ADVERTISEMENT

Is Ginsburg's health worse than they're letting on?

^^With post like this^^No one needs to "believe" you were brainwashed....we can see you "experienced it"....right?o_O

You can't see anything past your nose.
Explain how someone can be brainwashed by being asked a question or told to recall something, moron.

or told to recall something

south-park-16.png

You being stupider than I first thought is practically impossible, but you've managed.

These are questions highly trained scientology communicators like yourself should be able to answer easily. How exactly does someone "agree with it all" and "have never believed it" at the same time?

These are questions highly trained scientology communicators like yourself should be able to answer easily. How exactly does someone "agree with it all" and "have never believed it" at the same time?

Well you idiot, you can agree with something from experience, without having a belief in it. It's called....knowing.

Well you idiot, you can agree with something from experience, without having a belief in it. It's called....knowing.
What proof do you have that Scientology worked for you except you claiming/believing it did

Last edited:
Correct, in that you "believe" you're not an idiot, but I "know" you are.

Try and stay with the premise of the discussion. Nice try but this has nothing to do with me or my beliefs. This is about you claiming a choice to learn and practice a religion you “know” and “agree with” (aka believe in).

It’s a simple question. Do you believe the practice and religion of Scientology helped you or not?

I understand why you are intentionally refusing to answer this simple question. With your recent replies to Scientology questions you’ve opened the door for continued hypocrisy criticism from others due to your Christian claims of faith too.

I frankly couldn’t give two shits what multiple alien religions you practice and believe/agree. It would simply be refreshing to read something from you that didn’t result in a semantic argument where you didn’t end up contradicting your original claims.

Reactions: SamSwimmer
Says who?

I am going to guess you Googled to see what the hell I was talking about....and went with Wikipedia, as it's the first result of a Google search and your style. It's right there in front of you...it was his wife, and you knew that because you read this:

Bono was killed January 5, 1998 when he hit a tree while skiing at Heavenly Mountain Resort near South Lake Tahoe, California.[24][25] After Bono's death, Mary Bono said that Sonny had been addicted to prescription drugs (mainly Vicodin and Valium) and that she believed her husband's drug use caused the accident. However no drugs or alcohol were found in his body on autopsy.[24]

Jackass.

And a Roman Catholic.

Well those are not even real Christians....just ask BC.

I am going to guess you Googled to see what the hell I was talking about....and went with Wikipedia, as it's the first result of a Google search and your style. It's right there in front of you...it was his wife, and you knew that because you read this:

Bono was killed January 5, 1998 when he hit a tree while skiing at Heavenly Mountain Resort near South Lake Tahoe, California.[24][25] After Bono's death, Mary Bono said that Sonny had been addicted to prescription drugs (mainly Vicodin and Valium) and that she believed her husband's drug use caused the accident. However no drugs or alcohol were found in his body on autopsy.[24]

Jackass.

Well those are not even real Christians....just ask BC.

So, you're evidence of "hooked on vicodin" is from his wife. Not from an autopsy.

PILL HEAD

So, you're evidence of "hooked on vicodin" is from his wife. Not from an autopsy.

PILL HEAD

I think someone's wife would be very familiar with their habits. Unless they were told what to recall....

And let's be honest: I see you didn't dispute my theory of how you searched, what information you used, and also what I knew you already knew. Because I am right.

610.jpeg

Trying you? This is child's play. Hell, last month I posted your real name and it went right over your head...

BTW, the half-life of Vicodin is 3.8 hours.

You're a pill head. You have a mental disease. You depend on a pill in an attempt to manage or prevent your depression.

BTW, at 20 pills a day according to the wife, I don't care what the half life is.

So, no explanation from you I'm guessing.
do you seriously not see the irony in your statement? "telling someone what to recall" is precisely "brainwashing". no surprise that you'll argue otherwise because you've obviously been brainwashed via your science religion telling you what to recall.

Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
do you seriously not see the irony in your statement? "telling someone what to recall" is precisely "brainwashing". no surprise that you'll argue otherwise because you've obviously been brainwashed via your science religion telling you what to recall.

You're a complete idiot and have no clue what you're talking about. If someone tells you to recall "a time when you were happy" "recall a secret", "recall a time when someone was above you", "recall a time when you received affinity", etc., how does that brainwash you? If you think it does, then you're brainwashed because I'm guessing you've had 4-5 years of schooling in which that's pretty much exactly the same thing. You were even given tests to prove that you did recall what they told you to recall.

You're a pill head. You have a mental disease. You depend on a pill in an attempt to manage or prevent your depression.

BTW, at 20 pills a day according to the wife, I don't care what the half life is.
You depend on a glorified lie detector to manage yours with its only basis in science fiction from L Rons head

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT