ADVERTISEMENT

Israel and Hamas

i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006
Just got real. This could be a big one. Major attack on Israel. Israel has mobilized forces.

Not good.

Reactions: 30CAT
It's well known, as well as accurately documented, that people like greed, Omar, other squad members, as well as misc other people that marry a sibling tend to despise the jews.
You're a lying trumptard idiot. It's just that you hypocrites believe that the middle east Israel is special in some way. What way is that?

You're a lying trumptard idiot. It's just that you hypocrites believe that the middle east Israel is special in some way. What way is that?
Do you want Iran to have a Nuke? Furthermore, read up on history Michigan already pointed it out to you.

You ever noticed the world seems to be going to crap just about the time Biden takes office?

Biden Admin handed 6 billion to a terrorist state and boom here we are.

(This is one of the only videos I can post, the rest have been too graphic to post)
🇵🇸🇮🇱 Palestine has taken control of an Israeli military site east of Gaza — Netanyahu will be officially declaring a STATE OF WAR against Hamas at 1PM their time, today. Hamas has already declared war.

You're an idiot.

I hope you're looking in the mirror when you say that. Your personal pacifier, Pedo-Joe, JUST gave $6 billion to Iran, fool. Are you saying Iran didn't use that particular money?

You are living in complete denial, dumbass.

You familiar with the holocaust, an event created by your Hitler-Jesus? Israel became a nation in 1948. Connect the dots, you fish-eyed fool.
They're special because they were captured and persecuted?? I like people that were not captured and persecuted. You hypocrite.

Hmmm...

160810165247-trump-quote-two-mccain.jpg

Brain dead morons always go back to Trump to try and cover up the complete failure of the Biden admin.

This is why the democratic party is one of your three religions greed. You find no fault in it whatsoever.

Reactions: ohio herd
That was a dumbass quote by Trump. He let his personal feelings with McCain get the better of him. No excuse though, dumbass move by Trump.

I was being sacrcastic by highlighting the irony and hypocrisy of the ignored and irrelevant member here...

You are blind.

Not only is the money that was given back to Iran funding Hamas it is also funding Russia in Ukraine.
Your attempt at logic would mean that Eisenhower caused the Vietnam war. Idiots.

Brain dead morons always go back to Trump to try and cover up the complete failure of the Biden admin.

This is why the democratic party is one of your three religions greed. You find no fault in it whatsoever.
I remind you of your orange jesus because you follow him like the rats followed the pied piper. Oath breaking rat.

Liar. I'm not being a hypocrite. In fact, it is YOU who is being a hypocrite and borderline racist and bigot.
You are definitely a stupid lying hypocrite. Conservatives whine about Israel but are fine with hanging Ukraine out to dry. Punk.

You are definitely a stupid lying hypocrite. Conservatives whine about Israel but are fine with hanging Ukraine out to dry. Punk.

Israel is a long time ally. Ukraine? Not so much, other than being a money laundering machine for Pedo-Joe and his gang.

Let's not forget that you not only hate Israel, but you also hate black people, proven by your own post, bitch.

It’s really scary to think that this type of attack could have been coordinated on Israel, given the level of expertise in their intelligence community, and their defense. Make no mistake, we could have people right now infiltrating our southern border with plans do the same thing. All they have to do is mobilize and plan. Granted, they probably won’t get rockets, but they would have plenty other means to make similar attacks.

It’s time for the real adults to take charge again, all across the world… and especially here in America. I’m tired of playing nice. There are some people that simply don’t deserve to live. I hope Israel wipes out every inch of that strip, and I will applaud every second of it.

Reactions: ThunderCat98
Israel is a long time ally. Ukraine? Not so much, other than being a money laundering machine for Pedo-Joe and his gang.

Let's not forget that you not only hate Israel, but you also hate black people, proven by your own post, bitch.

And negative, I easily exposed your hypocrisy by using your orange jesus's idiotic attack on a p.o.w. You lying idiot.

. There are some people that simply don’t deserve to live. I hope Israel wipes out every inch of that strip, and I will applaud every second of it.
I won’t point out your religious hypocrisy views, since they’ve already been pointed out. I’ll just stick to pointing out that you’re being exactly the same as the people you’re blaming for this incident.

It’s time for the real adults to take charge again, all across the world… and especially here in America. I’m tired of playing nice.
And by “tired of playing nice,” you mean not doing a damn thing when another mass shooting claims the lives of school children, movie theater patrons, those dancing at a nightclub, or those worshipping.

My Twitter is interesting today.

Mostly pro Israel support but there are a fair number of libertarian leaning commenters saying “it’s complicated, we should stay out of it.”

It just all seems hopeless to me. Religious blood feud.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT