ADVERTISEMENT

Impossible

That was the wage in Seattle. The minimum wage for the state is $15.74.

Raising the minimum wage doesn't affect 100% of the cost structure, moron. Much of the food processing establishments already pay more than $15/hr. and the same is true for overhead.
Your drivel is just simple stupidity clothed in hyperbole.
You need to understand that I’m giving you a lecture series. Please refer back in your notes to see the relationship between minimum wage and median wage. A quick recap, a food factory working making $16/hr in a state with an $8.00 minimum wage feels good about their position and pay. A food factory working making $16/hr would be far less happy if the federal minimum wage went to $15. In order to keep employees the food factory would be compelled to increases wages.

Therefore, an increase in the federal minimum wage does increase the cost of the entire expense ledger.

How has minimum wage increases helped minimum wage workers?

Here's how...if I'm making $7.25/hour and working 40 hours a week, when you have to pay me $14.25/hr you can cut my hours in half and I'll still make the same money and get 4 days off. I can work another job like the first one for 20 hours and instead of making $290 on the first job in 40 hours, I can now make $580/wk working the same number of hours. You stupid lying idiot trumptard.

A quick recap, a food factory working making $16/hr in a state with an $8.00 minimum wage feels good about their position and pay.
Then take one of those $16/hour jobs in an $8.00 per hour state. You'll feel great. Idiot.
A food factory working making $16/hr would be far less happy if the federal minimum wage went to $15
You just said that worker feels good about his position and pay.

I guess you are really just dumb. Maybe we should just talk about shapes and colors or something else on that level. You can’t grasp the most basic realities of economics.

Have you ever tried reading to better yourself? Do that or confine your interactions to your fellow uneducated friends OW so you stop embarrassing yourself.

I guess you are really just dumb. Maybe we should just talk about shapes and colors or something else on that level. You can’t grasp the most basic realities of economics.

Have you ever tried reading to better yourself? Do that or confine your interactions to your fellow uneducated friends OW so you stop embarrassing yourself.

Educate us again on the $15/hr minimum wage creating $13 Happy Meals. Or how the govt forced financial institutions to not verify the income of loan applicants. You lying moron.

yes he is. Do you think he just dropped out of HS because he didn't like it? No, genetic stupidity is why he dropped out.

yes he is. Do you think he just dropped out of HS because he didn't like it? No, genetic stupidity is why he dropped out.
Still looking for someone stupider than himself. If you agree with him, you're the someone.

Here's how...if I'm making $7.25/hour and working 40 hours a week, when you have to pay me $14.25/hr you can cut my hours in half and I'll still make the same money and get 4 days off. I can work another job like the first one for 20 hours and instead of making $290 on the first job in 40 hours, I can now make $580/wk working the same number of hours. You stupid lying idiot trumptard.
Hey dumbass....You won't get the benefits you would have had as a full time employee....Damn you're dumb.

Dumbass.

Hey dumbass....You won't get the benefits you would have had as a full time employee....Damn you're dumb.

Dumbass.
You lying idiot. $7.25/hour jobs are chock-full of employee benefits.

You lying idiot.

You lying idiot. $7.25/hour jobs are chock-full of employee benefits.

You lying idiot.

I didn't say they weren't, dumbass. Are $17.25 an hour ones? Hell no. Which is why the study said higher minimum wage leads to less compensation, dumbass. Go back and read it again. Sounds like you didn't read it at all, dumbass.

Dumbass.

I really can’t understand how you can be this dense, it has to be an act. I obviously waste my time trying to help you understand that when minimum wage increases, median wage will increase leading to an established equilibrium and even provide you the scientifically established index to investigate. This broad increase in wages leads to higher prices.

After all that, you wrote a dumb azz post where you assume minimum wage at $15 and then calculate its purchasing power leaving prices at current levels.

Please remember to blink so your eyes don’t dry out.
EG is either a 5 star troll or the dumbest person to ever post on here. No matter how many Economist you may cite he will always deflect and call you names . Great post by the way cause you are 100% correct.

Reactions: 30CAT
EG is either a 5 star troll or the dumbest person to ever post on here. No matter how many Economist you may cite he will always deflect and call you names . Great post by the way cause you are 100% correct.
You're an idiot.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT