ADVERTISEMENT

Is Nato and the EU going to force Ukraine to surrender?

i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006
There are some reports that Ukriane says it will partially disarm, make Russian an official language, never agree to join NATO, and perhaps give up some territory.

If this is thr case, Russia gets alot of what they wanted. Maybe not surrender but Russia would clearly be the winner in this scenario.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Chevy1 and Jartard
Well, it's quite obvious to the casual viewer, that this is what the 'Big Guy' is wanting.

What a freaking loser we have in this experimental President.

If the media wasn't playing a nickel defense in covering for this clown (and his crack head family), they would be exposed as the most corrupt political family of all time. (not counting the Clintons of course)

There are some reports that Ukriane says it will partially disarm, make Russian an official language, never agree to join NATO, and perhaps give up some territory.

If this is thr case, Russia get alot of what they wanted. Maybe not surrender but Russia would clearly be the winner in this scenario.
Breitbart, OAN, Tucker, Putin, coworker's aunt???

Well, it's quite obvious to the casual viewer, that this is what the 'Big Guy' is wanting.

What a freaking loser we have in this experimental President.

If the media wasn't playing a nickel defense in covering for this clown (and his crack head family), they would be exposed as the most corrupt political family of all time. (not counting the Clintons of course)
Snotlicker....licking Snot.

If this is thr case, Russia gets alot of what they wanted. Maybe not surrender but Russia would clearly be the winner in this scenario.
Disarming would surprise me. I think Ukraine knows that would just set up part 3 here in about 5 years. Russia “getting” Crimea wouldn’t surprise me, since they’ve had it for a while anyway. An agreement not to join NATO may be seen as a bit of a positive for NATO since it was always going to be an escalator with Russia and now they don’t have to figure out what all Ukraine needs to fix before they could join.

Other than the disarming, I’m not sure I would call Russia a winner for getting Crimea since they already had it, or for Ukraine not being allowed in NATO since they were never in it to begin with. Disarming would be a big win for Russia though.

Russia getting everything they set out to get has never been in doubt, despite the propaganda from western media and governments. They’ve always had the upper hand, have all the leverage.

This will be over within the month and Russia will control every part of Ukraine it set out to control.

Disarming would surprise me. I think Ukraine knows that would just set up part 3 here in about 5 years. Russia “getting” Crimea wouldn’t surprise me, since they’ve had it for a while anyway. An agreement not to join NATO may be seen as a bit of a positive for NATO since it was always going to be an escalator with Russia and now they don’t have to figure out what all Ukraine needs to fix before they could join.

Other than the disarming, I’m not sure I would call Russia a winner for getting Crimea since they already had it, or for Ukraine not being allowed in NATO since they were never in it to begin with. Disarming would be a big win for Russia though.
Throw in more territory the Russians have taken and the fact millions of Ukranians have left through migration, their cities are in ruin, and if they disarm somewhat then Russia is clearly a winner and got most of what they wanted. Assuming these reports come to fruition.

Russia getting everything they set out to get has never been in doubt, despite the propaganda from western media and governments. They’ve always had the upper hand, have all the leverage.

This will be over within the month and Russia will control every part of Ukraine it set out to control.
I am starting to agree with that.

Throw in more territory the Russians have taken and the fact millions of Ukranians have left through migration, their cities are in ruin, and if they disarm somewhat then Russia is clearly a winner and got most of what they wanted. Assuming these reports come to fruition.
I agree that disarming would be a huge win for Russia. And what territory goes where remains to be seen. The rest of it is more just loss for Ukraine than Russia gaining anything.

I agree that disarming would be a huge win for Russia. And what territory goes where remains to be seen. The rest of it is more just loss for Ukraine than Russia gaining anything.
A weakened Ukraine who lost three generations of people?

Most of those people will return unless the settlement is especially dire. And it’s not a zero sum game. Russia has lost a lot too. Double our Iraq death toll, at least.
Yes, but you have to understand the Russian philosophy. The have lost less that Ukraine. They accept losses different than we do. If they gain territory, weaken Ukraine, then Putin got what he wanted for the most part, maybe other than replacing their govt.

Mush has a "Major" press conference on Ukraine tomorrow.

Can't wait to see what he has to say and if it will be intelligible.

Nice to see him walk this back:

Let alone using chemical weapons is against US doctrine. He sent a message that US would.

The only thing logical he said all day:

This one is going to hurt. Should start right in time for the Mid-terms.

So.....

I'm thinking me fellow HN posters the following video should give you an idea of what's to come.

But at least:

Orange man, gone! Orange man, gone!

No more mean Tweets, No more mean Tweets!

Yes, but you have to understand the Russian philosophy. The have lost less that Ukraine. They accept losses different than we do. If they gain territory, weaken Ukraine, then Putin got what he wanted for the most part, maybe other than replacing their govt.
You have to admit that’s a pretty big “maybe other than.”

You have to admit that’s a pretty big “maybe other than.”
Maybe. Ukraine could cost Russia big time if they start to fight back in areas Russia has taken control. Inflicting heavy damages on the Russians, would be very costy to Putin and Russia. But, they are going to need help to do it. How willing is Russia to continue to stay in Ukraine and slug it out? How much more can the Ukrainian people take? Lots of questions to be answered.

I would imagine the USA, NATO, and the Euro's want this thing to be over. Pressure mounts on them as well. Do more, things in shortage and cost more, etc. Will they force Ukraine's hand?

Maybe. Ukraine could cost Russia big time if they start to fight back in areas Russia has taken control. Inflicting heavy damages on the Russians, would be very costy to Putin and Russia. But, they are going to need help to do it. How willing is Russia to continue to stay in Ukraine and slug it out? How much more can the Ukrainian people take? Lots of questions to be answered.

I would imagine the USA, NATO, and the Euro's want this thing to be over. Pressure mounts on them as well. Do more, things in shortage and cost more, etc. Will they force Ukraine's hand?
You could very well be right on that. The west is going to push Ukraine to do what’s best for the west (especially in the short term), not what’s best for Ukraine. And the west has incredible leverage. Stop sending money/weapons and Ukraine is pretty screwed.

Reactions: i am herdman
Never said they had a good plan. They accept losses differently

And they always have...

This is for @Raoul Duke MU pictures always seem to work better for him...

2X1-post-image-25.jpg

Wait, I thought you idiots wanted a strong leader. But when he speaks up, you want him to go soft. Which is it??

Reactions: Chevy1
They need to have a Serious talk with the administration. Stop that kind of talk. Not helping things

Reactions: johns1124
This is getting to be an every-dam day thing now. We know the goal is to sooner than later take Putin out of power. Mush wasn't supposed to publicize it. You have one leader with nukes who has dementia and says without thinking. You have another who is paranoid about losing power and Russia world standing. What can go wrong? All Joe is going to do is press the paranoid into doing something that shouldn't happen unnecessarily.

They need to have a Serious talk with the administration. Stop that kind of talk. Not helping things

Fvck no it's not. The fact that we heard 4 years of the 25th Amendment, now for them to allow this (missteps and travesty) to continue day after day? The 117th is worthless.

All Joe is going to do is press the paranoid into doing something that shouldn't happen unnecessarily.
What?? You idiots have been saying Biden should have done more and done it sooner. Now it's become 'lets be careful and don't rile the insane Russian tyrant."

What?? You idiots have been saying Biden should have done more and done it sooner. Now it's become 'lets be careful and don't rile the insane Russian tyrant."

I agree. I would have been taking out Russian tanks on Day 1. Since that didn't happen the sentiment of the Russian Gov't to change focus and scale back is welcome. Now is the time to take a wait-and-see approach. This comment just confirms what Putin has been thinking all along. They can walk back all they want, everyone knows mush just repeats what is told to him in confidential meetings (including things he shouldn't be).

If there is any time to start impeachment proceedings, it's now. This one comment might come back to haunt us 1000x.

Now Everyone: "Salute the Marines"

I would have been taking out Russian tanks on Day 1
Yeah, but you're an idiot.
Now is the time to take a wait-and-see approach. This comment just confirms what Putin has been thinking all along.
Why take a wait and see approach now, when you'd have taken out tanks on Day1? Lying idiot.
"Salute the Marines"
Doubling down on your stupid delusion. What you're referencing didn't happen.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT