ADVERTISEMENT

Here comes the usless mask bull crap again

Forgot like this???

man-drinking-beer-with-face-mask-picture-id1295752589

Think for a change. You have to wear a mask on a plane but you can take it off to drink or eat a snack. You don't see the contradiction or hypocrisy with that?

You know this isn't about someone "forgetting" to takeoff their mask. It is about people brainwashed to do something regardless of the common sense or science behind it.

And the flip side to your coin that you can only see one side to:

You think they work because of your political persuasion.
NO it has nothing to do with politics at all at my age it makes sense to use something that does actually work. When the pandemic was going on I did not go to a restaurant and I never go to a bar anyway. You do what you think is right and leave the mask now that the worst is over to the individual .

NC Man, not me, thrown in jail for not wearing a mask in a court room where it is optional and there is no mandate.

By an control authoratative over stepping moronic judge. Shows up for jury duty pool and judge throws him in jail for not wearin a mask where there is no mandate.

That is why these people like this judge cannot be trusted.

Stick the mask up your ass.

You know that a person always has to obey the rules of a courtroom . Nothing new here.

Fat, old, and ginger.
You perhaps are not one of the many here who do make fun of fat and old people. Wearing a mask to you seems like something very hard to do . It is not. Not wearing a mask when there is a pandemic going on now that would indicate a screw being loose.

You perhaps are not one of the many here who do make fun of fat and old people. Wearing a mask to you seems like something very hard to do . It is not. Not wearing a mask when there is a pandemic going on now that would indicate a screw being loose.
You need to step up your trolling game.

Reactions: ThunderCat98
Smart people understand Fauci lied, people died and China recklessly exposed the world to a deadly virus.
You have absolutely no proof of any of that and Fauci would have saved more lives if so many had not been so politically motivated about covid.

You don't think that virus came from China?
It probably did but not from the Wuhan Lab and it was brought through travel in China most likely. I do not think they put it on us on purpose. You can believe these unproven lies by far right people if you want . I do not .

It is not mandatory .If you dont want to get any more shots or have not got one yet you dont have to. Only time will tell if what he says is true. I don t really know at this point about covid but I get a shot anyway. I have had all and up to date with no side effects or covid that I know of. At my age I will get the boosters as they are free and the jab dont hurt.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT