ADVERTISEMENT

How Long Before This is Also Proven to be BS?

You have a knack for linking to very biased sources that flirt with being FAKE NEWS, then you always say you just randomly got the link from Google.

C'mon man, just admit it: you get your news from RWNJ websites.

I first saw it on Drudge (I know, I know), and, as you have seen me do before, couldn't get it to copy and paste from the app to here so I looked it up online and posted it from google. Blame Drudge if anybody. At least I know who that is.

Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
DzTTXcEXQAAkL_N.jpg:large

You have a knack for linking to very biased sources that flirt with being FAKE NEWS, then you always say you just randomly got the link from Google.

C'mon man, just admit it: you get your news from RWNJ websites.

This is the guy who claims that I post things on here that I get from Facebook memes, yet when questioned numerous times to show just one instance of that, he disappears.

Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
Smollet keeps changing his story. If the guy did get attacked then I'm willing to give him some leeway on the details. But too much doesn't add up for their not to be real doubt about his allegations.

Smollet keeps changing his story. If the guy did get attacked then I'm willing to give him some leeway on the details. But too much doesn't add up for their not to be real doubt about his allegations.
From what I’ve read from journalists in Chicago he hasn’t changed his story much of at all. They also found the two people on interest that were seen earlier on surveillance video

Sounds like a gay, black guy seeking attention. We have the exact same thing on this very forum with Bucky. Both are ignorant liars.

Reactions: 19MU88
From what I’ve read from journalists in Chicago he hasn’t changed his story much of at all. They also found the two people on interest that were seen earlier on surveillance video
The comments & what/when was said have - at least from the different articles I've read. And almost none of this has made any sense from the start in terms of it being a random attack (as it's being framed.) I get random attacks by definition are unpredictable but with more than one person there has to be some premeditated coordination if two guys are walking around carrying the items he's alleging at that time of night, in those temps. The police seem to have the window down to a single minute. Even with redacted phone records, I don't get why this wouldn't immediately validate his story if it showed the call info. I don't want to say the guy is lying but I don't think it happened like it's being portrayed.

Last edited:
The comments & what/when was said have - at least from the different articles I've read. And almost none of this has made any sense from the start in terms of it being a random attack (as it's being framed.) I get random attacks by definition are unpredictable but with more than one person there has to be some premeditated coordination if two guys are walking around carrying the items he's alleging at that time if night, in those temps. The police seem to have the window down to a single minute. Even with redacted phone records, I don't get why this wouldn't immediately validate his story if it showed the call info. I don't want to say the guy is lying but I don't think it happened like it's being portrayed.
Specifically what has changed? It’s always been 2 people dressed in black put rope around his neck threw liquid on him. I’ll give you he added the this is trump county Maga hats were added in a subsequent interview but the basic story of the attack has not changed

But the gist of the story remains the same is my point. Yes details have changed but the overarching narrative is still consistent with his first statement.
People screamed racist homophobic remarks at him two people attack him put a rope around his neck and throw an unknown substance on him. That has not changed and to me if he completely made it more of the major details would change.

And for the record I have not formed an opinion either way from this incident. Like with the Covington Catholic story I think all facts need to be presented first.

The police asked for his phone records, he gave them redacted records. The police then got his phone records from his provider, compared the two and quickly figured out why he had redacted the set he gave them. The redacted calls were to his "attackers".

Hoaxers gonna Hoax.

With the addition of a high profile defense attorney it seems like this guy knows he's going to have to turn his phone records/info over at some point. Doesn't necessarily indicate guilt but it doesn't look good.

I know those two guys were released without charges but I haven't seen it confirmed if they were the two people in the video though.

Last edited:
Just saw where the police confirmed that these two were in fact the guys on the video. So what facts am I missing here? The assailants were described as white Trump supporters, out at 2 AM, who instantly recognized him, randomly attacked, tried to lynch him while simultaneously commencing a chemical attack, all while he held onto his sandwich while having a phone conversation, & then these two white guys disappeared into the night Keyser Sose style.

The police have hours of camera footage from basically every angle around the attack, they've narrowed the possible time frame down to a minute during a time of night with almost zero foot traffic, on the front end of a polar vortex, the only possible assailants were identified, interrogated, & released without charges. He's only turning over phone records that are so heavily redacted that they don't help his case. Now everybody has lawyered up.

Last edited:
You're missing nothing, that sums it up. The cops are just being very PC at this point until they have everything wrapped up.

It didn't take a genius to figure this out. Who actually says "this is MAGA country?" Good lord. On top of that, there are virtually no stories like this (depicting conservatives as racist, homophobic, etc) that are actually real.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT