ADVERTISEMENT

How Long Before This is Also Proven to be BS?

Sorry, were there not enough “faggits” and “dmbz fckz” in there for you?
damn yore a touchy little faggit. another side effect? you'll have to quote me on the "dmbz fckz", or i'll just take it as you making shit up, once again.

I should have gone double or nothing on this one to bring murox back. It was a slam dunk win.

murox should be back in October. Personally, I can't wait. Wonder if Rifle will shy away from the forum when he's back. I'm guessing he'll destroy
rifle, and it won't be pretty.

Reactions: 19MU88
murox should be back in October. Personally, I can't wait. Wonder if Rifle will shy away from the forum when he's back. I'm guessing he'll destroy

Oh, the cheerleader for anyone I demolish is back.

Are you referring to the time Murox the Moron played dumb about forging a receipt of a donation to an animal shelter after losing a bet on here, then posting the receipt on here to make it look like he kept his end of the deal? Of course, he denied anything like that ever happening only to then have a sudden recollection when I bet him on it which would lead to me posting the receipt that he sent me.

the cheerleader
Please, feel free to call me anything but a cheerleader. That's one of my big pet peeves. I could never understand how a man could get out there and be a male cheerleader. I almost give the gay guys a pass, but not some straight guy. I remember a guy I coached when he was growing up. Big strong kid who was pretty good at all the major sports at Fayetteville High. For some reason, he became a cheerleader at WVU in the 80s. Johnny Jones was his name. Maybe he was gay though, and nobody knew it.

86e328f0453b8d99b0d4d011dd377a69.jpg

Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
Please, feel free to call me anything but a cheerleader. That's one of my big pet peeves. I could never understand how a man could get out there and be a male cheerleader. I almost give the gay guys a pass, but not some straight guy. I remember a guy I coached when he was growing up. Big strong kid who was pretty good at all the major sports at Fayetteville High. For some reason, he became a cheerleader at WVU in the 80s. Johnny Jones was his name. Maybe he was gay though, and nobody knew it.

I am not sure it is really even acceptable even you are doing it get tang. I don't know. I guess maybe if the female cheerleaders were all running train on you, but still at the end of the day you are a male cheerleader. I guess if you could prove they were running female train on you.

YOu know if you could tell your buddies to kiss your ass when they were teasing you. Then, you said yehh but all the female cheerleaders did me last night. Oh yehh, liar! Well here is the video evidence. Then, it might be cool.

When I was at Marshall in the 90's there were a couple male cheerleaders & all were gay. The ones I knew were great guys. Except one white guy who constantly talked about banging chicks, how hot chicks were, & what he was gonna do to all the chicks. We nicknamed him "the compensator" because he was clearly freaked out about being gay (or bi) & so obnoxious about trying to convince people he was straight that he was difficult to put up with.

When I was at Marshall in the 90's there were a couple male cheerleaders & all were gay. The ones I knew were great guys. Except one white guy who constantly talked about banging chicks, how hot chicks were, & what he was gonna do to all the chicks. We nicknamed him "the compensator" because he was clearly freaked out about being gay (or bi) & so obnoxious about trying to convince people he was straight that he was difficult to put up with.

I remember a guy that I had become friends with through having several classes together became a cheerleader. He said really all you had to do was be strong enough to lift the chicks up and you would make the squad. D.R. was his first name. When he first told me, I thought he was just messing with me, but I'll be damned if I didn't see him when his hand all over their cooters holding them up in the air. Made me think maybe it wasn't such a bad thing...

An opinion piece from The Federalist Papers.

You couldn't get any stupider.

Extreme right sources being quoted by cons. Desperados.

LOL!

It literally has big f'ucking red text for the title, OPINION.

Federalist papers.....Bias check: "The Federalist Papers Project has overt right wing bias in reporting. It often publishes misleading news stories and conspiracies that amount to fake news. Has a horrible track record with fact checking."

This is great the Federalist Papers and Brietbart both cited as sources.

Lots of funny posts in this thread. BC wins the thread, and really, it wasn't even a fair game. Black guy seeks attention, claiming two white rednecks in minus 30 degree temps beat him up, put a noose around his neck, and yelled MAGA.

Even Al Sharpton was laughing at him for being a phoney.

countryroads89 said: ↑
LOL!

extragreen said: ↑

LOL!

Federalist papers.....Bias check: "The Federalist Papers Project has overt right wing bias in reporting. It often publishes misleading news stories and conspiracies that amount to fake news. Has a horrible track record with fact checking."

HerdBuckeye said: ↑

Was there anything in your list of posts above that were not factual?

Reactions: countryroads89
LOL!

LOL!

HerdBuckeye said: ↑

Was there anything in your list of posts above that were not factual?
No, you guys all scoffed at BC, only to believe the black dude that pulled off the false triafecta (Racist, Gay, and Anti-Trump). Kudos to the black guy for running the gamet on this one, but obviously F- grade on execution. Two racists, gay bashing, white MAGA boys lynching a guy in downtown Chicago at 2 a.m. during a -30 degree polar vortex.

Congrats for falling for that one.

No, you guys all scoffed at BC,

I didn't weigh in on this incident or the DC/Kentucky student situation, because frankly, I am too wise and emotionally stable enough to know better.

Yet you accused me of doing so. I will await until after your daily hangout with the "hot WMU coeds" before insisting on an apology.

No, you guys all scoffed at BC, only to believe the black dude that pulled off the false triafecta (Racist, Gay, and Anti-Trump). Kudos to the black guy for running the gamet on this one, but obviously F- grade on execution. Two racists, gay bashing, white MAGA boys lynching a guy in downtown Chicago at 2 a.m. during a -30 degree polar vortex.

Congrats for falling for that one.

If you can find in this thread where I said I believe the black dude, I will give you a full “gamet” of embarrassment.

Yeah, not much left to debate on this one. Guy was a lying piece of shit, like D the Retard, Greed and the other Buckytard.

. Guy was a lying piece of shit, like D the Retard, Greed and the other Buckytard.

This is just awful. It's as if 1988 has rubbed off on you with horrible attempts at smack and just really bad attempts at nicknames.

"D the retard" is bad enough, but then to double up on the "retard" attempt and also throw in "Buckytard"? Awful. Did '88 use "libtard" too much for you to be able to also add that to the mix?

This is just awful. It's as if 1988 has rubbed off on you with horrible attempts at smack and just really bad attempts at nicknames.

"D the retard" is bad enough, but then to double up on the "retard" attempt and also throw in "Buckytard"? Awful. Did '88 use "libtard" too much for you to be able to also add that to the mix?

I truly and sincerely don't give a fvck about your opinion. Two of the three named are the same goddamn person anyways.

I truly and sincerely don't give a fvck about your opinion. Two of the three named are the same goddamn person anyways.
Sounds like your typical 3 paragraph diatribe on facebook where someone complains about other people "talking shit," only to end it with "I do not care what others say/think about me."

You even sound like '88 now. Are you sure you two aren't brothers? It's ok, you still have "libtard" and "retard boy" to use.

Speaking of relatives, how's that fight about religion going with your father, Greed? You two are so much alike, we're all willing to donate toward a DNA test to prove it.

I don't know, can there really be another Nissan Maxima story?

It's not baffling. Mrs. Obama had her former chief of staff reach out to the state prosecutor and it went away. Chicago police are not happy.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT