ADVERTISEMENT

Janet Jackson

riflearm2

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Dec 8, 2004
Janet Jackson has a day off from her tour tomorrow and wants to come get in the hot tub tonight. She’s way above my age max, but she’s also a musical icon.

Do I pop some pills, break my age limit, and have her cum over? Will she be impressed by my luxury vinyl? What will my neighbors say if they see us on their cameras?

According to Rifle he may do the blowing.

What? This is what I mean when I said that your humor is possibly the worst on this board, and that is saying a lot when 1988 runs around laughing at his own attempts that nobody else does.

Be sure to show her your hotel status. I’m sure that’s a real panty dropper

She invited me back to her suite. For obvious reasons, we couldn't use the resort's hot tub.

Last edited:
What? This is I mean when I said that your humor is possibly the worst on this board, and that is saying a lot when 1988 runs a round laughing at his own attempts that nobody else
Obsessed and pathetic.

Obsessed and pathetic.
It took you over an hour to respond to me! That's rare.

Things you weren't doing during that absence:
- talking to your Ambassador rep
- staying at a Marriott property over $200
- reading above a third grade level
- on the treadmill

• Haha
Reactions: 19MU88
Since tonight’s the night pics or it didn’t happen. And not your usual meet and greet line pics

Since tonight’s the night pics or it didn’t happen. And not your usual meet and greet line pics
1) It was last night, moron. Learn to read.
2) I have never done a "meet and greet line pics." Artists like Janet Jackson don't do "meet and greet line pics.=," and people like me don't need that.
3) I have known Randy Jackson for years. He wanted me to link up with Janet a few days earlier at the Hollywood Bowl, but I knew that would be full of celebrities all over backstage. So I went to the desert to link up with her where only Johnny Gill, some of Janet's family, and her five best friends from childhood - all white ladies - were with us for the night.
4) And yes, I was in her hotel room with her until about 3:30 am.

Last edited:
  • Haha
2) I have never done a "meet and greet line pics." Artists like Janet Jackson don't do "meet and greet line pics.=," and people like me don't need that.
3) I have known Randy Jackson for years. He wanted me to link up with Janet a few days earlier at the Hollywood Bowl, but I knew that would be full of celebrities all over backstage. So I went to the desert to link up with her where only Johnny Gill, some of Janet's family, and her five best friends from childhood - all white ladies - were with us for the night.
4) And yes, I was in her hotel room with her until about 1:30 am.
I know Randy Jackson as well. Lives 2 streets over. Played left field on the neighborhood softball team. Hit .286 a couple of summers ago.

Janet Jackson has a day off from her tour tomorrow and wants to come get in the hot tub tonight. She’s way above my age max, but she’s also a musical icon.

Do I pop some pills, break my age limit, and have her cum over? Will she be impressed by my luxury vinyl? What will my neighbors say if they see us on their cameras?

Both posted yesterday. So which is/was it yesterday today or tomorrow. Try to keep your stories straight moron

Reactions: raleighherdfan
There's a few possibilities here^^^

Your 9 year old was playing against a 7 under league with poor pitching.

You don't know how to figure batting averages.

You're lying.
Wonder who was keeping the book? I have seen some good ball players. Never seen .910.

What? This is what I mean when I said that your humor is possibly the worst on this board, and that is saying a lot when 1988 runs around laughing at his own attempts that nobody else does.
This wasnt meant to be humorous . Just taking your word for it.

It was off of a pitching machine. This has been well documented on here. That’s why the batting average is so absurd.

Ok slight correction. I just went back and looked. It was .905. 38-42 in the regular season.

Playoffs he was 12-16 for .750.

This was 2021 and was off a pitching machine. Keep that in mind. I get that this is a huge difference and I’ve never been deceptive about it or stated otherwise.

We were really that good that year and he won the team vote for best offensive player. We finished 14-2 overall with a championship.

This year, in 10-12 year old kid pitch, we were 14-0 overall and won the championship. He batted a more normal .524 with 15 walks.

Both posted yesterday. So which is/was it yesterday today or tomorrow. Try to keep your stories straight moron
You realize that California is three hours behind you, right? No? Of course not, because you are a moron.

It was posted two days ago in California, moron, not yesterday. So the use of “tonight” would have referred to two nights ago (her being with me and wanting to come to the hot tub) and “tomorrow” would refer to yesterday (her having a day off from tour).

The fact that liarherdfan liked your post is further proof of just how stupid he is, too.

You realize that California is three hours behind you, right? No? Of course not, because you are a moron.

It was posted two days ago in California, moron, not yesterday. So the use of “tonight” would have referred to two nights ago (her being with me and wanting to come to the hot tub) and “tomorrow” would refer to yesterday (her having a day off from tour).

The fact that liarherdfan liked your post is further proof of just how stupid he is, too.
you posted it around 2am est there would have been an hour left in the “day” in California. So basically Janet “came over” for 10 minutes. You meant yesterday which was actually tomorrow but I meant today from three days ago is not a good look. Bragging on a message board about hotel status is not a good look. No one here cares about you and it drives you crazy.

Well hell I’m curious as to what happened. Did she come over?

you posted it around 2am est there would have been an hour left in the “day” in California. So basically Janet “came over” for 10 minutes. You meant yesterday which was actually tomorrow but I meant today from three days ago is not a good look. Bragging on a message board about hotel status is not a good look. No one here cares about you and it drives you crazy.
Listen, we all know that 1988 is a complete moron. That's why nobody engages with him other than to make fun of him. But you're solidifying yourself to be as dumb as he is.

Here is what I posted on Wednesday night:

"Janet Jackson has a day off from her tour tomorrow [THURSDAY} and wants to come get in the hot tub tonight [WEDNESDAY]." She was basically sitting on my lap while I typed that as she was talking to her family (which included Stevie Wonder, her mother, her cousin, his children and wife, and Johnny Gill). So by saying she wanted to come over "tonight," since I posted that on Wednesday, that meant she wanted to come over that night, moron.

If it is 11 pm at night, and you ask somebody to come over "tonight," does that mean to come over that night or to come over the next night? It means that night, moron.

Well hell I’m curious as to what happened. Did she come over?

After her family left, she invited me up to her room. Her assistant joined us briefly and took this picture around 1 am. I left around 3:30 am.

Listen, we all know that 1988 is a complete moron. That's why nobody engages with him other than to make fun of him. But you're solidifying yourself to be as dumb as he is.

Here is what I posted on Wednesday night:

"Janet Jackson has a day off from her tour tomorrow [THURSDAY} and wants to come get in the hot tub tonight [WEDNESDAY]." She was basically sitting on my lap while I typed that as she was talking to her family (which included Stevie Wonder, her mother, her cousin, his children and wife, and Johnny Gill). So by saying she wanted to come over "tonight," since I posted that on Wednesday, that meant she wanted to come over that night, moron.

If it is 11 pm at night, and you ask somebody to come over "tonight," does that mean to come over that night or to come over the next night? It means that night, moron.

After her family left, she invited me up to her room. Her assistant joined us briefly and took this picture around 1 am. I left around 3:30 am.

I appreciate rifles’ stories. Definitely entertaining.

But my guy, look at your left hand…it looks like you got a T-Rex hand and bottom left arm.

Good photoshop, but not the best.

• Haha
Reactions: Jartard
I appreciate rifles’ stories. Definitely entertaining.

But my guy, look at your left hand…it looks like you got a T-Rex hand and bottom left arm.

Good photoshop, but not the best.
Here’s another photoshop of the $1000 ticket she gave me.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT