ADVERTISEMENT

Herdzilla

sistersville

Platinum Buffalo
Mar 17, 2007
Your post was cool. While you got me on ky losing you admitted the herds loss was much worse. Ky losing 4 makes me feel the same as that horrible loss last night. How the worst team in our conference thumps us looks bsd on danny. His lowest moment and i woke up. Herd will not go to march madness and these crszy ky fans will take their trip for granted.WV has a shot

Your post was cool. While you got me on ky losing you admitted the herds loss was much worse. Ky losing 4 makes me feel the same as that horrible loss last night. How the worst team in our conference thumps us looks bsd on danny. His lowest moment and i woke up. Herd will not go to march madness and these crszy ky fans will take their trip for granted.WV has a shot

Huggy's Guys are really good. DEFENSE will win a lot of games......

HerdZilla22

Tell that to your cousin in Huntington, maybe he'll work on creating one for the teams he plays. (hehe)

Hey, whf2, don't you know that "Cuz" coached "high school ball" for over 30 years, and held a clipboard on a NBA bench for another 10? You'd think by now he might have heard, and learned, a thing or two about "DEFENSE"!! Oh, wait, brother Mikey doesn't believe that much in DEFENSE, either!!

Hey, whf2, don't you know that "Cuz" coached "high school ball" for over 30 years, and held a clipboard on a NBA bench for another 10? You'd think by now he might have heard, and learned, a thing or two about "DEFENSE"!! Oh, wait, brother Mikey doesn't believe that much in DEFENSE, either!!

Atleast his brother believes in Big Men at least

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT