ADVERTISEMENT

Here comes the usless mask bull crap again

https-bucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984-s3-amazonaws-com-public-images-46086727-59fa-4.png

Then try and stay six feet apart and both wear masks and the danger is far less
Distancing is the only thing that will work, but this isn't realistic in many walks of life.

Let it go. You are being extremely selfish, expecting the entire world to stay locked down for you. Guess what, I'm in the exclusive "immunocompromised" club, not because I'm older than dirt (like you). Mine is due to being on a biologic drug for RA.

I fully understand that I need to do what I need to stay safe when numbers go up, but that's a "me" problem.

Reactions: KyMUfan
Then try and stay six feet apart and both wear masks and the danger is far less

Ummm, if you look in the picture no one is within 6 feet of him, unlike your demigod Fauci...

c3a35edc-7892-469d-84c1-006299865f88.jpg

What about 6 feet on an airplane???

f71e0c31-1e9e-4ee9-876f-7d84cab01d4d-GettyImages-1264114001.jpg

6 feet???

Guess what? I'd rather be the guy in the picture than the people on the plane...

Distancing is the only thing that will work, but this isn't realistic in many walks of life.

Let it go. You are being extremely selfish, expecting the entire world to stay locked down for you. Guess what, I'm in the exclusive "immunocompromised" club, not because I'm older than dirt (like you). Mine is due to being on a biologic drug for RA.

I fully understand that I need to do what I need to stay safe when numbers go up, but that's a "me" problem.
I am not saying lock down the world ...masks and vaccines can save that for us...Have you ever heard of Glucosame Sulfate and Chondrotin Complex?.. this vitamin combination has rid me of RA which I first had in my late 50s..you might want to give it a try .

I am not saying lock down the world ...masks and vaccines can save that for us...Have you ever heard of Glucosame Sulfate and Chondrotin Complex?.. this vitamin combination has rid me of RA which I first had in my late 50s..you might want to give it a try .
Those OTC supplements may help (although little clinical data suggests this to be true) with OA, which is osteoarthritis.

I have RA, which is rheumatoid arthritis. It's an autoimmune disease. My immune system attacks my joints. I have to take an immunosuppressive biologic drug to keep my immune system from destroying my joints.

Those OTC supplements may help (although little clinical data suggests this to be true) with OA, which is osteoarthritis.

I have RA, which is rheumatoid arthritis. It's an autoimmune disease. My immune system attacks my joints. I have to take an immunosuppressive biologic drug to keep my immune system from destroying my joints.
OK i know it has helped me and many of my relatives and it might not be for you in your situation.

Freedom to live my life. It doesn't hurt others. Wear your mask if you want to. Take 47 booster shots. Whistle Dixie or sing Kumbaya. But, frankly, do you want to live in a world like we did 2 years ago? With masks, things closed, govt intrusion? I don't. Screw that.
IF it saves lives yes..temporary inconvenience is better than dieing or causing others to die ..you know love thy neighbor as you would yourself..you obviously dont believe or practice this ..it is a me thing for you.

IF it saves lives yes..temporary inconvenience is better than dieing or causing others to die ..you know love thy neighbor as you would yourself..you obviously dont believe or practice this ..it is a me thing for you.
EXACTLY

Meanwhile I am sure you are ok with this...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT