ADVERTISEMENT

I will now be referring all questions to my attorney

My attorney is available.

40ABDEF7-8079-48F0-B8DC-FB19A23889EF.jpeg

Reactions: i am herdman
My attorney is available.

40ABDEF7-8079-48F0-B8DC-FB19A23889EF.jpeg

We were somewhere around Barstow on the edge of the desert when the drugs began to take hold. I remember saying something like ``I feel a bit lightheaded; maybe you should drive....'' And suddenly there was a terrible roar all around us and the sky was full of what looked like huge bats, all swooping and screeching and diving around the car, which was going about a hundred miles an hour with the top down to Las Vegas. And a voice was screaming: ``Holy Jesus! What are these goddamn animals?''

Then it was quiet again. My attorney had taken his shirt off and was pouring beer on his chest, to facilitate the tanning process. ``What the hell are you yelling about?'' he muttered, staring up at the sun with his eyes closed and covered with wraparound Spanish sunglasses. ``Never mind,'' I said. ``It's your turn to drive.'' I hit the brakes and aimed the Great Red Shark toward the shoulder of the highway. No point mentioning those bats, I thought. The poor bastard will see them soon enough.

Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
If you have an attorney you trust then I congratulate you. Nowadays there are a lot of attorneys, but only very few of them are really good and profeminists in defending their client's rights. I can't say that I break laws often, but I had and still have a lot of problems with public authorities and other businessmen. Thankfully now I know an organization that provides law assistance. The last time I collaborated with a real estate attorney, and he helped me a lot. Now I do not have my personal attorney as I prefer appealing to this company. If you want, you can also appeal to them.

Last edited:
Why would you need an attorney when you sell fast, without having any problems. Just use the opportunities you have. We live in an era when you can use the internet, social media, and companies, all of them all yours. Just use them! Some services might help. I know the one about real estate highestcashoffer.com. It has saved me so much time efficiently. I have made money fast from it. It gives you a sense of power because you can change your life if you want to. It is very easy to do it if we compare our possibilities to those who lived in other generations or other times.

Last edited:
Why would you need an attorney when you sell fast, without having any problems. Just use the opportunities you have. We live in an era when you can use the internet, social media, and companies, all of them all yours.
I don't have time to sweat the small stuff. I am selling fast, high rolling, and running this forum. Let the attorney handle it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT