ADVERTISEMENT

Here comes the usless mask bull crap again

Yes I do for my protection and the protection of others. It is my choice and my freedom of choice . If you choose not to that is your choice. Freedom works both ways in this instance.
Ok but I can wonder why the hell people still do it. You are not protecting anything. Just a virtue signal. Do what you want. It is dumb though

You going to do it forever? What is even the point now?
"Horse shit. This is all a bunch of hype and the media frenzy trying to shut the country down. And, the American people losing their intestinal fortitude."
March 10, 2020
_________________________________lying idiot oath breaker trumptard

April 10 (one month later):
20,000 US covid deaths
100,000+ cases
120,000+ reasons not to listen to an idiot like you.

You going to do it forever? What is even the point now?
The virus is still there although most by now are either vaccinated or had it however the new variant is there also and a new vaccine would be helpful although it isnt as deadly . I take my regular flu shot also and so far it has prevented me from becoming very ill from it..I will wear the mask as long as needed to protect me from covid.

"Horse shit. This is all a bunch of hype and the media frenzy trying to shut the country down. And, the American people losing their intestinal fortitude."
March 10, 2020
_________________________________lying idiot oath breaker trumptard

April 10 (one month later):
20,000 US covid deaths
100,000+ cases
120,000+ reasons not to listen to an idiot like you.
agreed, shutting down this country was STUPID! I was right then and right now. I called it. We should have never ever done that. That includes schools.

Like I said before you put money ahead of saving lives. It was necessary at the time . It is not nescessary to shut down the country now .
Have you not read the mistakes we made? Should have never locked down past the first few weeks when realized what was going on. We knew fairly early on that it was not a threat to young people. You can't shut down an entire economy. Plain f'ing stupid and we are still paying for it.

agreed, shutting down this country was STUPID! I was right then and right now. I called it. We should have never ever done that. That includes schools.
And you helped kill over a million US citizens. You're an idiot.

Have you not read the mistakes we made? Should have never locked down past the first few weeks when realized what was going on. We knew fairly early on that it was not a threat to young people. You can't shut down an entire economy. Plain f'ing stupid and we are still paying for it.
You're an idiot.

It was not just old people who died from covid and many people who got covid are still bothered by long covid. I guess you think it is okay to kill older people . The right decisions were made and it save many many lives and chronic illnesses from those who didnt die from it. As for the money that was given to people and businesses that was approved by both parties except for the last round of payments .You cannot tell me that the last amount of money given out to help people caused 9 percent inflation. There were many factors that caused such high inflation.

And you helped kill over a million US citizens. You're an idiot.
I didn't help kill anyboyd, stupid. Frankly your ilk would have destroyed this country and would be beggars to a government. I went to work and kept the thing going and regused to be a subject. Blame the Chi Comms and people like Fauci doing gain of function.

I didn't help kill anyboyd, stupid. Frankly your ilk would have destroyed this country and would be beggars to a government. I went to work and kept the thing going and regused to be a subject. Blame the Chi Comms and people like Fauci doing gain of function.

Amazing someone can be such a useless tool that they give the Chicoms a pass yet say you helped kill a million people.

Mental illness, delusional, idiot or all of the above???

Reactions: i am herdman
You're a lying trumptard oath breaking money mongering idiot.

Amazing someone can be such a useless tool that they give the Chicoms a pass yet say you helped kill a million people.

Mental illness, delusional, idiot or all of the above???
You're a lying trumptard God hater.

005_jpg-2563401.JPG

He is not a retard . This is the USA and he has freedom to do so if he wishes. You have no right to criticize him if he is not harming you in any way. I too am tired of hearing your complaints about wearing masks . Get over it.

Ummm... we've already established liberals usually don't have a sense of humor and you are proof positive of that.

It's not about the mask or the freedom to wear or not wear them (did you conveniently forget the mask MANDATES???). It is about the fact that the guy is wearing a mask while he is alone in his personal vehicle. Do you do that too?

Ummm... we've already established liberals usually don't have a sense of humor and you are proof positive of that.

It's not about the mask or the freedom to wear or not wear them (did you conveniently forget the mask MANDATES???). It is about the fact that the guy is wearing a mask while he is alone in his personal vehicle. Do you do that too?
I might if I forget to take it off and that too is none of your business. At the time of the mandates many many people were dieing so it made sense to anyone except those that think they dont work somehow or do to political persuasion.

I might if I forget to take it off and that too is none of your business. At the time of the mandates many many people were dieing so it made sense to anyone except those that think they dont work somehow or do to political persuasion.

Forgot like this???

man-drinking-beer-with-face-mask-picture-id1295752589

Think for a change. You have to wear a mask on a plane but you can take it off to drink or eat a snack. You don't see the contradiction or hypocrisy with that?

You know this isn't about someone "forgetting" to takeoff their mask. It is about people brainwashed to do something regardless of the common sense or science behind it.

And the flip side to your coin that you can only see one side to:

You think they work because of your political persuasion.

Forgot like this???

man-drinking-beer-with-face-mask-picture-id1295752589

Think for a change. You have to wear a mask on a plane but you can take it off to drink or eat a snack. You don't see the contradiction or hypocrisy with that?

You know this isn't about someone "forgetting" to takeoff their mask. It is about people brainwashed to do something regardless of the common sense or science behind it.

And the flip side to your coin that you can only see one side to:

You think they work because of your political persuasion.

Man, you love reviving some old threads.

Man, you love reviving some old threads.

Dude it's Halloween season so it's timely and relevent. Plus with today's soundbite and what have you done for me lately mindsets I like people to remember what they have likely forgotten....

Forget to take it off? Is that kind of like forgetting to pullout?

NC Man, not me, thrown in jail for not wearing a mask in a court room where it is optional and there is no mandate.

By an control authoratative over stepping moronic judge. Shows up for jury duty pool and judge throws him in jail for not wearin a mask where there is no mandate.

That is why these people like this judge cannot be trusted.

Stick the mask up your ass.

• Angry
Reactions: KyMUfan
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT