ADVERTISEMENT

How Long Before This is Also Proven to be BS?

The Maga country line has already been removed from stories and is no where in the police report. The police don’t have a description of the attackers because they were wearing all black and ski masks. This honestly sounds like a personal attack masked to be racist. Either way it is absolutely abhorrent

CORRECTION: It was mentioned only in a subsequent interview given to police

Last edited:
The Maga country line has already been removed from stories and is no where in the police report

CORRECTION: It was mentioned only in a subsequent interview given to police

See...it’s already begun, and I haven’t even gotten to work yet this morning.

Isn't Chicago going through a polar vortex right now? Who goes out at 2 AM in those temps with rope & bleach to commit random acts of violence?

How many white racists watch Empire? Or watch it enough to recognize an actor from the show on the street?

An opinion piece from The Federalist Papers.

You couldn't get any stupider.

Extreme right sources being quoted by cons. Desperados.

The first tweet in the article is from a reporter in Chicago. There is very little opinion in that article sans the tweets from random people towards the end. Mostly quotes from Chicago PD and background relating to surveillance

"stupider" perfect coming from the board idiot.

tenor.gif

The first tweet in the article is from a reporter in Chicago. There is very little opinion in that article sans the tweets from random people towards the end. Mostly quotes from Chicago PD and background relating to surveillance

LOL!

It literally has big f'ucking red text for the title, OPINION.

Federalist papers.....Bias check: "The Federalist Papers Project has overt right wing bias in reporting. It often publishes misleading news stories and conspiracies that amount to fake news. Has a horrible track record with fact checking."

LOL!

It literally has big f'ucking red text for the title, OPINION.
I’m not arguing the source isn’t biased you idiot. Read the damn article there is no opinion in he article except for the tweet from random people at the bottom which is what I stated

There are legitimate questions to be asked about this event. One being the time line. The assault occurred around 2 am he went to his apartment with his manager who didn’t call the cops for 40 min. He walked right past the buildings security and never mentioned an assault. When policed arrived they asked them to turn off body cameras they refuse to turn over cell phones so that the police can verify the call allegedly made between the manager and Smollett right after the assault. There was a neighbor that claims to have seen a redneck holding a rope around the building with his socks showing.

More reports it’s looking more and more like a hoax (liberal lie).

Do you libtard lapdogs ever get tired of being spoon fed BS? You seem to enjoy it

More reports it’s looking more and more like a hoax (liberal lie).

Do you libtard lapdogs ever get tired of being spoon fed BS? You seem to enjoy it

I know more about ISIS than the generals.

If I was president Hillary would be in jail.

I alone can fix it.

I will be the greatest jobs president that God ever created.

I will build a great, great wall on our southern border. And I will have Mexico pay for that wall

I don’t have a racist bone in my body.

And I had an idea recently. When they send illegals into our country, we charge Mexico $100,000 for every illegal that crosses that border because it’s trouble.

He’s a war hero because he was captured. I like people that weren’t captured, OK?

I’m leading in the Hispanic vote, and I’m going to win the Hispanic vote.

Everything I’ve done virtually has been a tremendous success.

I watched when the World Trade Center came tumbling down. And I watched in Jersey City, N.J., where thousands and thousands of people were cheering as that building was coming down. Thousands of people were cheering

I would bring back waterboarding. And I’d bring back a hell of a lot worse than waterboarding.

His father was with Lee Harvey Oswald prior to Oswald’s being—you know, shot. I mean, the whole thing is ridiculous

^^^Enjoy your brunch. moron^^^

Stay on topic dumbass. Your hate crime victim refuses to share phone records. That’s odd

Kept that $5 foot long, then went inside and put a home made noose around his neck, just for effect.

Lying liar. I told you all.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT