ADVERTISEMENT

Is Ginsburg's health worse than they're letting on?

I was going to convert scientology, but no way I am giving up masturbation. Deal breaker. I walked out that meeting faster than Trump did on Nancy and Chuck.

Reactions: 19MU88
I was going to convert scientology, but no way I am giving up masturbation. Deal breaker. I walked out that meeting faster than Trump did on Nancy and Chuck.

The only thing you have to worry about is brainwashing, because you'll be asked questions and told to recall something.

The only thing you have to worry about is brainwashing, because you'll be asked questions and told to recall something.
There might be a couple of years in there it might be hard to recall a few things and somethings I don't "recall".

There might be a couple of years in there it might be hard to recall a few things and somethings I don't "recall".

I was a teenager in the 70's. Think about that.
If you really want to see some strange facial expressions, ask someone: "What would you be unwilling to talk about"

Ehhh. Greed “agrees” with Scientology principles and practices.....he just doesn’t “believe” it. o_O:rolleyes:

Nope, you're still stupid even after perhaps finally realizing KNOWING something isn't the same thing as BELIEVING something. If I KNOW something, then surely I'd have to AGREE with what I KNOW.

Assuming you got out of bed this morning......

Do you believe you got out of bed?

or

Do you know you got out of bed?

If you tell me you got out of bed this morning and I see you walking around the Wayne Walmart 30 minutes later, I’ll believe what you told me was true.

If you tell us you grew your business and sold it for $millions before you “semi retired”.....no way anyone would believe that... :D

Reactions: 19MU88
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT