ADVERTISEMENT

Great Statement From Harris Tactical Regarding Transgender Issue

Are those people U S citizens? If they are they should have equal rights under the constitution.

Honestly don't know how a Tranny can keep their citizenship.

If you change your birth sex, that should change your citizenship status as well. Death to Trannys

You'll might have a point if we stop paying 10x as much treating ED. Until then you don't. Now who doesn't have a clue, moron?
You. Because I am not in charge of that and can't change it.

A line platoon is no place for a sexual science experiment.

You want a nut like Bruce Jenner in a fighter jet or on a nuclear sub?

What was that failed Fighter Jet program? Recommission the Plane and Let Bruce and all the Trannys get the first test run

Honestly don't know how a Tranny can keep their citizenship.

If you change your birth sex, that should change your citizenship status as well. Death to Trannys

You're right, and the same goes for biracials who've altered their race. Non citizens when they do that.

Why because you want to stand up for Freak shows?

You call yourself a Christian but your accepting of Homosexuality?

Reactions: WV-FAN
Either way the Military has strict guidelines on who can get in and that is the way it should be. Freak Shows are only a distraction to the mission at hand.

Extra the military has basic physical requirements. If I can't make it as a man based on their criteria can I say I feel like a girl and gain entry based on those requirements?

The last bastion of being a Man in America and people want to protect trannys and Gays.

Hence the reason @extragreen has been consumed 24/7 with this subject.

BTW, I think he finally put me on ignore, because I metaphorically tied him to a stake and burned him to the ground on an earlier post, ITT.

Reactions: Herd Fever

If he/she can do the job, yes, I want them in the fighter jets or sub. Way moreso than Cheetos with a mental condition.

But you're still transgender. And you have no point.
You still haven't answered my question if you enter the military and can't pass physical and PT test as a male but can as a female, since they have different requirements what should happen

You still haven't answered my question if you enter the military and can't pass physical and PT test as a male but can as a female, since they have different requirements what should happen

To answer that question if it was up to me, I'd ask several of the high ranking officers in the military what their expert opinion is on the matter. Unlike moron cheetos.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT