ADVERTISEMENT

How bad does Herschel walker lose tonight?

He can't win. The Atlanta Democrat machine filling out ballots will make sure of it. Whether that is 1 percent or 30 percent.

The only way he could win would be to do it by 50 percent himself and they run out of dead people and ballotts to fill out.

Reactions: 19MU88
He can't win. The Atlanta Democrat machine filling out ballots will make sure of it. Whether that is 1 percent or 30 percent.

The only way he could win would be to do it by 50 percent himself and they run out of dead people and ballotts to fill out.
yep it’s exactly how the democrats won the governor race……oh wait they didn’t win that.

Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
yep it’s exactly how the democrats won the governor race……oh wait they didn’t win that.
They are not going to lose that Senate race. Getting a Democrat Senator is WAY more important to them than the governor's race. Moose would have been a lame duck anyway with their legislature. The only reason they ran Moose was to try to set her up for VP or POTUS. They will cheat at all cost for Warnock.

They are forever labeled cheaters in my book.

They are not going to lose that Senate race. Getting a Democrat Senator is WAY more important to them than the governor's race. Moose would have been a lame duck anyway with their legislature. The only reason they ran Moose was to try to set her up for VP or POTUS. They will cheat at all cost for Warnock.

They are forever labeled cheaters in my book.
But why in the world wouldn’t we get both?

Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
But why in the world wouldn’t we get both?
Seriously?

Even good cheaters know you can't get too greedy. The big prize is the Senate Seat. Kempf opened up a decent lead. That is what you have to do in cheating areas. You have to win big enough to take the cheat away.

Dems are going to go all out for a Senate seat. they have been filling ballots out for weeks.

Here is the reality of it all… this is nothing but a Military Sting Op to further the pull in evidence of Treason and Sedition Of voter Fraud.

Oh he absolutely is but can you admit that warnock is also very flawed butnthe media has sat on his scandals to some degree
I’m sure he is.

I went specifically looking and found two things on him. One, his ex wife says he ran over her foot with his car. He called the police when she claimed it, they came out and found no evidence it happened.

Two, he was arrested for obstruction (I think would’ve been the charge had one ever been filed) while a camp he was running was under investigation for potential child abuse, but released when it was clear that he was trying to make sure whoever was taking to the police knew they had a right to have a lawyer present. Which, is kind of burying the lede, but at least that was good legal advice. Curious about that camp though.

Not as bad as the hit his bank account takes each month when he makes his child support payments.

I’m sure he is.

I went specifically looking and found two things on him. One, his ex wife says he ran over her foot with his car. He called the police when she claimed it, they came out and found no evidence it happened.

Two, he was arrested for obstruction (I think would’ve been the charge had one ever been filed) while a camp he was running was under investigation for potential child abuse, but released when it was clear that he was trying to make sure whoever was taking to the police knew they had a right to have a lawyer present. Which, is kind of burying the lede, but at least that was good legal advice. Curious about that camp though.
He is one of those crazy anti American preachers that praise guys like Castro. A fancy Black panther.

Georgia was a fantastic state. Atlanta once a magnificent city. Now it is a cess pool of shitola. I always loved Georgia. I feel bad for my buddy that grew up his whole life there and he wants out so badly. It is sad.

Same thing happening to NC right before our eyes.

I like Georgia, but could not live in Atlanta. Although there are parts i have been to that I like.
I could live in Blue Ridge, GA or somewhere close to there like Ellijay. Bunch of good rednecks I'm figuring live in those hill parts. Thinking the rich yankees are probably moving into areas like that as well, ruining it for the good people. I think if you're a part of a group that screws up the place you're already living in, you should be forced to stay there after you've ruined it. No sense allowing that bunch to ruin another area.

This is how voting works…for those that fell for Trumps BS in 2020….

One person votes and it counts for one vote. Tada.

Trump lost in 2020 that way. There were no credible findings in any court from all the suits.

And in the same manner, no matter who wins tonight… it’s not by cheating. It’s by more people voting for one candidate over the other. The end.

Half of you are like a child and can’t take the L…or you’re the kid that changes the rules midway through the game because you’re losing or going to lose.

Trump lost in 2020 that way. There were no credible findings in any court from all the suits.

And in the same manner, no matter who wins tonight… it’s not by cheating. It’s by more people voting for one candidate over the other. The end.

Half of you are like a child and can’t take the L…or you’re the kid that changes the rules midway through the game because you’re losing or going to lose.

Yeah, that's exactly how it works...

Reactions: FreddyReef

I believe the 2016 election was fair and square. Do you?

You are naive. you think this country is so pristine there can't be hanky panky.

you dont think there is a swamp that would conduct hanky panky.

Give me a break

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT