ADVERTISEMENT

Herdfan06

MichiganHerd

Platinum Buffalo
Aug 17, 2011
Brewpub w/coeds
Driving to Gettysburg and York on Tuesday. Are all the tolls in Pennsylvania now no stopping for a ticket, and then paying once you're off? I think they might read your plate and then send you a bill, but not sure.

If that's the case, I'm assuming I could put a credit card on file with the turnpike authority?

Disregard. I just learned of a new service called Google and I be damned, I found everything I was looking for.
This is for @Marshall Jeff Do you use E-ZPass? ;) We should be receiving my bill any day now for using the Turnpike in early October. We do not have E-ZPass because we only use the turnpike 1-3 times a year.

I have to take the Indiana turnpike, the Ohio turnpike, and the Pennsylvania turnpike on Tuesday. 8.5 hour drive, but will take me about 11 hours, due to taking about a dozen leaks. The alternative route to avoid the turnpikes is a 9.5 hour drive. $45 in tolls each way.

I have to take the Indiana turnpike, the Ohio turnpike, and the Pennsylvania turnpike on Tuesday. 8.5 hour drive, but will take me about 11 hours, due to taking about a dozen leaks. The alternative route to avoid the turnpikes is a 9.5 hour drive. $45 in tolls each way.
Pennsylvania has to take your money to give to illegals.

Reactions: Jartard
On the bright side, you will be able to use E-ZPass the entire way. How long will you be in the area?

How long will you be in the area?
Usually, I would tell you to stop flirting and that he isn't interested. But knowing that Michigan is on record saying he wants to bang a little person, and knowing that your wife is 4'6, I think an arrangement could be worked out.

Michigan, if '06 allows you to bang his cabbage patch doll, will you allow him to slap your ass mid-thrust?

Usually, I would tell you to stop flirting and that he isn't interested. But knowing that Michigan is on record saying he wants to bang a little person, and knowing that your wife is 4'6, I think an arrangement could be worked out.

Michigan, if '06 allows you to bang his cabbage patch doll, will you allow him to slap your ass mid-thrust?

She is 4'8".

Reactions: GeauxHerd
I got a $139 ticket for the boat and a $39 ticket for the truck for using the I66 express lane back in July because I didn't have an EZ pass.

Hope this helps.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT