ADVERTISEMENT

Heard NY lost 37,000 medical professionals

i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006
Smooth move ExLax

That is short sightedness to get rid of them

Now there are shortages of these folks, folks that are primarily healthy and needed.

Do these life long hacks ever think things through?

It's just a cold. How bad could it be??
Ugggh there are other health concerns other than Covid. You know people go to medical facilities for lots of things. I also said Omicron. There are other issues besides Omicron.

It is just plain nonsense when nitwit lifelong hacks create problems.

Ugggh there are other health concerns other than Covid. You know people go to medical facilities for lots of things. I also said Omicron. There are other issues besides Omicron.

It is just plain nonsense when nitwit lifelong hacks create problems.
Like I've said before, it's idiots like you that keep covid going and the economy from recovering as fast as it could. But you just keep being your stupid self.

Like I've said before, it's idiots like you that keep covid going and the economy from recovering as fast as it could. But you just keep being your stupid self.
Ludicrous, people like me are spending money and we are working and keeping the economy going.

Enough of the BS

You just keep on talking that mantra while the rest of us move on.

Ludicrous, people like me are spending money and we are working and keeping the economy going.

Enough of the BS

You just keep on talking that mantra while the rest of us move on.
You're an idiot. People like you are spreading the virus irresponsibly and then are too stupid to realize they are a big part of the problem. Enough of your stupidity.

You're an idiot. People like you are spreading the virus irresponsibly and then are too stupid to realize they are a big part of the problem. Enough of your stupidity.
hahaha, you really don't believe that do you? What am I doing to spread the virus?

greed definitely broke covid protocol, and did so during the height of the pandemic.

did so to see a grandkid, while the rest of us paid attention and had to refrain from seeing grandkids, parents, other family members, and friends.

but not greed

greed was greedy, and broke protocol.

disgraceful and hypocritical act of conduct, but we've seen many liberals do the same.

You neither social distance nor wear a mask. I doubt you are vaccinated.
The mask is basically useless. The mask narrative is dying off. People see through it. Social distancing? Gee family stay away from me, like a vampire. Get real. Life goes on. You might not know as much as you think you do.

I am going to life my life to fullest and best I can. I am going to go make a living, period. Won't apologize for it. I was born a free man and intend to stay that way. I will not be a pawn or subject.

This past weekend and this weekend we will celebrate Christmas with family. I will then take some much needed R&R and go on vacation next week.

greed is probably one of those guys that wears the plaid bandana on his face, but doesn't cover his nose. see those types all the time over at the Horrock's Farm Market.

The mask is basically useless. The mask narrative is dying off. People see through it. Social distancing? Gee family stay away from me, like a vampire. Get real. Life goes on. You might not know as much as you think you do.
I know you're a complete idiot and a barefaced liar. You just confirmed what I accused you of. You don't mask or social distance, and you're likely unvaccinated. treasonous scumbag

I know you're a complete idiot and a barefaced liar. You just confirmed what I accused you of. You don't mask or social distance, and you're likely unvaccinated. treasonous scumbag
I said you don't know all you think you do. The mask is useless, most people are realizing that. I hug my momma, my wife, and will shake a man's hand. you are just damn paranoid or controlled by manipulation.

I said you don't know all you think you do. The mask is useless, most people are realizing that. I hug my momma, my wife, and will shake a man's hand. you are just damn paranoid or controlled by manipulation.
You're a barefaced lying idiot. You're also a sniveling trumptard and bleating sheep.

greed is probably one of those guys that wears the plaid bandana on his face, but doesn't cover his nose. see those types all the time over at the Horrock's Farm Market.
He’s a mouth breather, so probably no mask all the way to babysit in North Carolina.

I haven’t spread COVID to anyone and I don’t wear masks, don’t social distance and am not vaccinated.

I am hoping to catch Omicron so I can pick up immunity with the lesser strain.

Snotlicker should be used to describe everyone who wants these masks.

Trapped with your own snot on your face all day and whatever else. They stink, cut, burn, suffocate, fog up glasses, strings caught in shit. It's like wearing a tampon and a diaper on your face. No damn good. I may be a sniveler, but I still have no damn use for tampons and diapers.

Snotlicker should be used to describe everyone who wants these masks.

Trapped with your own snot on your face all day and whatever else. They stink, cut, burn, suffocate, fog up glasses, strings caught in shit. It's like wearing a tampon and a diaper on your face. No damn good. I may be a sniveler, but I still have no damn use for tampons and diapers.
You should be accustomed to wearing tampons, you're always on your period.

You should be accustomed to wearing tampons, you're always on your period.

Not bad for still having at least remnants of the actual equipment.

They only chopped around on the shit. They didn't take them off. If you ever get a hernia, I suggest taking care of it as quickly as possible. The longer you wait, the bigger the ball or balls get and the more damage after they have to slice around on them.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT