ADVERTISEMENT

How Long Before This is Also Proven to be BS?

jussie-smollett-scoobdy-doo-cartoon-characters.jpg

The sad thing is that each and every time another lie like this happens, pompous liberals on TV and on the internet will just act as if it’s real, even though they know it isn’t. All they care about is the illusion that conservatives are bad, not the reality that they are lying liars who make up lies.

Reactions: SamSwimmer
The sad thing is that each and every time another lie like this happens, pompous liberals on TV and on the internet will just act as if it’s real, even though they know it isn’t. All they care about is the illusion that conservatives are bad, not the reality that they are lying liars who make up lies.

They sensationalize the hell out of it, then nary a word mentioned for redaction.

Retarded sheep like @dherd and @extragreen just gulp it up.

If this ends up in the direction it's heading, this guy really should have the book thrown at him. The city, to a fault, seems to have given this guy every chance to stop this & they've thrown a ton of manpower at it because it's so high profile. In just a month & a half Chicago's had 38 murders but they've had to dedicate needed manpower to this bullshit investigation.

There was ample video to dispute the Covington kids slander to push a narrative. And instead of seeming to take anything from that, they immediately dive headfirst into this story to continue pushing the identical narrative. It's sad because "journalists" just waltzed right by giant red flags with this story that damn near everyone was pointing out. Bang up job guys.

Reactions: sistersville
If this ends up in the direction it's heading, this guy really should have the book thrown at him. The city, to a fault, seems to have given this guy every chance to stop this & they've thrown a ton of manpower at it because it's so high profile. In just a month & a half Chicago's had 38 murders but they've had to dedicate needed manpower to this bullshit investigation.

There was ample video to dispute the Covington kids slander to push a narrative. And instead of seeming to take anything from that, they immediately dive headfirst into this story to continue pushing the identical narrative. It's sad because "journalists" just waltzed right by giant red flags with this story that damn near everyone was pointing out. Bang up job guys.

I actually think Chicago handled it well.

I think the Nigerian dudes had left Chicago after the attack. Chicago PD continued to slow play to not scare them from coming back I bet.

Hate crimes are tough in more ways than one. If you’re angling at a hoax, you better be damn sure you’re correct.

Reactions: 19MU88
How so? If he sent it to himself is it really mailing threats?
Whoever sent it did so with a death threat & white powder inside. The cops were involved. Powder sent through the mail could potentially spread death at various facilities. They don't **** around even if it's a hoax.

Whoever sent it did so with a death threat & white powder inside. The cops were involved. Powder sent through the mail could potentially spread death at various facilities. They don't **** around even if it's a hoax.
But it’s not a threat if you send it to yourself

You mean like that pipe bomber from Florida being a right winger?

I’ll meet you to collect my $100 from murox if you’re not too big of a pussy to meet me in person.

Reactions: Y.A.G Si Ye Nots

I’ll meet you to collect my $100 from murox if you’re not too big of a pussy to meet me in person.

You obviously don't know me too well.

If you live in or around Huntington, name the time and place.

You obviously don't know me too well.

If you live in or around Huntington, name the time and place.

LOL, I recall Archtype describing you and saying that your account name was very fitting - notable country twang and big as a barn.

Did you miss the part of the link about OTHER PERSONS? I understand mailing threats is a very serious crime. However there is nothing in there pertaining to mailing a threat to yourself
Are you missing the point that sending an anonymous death threat through the mail with a powder intended to cause the assumption of anthrax, regardless who it was sent to, while getting the police involved, is kind of serious? Since it's looking like this guy coordinated this entire hoax against himself, should the police just consider it a dumb publicity stunt & let everyone walk since he was the only victim?

Are you missing the point that sending an anonymous death threat through the mail with a powder intended to cause the assumption of anthrax, regardless who it was sent to, while getting the police involved, is kind of serious? Since it's looking like this guy coordinated this entire hoax against himself, should the police just consider it a dumb publicity stunt & let everyone walk since he was the only victim?
Did you read the statute you linked? It clearly states sending it to another person. That is my point. If there is evidence he sent it to himself I’m sure he will be charged, I just don’t know if that charge will stick.
Filing a false police report is a crime, sending a threat to yourself may not be.

Did you read the statute you linked? It clearly states sending it to another person. That is my point. If there is evidence he sent it to himself I’m sure he will be charged, I just don’t know if that charge will stick.
Filing a false police report is a crime, sending a threat to yourself may not be.
"or any threat to injure the person of the addressee or of another."

IF he did it
, he involved the police in an anonymous death threat which he sent that included a white powder. Why would someone put white powder in an envelope with a death threat? Had he just thrown it away when he got it, this wouldn't be an issue. He chose to amp this up. Had that envelope been compromised along the way & white powder came out, do you think the police would have been cool with him joking about mailing himself death threats with white powder inside?

ho lee shit. this, from the guy who was too scared to meet murox in person. what happened, you do a couple month gym membership and now feeling all badass?

He has been offered the electronic route and has declined.

No, that was the original idea on here many months ago, and it was your side that declined. You put the burden on him to have to coordinate a time, a meeting place, and taking the effort/cost to do that. Now, you can't go back and try to change the parameters.

The guy would have to be a complete moron to waste time and effort doing that. You have already welched, like Murox the Moron, on keeping your word twice regarding meeting him.

Do one of those porch pickups. Give and address and put the $100 buck somewhere.

Roads makes excuses. There are multiple ways to get the 100 bucks.

There are multiple ways to get the 100 bucks.

Yes, and Murox the Moron and BC have avoided all of them. Now, only after refusing all of those easier methods and wasting the guy's time do they suddenly offer to do the easy methods (which, based on history, probably won't be followed through on regardless).

Yes, and Murox the Moron and BC have avoided all of them. Now, only after refusing all of those easier methods and wasting the guy's time do they suddenly offer to do the easy methods (which, based on history, probably won't be followed through on regardless).
How much easier could it be than providing an address or paypal account and electronically getting the money?

No, that was the original idea on here many months ago, and it was your side that declined. You put the burden on him to have to coordinate a time, a meeting place, and taking the effort/cost to do that. Now, you can't go back and try to change the parameters.

No, idiot. I offered to meet him in Morgantown. After that fell through, murox said for CR to give him his PayPal info or some other form of electronic payment and that CR would be paid immediately. CR has, to date, declined to give murox that info.

Last edited:
How much easier could it be than providing an address or paypal account and electronically getting the money?

That was my initial argument! A simple PayPal or Venmo transfer. But Murox the Moron knows that the harder and more uncomfortable it is for the winner to collect, the less likely it is that he will have to pay. So Murox the Moron refused to do the very simple transaction that I suggested.

Then, Murox the Moron’s representative made not one but two agreements to meet at a specific time at a specific location to make the exchange. Both times, Murox the Moron’s representative reneged on his agreement.

At this point, the entire burden of paying and getting the money to the winner should be on Murox the Moron’s shoulders.

No, idiot. I offered to meet him in Morgantown. After that fell through, murox said for CR to give him his PayPal info or some other form of electronic payment and that CR would be paid immediately. CR has, so date, declined to give murox that info.

If he had agreed to that from the start, as I suggested, this would have been settled months ago. But since he insisted on making the collection of the money hard and inconvenient, in order to avoid paying it, and since you reneged on your agreement twice, the burden is on your side to do 100% of the work on getting the winner his money.

Why would he continue to spend time and money agreeing to certain things when your side has purposely tried making his collection possible and purposely reneged on multiple previous agreements?

This fits the same M.O. of Murox the Moron’s fraudulent receipt that he posted on here after losing yet another bet.

That was my initial argument! A simple PayPal or Venmo transfer. But Murox the Moron knows that the harder and more uncomfortable it is for the winner to collect, the less likely it is that he will have to pay. So Murox the Moron refused to do the very simple transaction that I suggested.

Then, Murox the Moron’s representative made not one but two agreements to meet at a specific time at a specific location to make the exchange. Both times, Murox the Moron’s representative reneged on his agreement.

At this point, the entire burden of paying and getting the money to the winner should be on Murox the Moron’s shoulders.

If he had agreed to that from the start, as I suggested, this would have been settled months ago. But since he insisted on making the collection of the money hard and inconvenient, in order to avoid paying it, and since you reneged on your agreement twice, the burden is on your side to do 100% of the work on getting the winner his money.

Why would he continue to spend time and money agreeing to certain things when your side has purposely tried making his collection possible and purposely reneged on multiple previous agreements?

This fits the same M.O. of Murox the Moron’s fraudulent receipt that he posted on here after losing yet another bet.
seriously, are you on adderall?

There are reports this guy was willing to press charges against the two guys who attacked him until he realized who they were. Again, IF he had any knowledge of this coordinated attack beforehand where he blamed two white guys & was willing to press charges against whoever fit the description he gave, then eff this guy.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT