOMER BLACK'. I know you know what I'm talking about. Man, when we played ball back in the day up Boomer Holler, once it got close to dark, we would have to tell them boys to smile, and keep their eyes open, just so we could see where they were. Good times up that holler, and lots of mean green.

After talking to one of my church brothers who is a Chief in the Navy. I'm thinking about trying to get into Officer school in the Air Force in the next couple of months.
Going officer is a whole different ball game. They are going to look into everything in your background and I mean everything and you can have no slip ups. I don't know exactly how the Air Force works in terms of officers but in the Army there are only a few ways to become an officer. Military Academy(West Point), Military Senior College(Citadel, VMI, Texas AM, Virginia Tech) 5 designated Military Junior Colleges who have commissioning programs, Army ROTC at a 4 year college, or Officer Candidate School. For OCS you are chosen through the enlisted ranks after you reach E5(SGT)) or above and you must be damn near perfect to be chosen. No matter what way you go now, becoming an office is very very competitive now. When I say they look at everything, I mean everything. Moving violations, credit, criminal history, medical history, where you born, etc.

Reactions: mlblack16.
Going officer is a whole different ball game. They are going to look into everything in your background and I mean everything and you can have no slip ups. I don't know exactly how the Air Force works in terms of officers but in the Army there are only a few ways to become an officer. Military Academy(West Point), Military Senior College(Citadel, VMI, Texas AM, Virginia Tech) 5 designated Military Junior Colleges who have commissioning programs, Army ROTC at a 4 year college, or Officer Candidate School. For OCS you are chosen through the enlisted ranks after you reach E5(SGT)) or above and you must be damn near perfect to be chosen. No matter what way you go now, becoming an office is very very competitive now. When I say they look at everything, I mean everything. Moving violations, credit, criminal history, medical history, where you born, etc.

My medical history is pretty clear, I have a few traffic tickets, credit is pretty decent for my generation, 1 arrest but the charges was dropped because of a cops stupidity, and I was born in Chicago. Pretty good so far.

Reactions: i am herdman
My medical history is pretty clear, I have a few traffic tickets, credit is pretty decent for my generation, 1 arrest but the charges was dropped because of a cops stupidity, and I was born in Chicago. Pretty good so far.
What were the cop's actions that caused the charges to be dropped?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT