ADVERTISEMENT

Herdmans morons storming the capital

I am damn serious . This whole thing did a mess. You all know where this is headed. The damn flu just doesn't disappear and htis gives the cronies more power just wait. Wear a mask and downrange forever.

Welcome to control central.
The problem with this analysis is point G. A narcissist will always feel wronged in their gut when they cannot get their way.

Agree.
But sometimes narcissists are right.

Reactions: Herd1972
Trump "rioters" in DC:

giphy.gif

Peaceful protestors:

54efa4b2-9104-4433-901e-ac279ff57dbc.jpeg

Reactions: mlblack16.
Oh me....It appears the collective are willing to "shrug off" this riot/coup attempt like they did Russian election interference, Trump's insane association with Putin, 25K lies, a "perfect phone call" and misleading Americans about the seriousness of a deadly virus which has claimed over 350,000 American lives.

During Trump's leadership, the republican party has lost the Presidency, the House and, now, the Senate.

Yesterday, Trump incited a riot that led to a break-in of the Capitol of the United States of America. Heard one report where one of those jackasses was attempting to put a Trump flag on top of the Capitol building. Imagine replacing the flag young Marines hoisted on top of Mount Suribachi with a piece of BS Trump licensed product....remembering that half of the young men that raised the American Flag on Iwo didn't make if off the island alive.

Patriots? Really? Trump shouldn't be in office another nano-second.

Last edited:
I never knew that guy was an anti-Trumper, until I checked out his social media. He's an Obama supporter, as well as a hypocrite. Another one that supported Target getting destroyed and looted, but gets upset when the good ole boys fight back. I guess they didn't think the other team would take to the ield.
Now you’re just making shit up The last post I made on social media was over a month ago and it was a picture of the Clemson Pitt football game my son and I went too. I am not active on social media so keep reaching.

Oh me....It appears the collective are willing to "shrug off" this riot/coup attempt like they did Russian election interference, Trump's insane association with Putin, 25K lies, a "perfect phone call" and misleading Americans about the seriousness of a deadly virus which has claimed over 350,000 American lives.

During Trump's leadership, the republican party has lost the Presidency, the House and, now, the Senate.

Yesterday, Trump incited a riot that led to a break-in of the Capitol of the United States of America. Heard one report where one of those jackasses was attempting to put a Trump flag on top of the Capitol building. Imagine replacing the flag young Marines hoisted on top of Mount Suribachi with a piece of BS Trump licensed product....remembering that half of the young men that raised the American Flag on Iwo didn't make if off the island alive.

Patriots? Really? Trump shouldn't be in office another nano-second.
I am shrugging it off just like the left shrugged off shutting the economy down, crushing small business, and letting rioters run all over American cities. And, not investigating the election that was a fraud.

So, in other words, eat a bag of dicks. I don't care that the capitol got some windows busted out and some congressmen and women were scared for two hours.

Russian election interference, Trump's insane association with Putin,
As a new Democrat, I've learned the previously accepted (soon to be openly promoted again) ideology/platform of embracing communism and it's principles of prosperity and equality for all are a good thing

Reactions: mlblack16.
I am shrugging it off just like the left shrugged off shutting the economy down, crushing small business, and letting rioters run all over American cities. And, not investigating the election that was a fraud.

So, in other words, eat a bag of dicks. I don't care that the capitol got some windows busted out and some congressmen and women were scared for two hours.

You're an idiot.

As a new Democrat, I've learned the previously accepted (soon to be openly promoted again) ideology/platform of embracing communism and it's principles of prosperity and equality for all are a good thing
Lol...ok that was funny. While I'm no commie or commie sympathizer....at least you're not associating/ cozying-up to Commie dictators.

Did you "shrug off" shutting down the economy or even mask wearing? Hmmm interesting - never knew.

C'mon.... Obama was responding Putin's assertions that he, Obama, should believe him (Putin) rather than US intel agencies

C'mon.... Obama was responding Putin's assertions that he, Obama, should believe him (Putin) rather than US intel agencies
Good point. I also need to adopt the liberal ideals of believing in the magic of unicorns, rainbows, and scientology.

Reactions: johns1124
Now you’re just making shit up The last post I made on social media was over a month ago and it was a picture of the Clemson Pitt football game my son and I went too. I am not active on social media so keep reaching.
No, I'm not making anything up. I remember when rifle was making fun of you many months back, I was curious as to why he called you a body rubber (young kids), and saw your twitter account. It's okay to be anti-Trump, and pro-whatever. I'm simply calling you a hypocrite, as well as others. You don't like it when those on the right display their angst, but you stayed silent when Jamal and Tyrone were looting Target.

No, I'm not making anything up. I remember when rifle was making fun of you many months back, I was curious as to why he called you a body rubber (young kids), and saw your twitter account. It's okay to be anti-Trump, and pro-whatever. I'm simply calling you a hypocrite, as well as others. You don't like it when those on the right display their angst, but you stayed silent when Jamal and Tyrone were looting Target.
My last tweet was from almost a year ago, a picture of me and my oldest at a father son event. The last tweet before that was in 2018. You have no clue what you are talking about.

My last tweet was from almost a year ago, a picture of me and my oldest at a father son event. The last tweet before that was in 2018. You have no clue what you are talking about.

For the record, @MichiganHerd , I have no idea if '429 gives his own sons body rubs . . . I just know that he gives other sons body rubs. Likewise, I have no idea if Jerry Sandusky gave body rubs to his own children, but the courts decided that he was giving them to sons of other people.

To be honest, I don't give a shit about your tweets. I've never cared to look at them. I did notice who you follow though, which indicates you're pro-Lib. Are you saying that's not correct? If so, I'll take your word for it, but your words here seem to indicate you're a hypocrite when it comes to calling balls and strikes.

“Oh me....It appears the collective are willing to "shrug off" this riot/coup attempt”

when was the last coup attempted without any weapons? If you use coup for what happened yesterday you’ve bought into the propaganda.

To be honest, I don't give a shit about your tweets. I've never cared to look at them. I did notice who you follow though, which indicates you're pro-Lib. Are you saying that's not correct? If so, I'll take your word for it, but your words here seem to indicate you're a hypocrite when it comes to calling balls and strikes.
Please list a few of the people I follow to back up your claim. My positions on trump haven’t changed since the beginning. I called out the antifa riots this summer unlike you and herdman I called out these riots and attempted coup as well. That doesn’t make me a hypocrite it makes me honest

“Oh me....It appears the collective are willing to "shrug off" this riot/coup attempt”

when was the last coup attempted without any weapons? If you use coup for what happened yesterday you’ve bought into the propaganda.
I guess you missed the Molotov cocktails, pipe bombs and weapons that were seized by police

Numerous guns, Molotov cocktails, pipe bombs, and a guillotine were there for the "peaceful" aspect of the gathering.

herdfan429 took unnecessary shots at me. He will be dealt with accordingly.

That makes Trump accessory to murder. Perfect

Go ahead and try. I am not saying the cop did not have a right to defend himself/others. But, how did he single out that person to shoot? She was also unarmed. She was walking up a stairs. Was not near the door which he was barricaded behind. I am almost always in defense of cops, but this needs looked at. And, can you imagine if it was white cop vs black person?

Go ahead and try. I am not saying the cop did not have a right to defend himself/others. But, how did he single out that person to shoot? She was also unarmed. She was walking up a stairs. Was not near the door which he was barricaded behind. I am almost always in defense of cops, but this needs looked at. And, can you imagine if it was white cop vs black person?
Dumbass she was climbing through a broken window. I know you don’t operate on facts but atleast watch the video before making an idiot out of yourself

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

And, can you imagine if it was white cop vs black person?

All hell would be breaking out! BLM everywhere.

Dumbass she was climbing through a broken window. I know you don’t operate on facts but atleast watch the video before making an idiot out of yourself

. Here is the picture where she was shot, in the neck, and died. She did climb a window but it was not near the officer. I am asking of an inquiry into her shooting. I am being nice, maybe you should calm down your rhetoric towards me specifically.

Looks like stairs to me. I am being cordial, maybe you should try. I will also provide you with a link below the picture that has sequence of pictures.

37688454-9120779-Paramedics_tend_to_Babbit_moments_after_she_was_shot_inside_the_-a-104_1610001388463.jpg

Below is more "propoganda".... inciting a riot is, without the "coup" narrative, pretty serious for this douchebag. And there's absolutely no way you can separate him from the riot.
"Capitol riots: Pipe bombs, cooler of Molotov cocktails found | wusa9.com" https://www.wusa9.com/amp/article/n...tails/65-d3fe68e9-0b79-4882-95ed-070da6abf2ee

Someone climbs in a window in your house what do you do ?
If I shoot, I will be summarily questioned, my weapon(s) seized, my conceal carry revoked at least temporarily, and I would lawyer up and would have to prove why I shot her.

That is what I am asking for in this case. Why out of all the people, in that situation, was this lady shot. That is fair enough. Would you not agree?

If I shoot, I will be summarily questioned, my weapon(s) seized, my conceal carry revoked at least temporarily, and I would lawyer up and would have to prove why I shot her.

That is what I am asking for in this case. Why out of all the people, in that situation, was this lady shot. That is fair enough. Would you not agree?
Because she was the first one into the window. My god watch the damn video. They moved her to the stairs she wasn’t walking up stairs and then got blasted. And the officer has been placed on admin duty pending an investigation

Because she was the first one into the window. My god watch the damn video. They moved her to the stairs she wasn’t walking up stairs and then got blasted. And the officer has been placed on admin duty pending an investigation
I just watched it again. The officer moves forward and shoots her as she is on the upward motion. He moves forward from his defensive position.

I want to know why he did that and chose to shoot her. It is a fair questions and I defend cops 90 percent of the time and have close family members that are cops.

Looks to me the officer stuck his arm through a window and shot. Not sure why but he’s lucky ww3 didn’t break out.
He actually moves through an open doorway. His whole body is nearly present at the instant he shoots. Watch again. I am not putting blame here on there. I am asking his intent. Hell, for all we know the VP or other high ranking member was in that room behind him. I just want the questions asked.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT