ADVERTISEMENT

Herdmeister or Mods

Dreh_Nagi_HC_IM

Gold Buffalo
Feb 22, 2017
Some folks I know back home (in Fayetteville, WV) have a son who excelled in both football and basketball in high school. He wasn't recruited by the Herd in either sport, but could have gone to other colleges to play. However, he decided that if he couldn't play for Marshall, he would simply give up sports and be a student at Marshall. He was going to go to summer workouts, and attempt to walk-on and make the hoops team. Do any of you know if we was able to achieve his goal? I won't give up his name on this board, but I would assume you would know who I'm talking about, knowing you guys would have watched some of the summer workouts.

Some folks I know back home (in Fayetteville, WV) have a son who excelled in both football and basketball in high school. He wasn't recruited by the Herd in either sport, but could have gone to other colleges to play. However, he decided that if he couldn't play for Marshall, he would simply give up sports and be a student at Marshall. He was going to go to summer workouts, and attempt to walk-on and make the hoops team. Do any of you know if we was able to achieve his goal? I won't give up his name on this board, but I would assume you would know who I'm talking about, knowing you guys would have watched some of the summer workouts.

http://www.register-herald.com/spor...cle_9e835c18-9dc5-55ef-a06c-23b73a738988.html

is this who you are talking about? this was in the Beckley paper today.

Kid made it: http://www.herdzone.com/sports/m-baskbl/mtt/will_fenton_1058139.html

Yes, that's him. Thanks for posting. I actually had seen someone post the article on FB a few minutes before I got back on here.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT