ADVERTISEMENT

I'm hearing resolution is near

Funny. When you actually read the full statement and comprehend the context of the original discussion Raoul and I were having......I wasn't either.

Don’t waver on your stance. Waves of people do that which shows lack of confidence and no backbone. You should have waved the white flag a long time ago.

Hey anyone look back at Raleigh’s original post to see if he has retroactively edited in all his post qualifiers.

Hey anyone look back at Raleigh’s original post to see if he has retroactively edited in all his post qualifiers.

What's wrong? You starting to realize you've shown yourself to be a jackass yet again???

Don’t waver on your stance. Waves of people do that which shows lack of confidence and no backbone. You should have waved the white flag a long time ago

When the (former) rifle, that now...loves cock, solely focuses on spelling for a rebuttal attempt, there is simply never a reason to own a white flag...

When the (former) rifle, that now...loves cock, solely focuses on spelling for a rebuttal attempt, there is simply never a reason to own a white flag...

Solely? The entire point and why everyone has laughed at you is that you are now trying to throw multiple qualifiers into the mix about how you made a blanketed statement that VT was like those other elite schools.

Mocking you for once again butchering the proper use of elementary words is simply rubbing salt into the wound of your already moronic reputation.

Solely? The entire point and why everyone has laughed at you is that you are now trying to throw multiple qualifiers into the mix about how you made a blanketed statement that VT was like those other elite schools.

“Everyone”?? Bahahahaha!!!
“Multiple qualifiers”??? Bahahahaha!!

You still trying to figure out why your attempt to introduce Drexel/Marshall comparison to the thread was moronic??

holy shit, let me get this straight . . . this thread has gone from resolution of the strike, to kids from private schools being accepted into various institutions as a rebuttal to academics at said private schools being sub-par, to whatever spun up mess regarding what academic institutions should be mentioned in the same breath as others. pure entertainment watching these threads get completely off track because person a can't comprehend what person b said. even better, a bunch of little poodles that rarely introduce substance to any thread on any board running along the side yapping, "sick 'em spike!"

some of you are funny, some of you are pathetic, some of you are even more bored than i, which is even more pathetic than the first group of pathetic.

Reactions: ThunderCat98
Oh I forgot Raleigh’s most important degree. A communications degree from Trump University. He attended on a full ride debate scholarship and graduated tops in his class.

Reactions: countryroads89
Oh I forgot Raleigh’s most important degree. A communications degree from Trump University. He attended on a full ride debate scholarship and graduated tops in his class.
yeah, you'd be one of the lack of substance troops. say, how about you bring out another of your tudor's biscuit zingers. that'll really get 'em.

Of course, I didn’t need any “qualifiers” as it related to the conversation I was having with Raoul (which you now seem desperate to be a part of). My “general statement” to Raoul was that kids from my daughters school system were getting into schools like VT, Brown, Duke etc when the broad assertion was made that private schools (like our system) weren’t teaching science,math, etc. (aka failing).

Which still doesn't disprove my claim (backed by actual facts and testing results) that voucher programs fund a high percentage of schools of a lower quality than public schools, and that these poor performing schools tend to be religious schools.

And I think a kid going to VT is a good thing.

yeah, you'd be one of the lack of substance troops. say, how about you bring out another of your tudor's biscuit zingers. that'll really get 'em.

I enjoy posts claiming metal fab shops are doing better because of the nonexistent repeal of regulations. That's amusing.

holy shit, let me get this straight . . . this thread has gone from resolution of the strike, to kids from private schools being accepted into various institutions as a rebuttal to academics at said private schools being sub-par, to whatever spun up mess regarding what academic institutions should be mentioned in the same breath as others. pure entertainment watching these threads get completely off track because person a can't comprehend what person b said. even better, a bunch of little poodles that rarely introduce substance to any thread on any board running along the side yapping, "sick 'em spike!"

some of you are funny, some of you are pathetic, some of you are even more bored than i, which is even more pathetic than the first group of pathetic.
My ADD can't take much more of this shit.

Reactions: raleighherdfan
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT