ADVERTISEMENT

Janet Jackson

Here’s another photoshop of the $1000 ticket she gave me.

I can point to several things that suggest this is a photoshop, but I’ll take an explanation about your left hand and let it go, whenever you’re ready to give it.

Since you ignored me the first time, I felt the need to ask again.

I can point to several things that suggest this is a photoshop, but I’ll take an explanation about your left hand and let it go, whenever you’re ready to give it.

Since you ignored me the first time, I felt the need to ask again.

And this is why you’re called “Big Dummy.” Yes, please explain “several things that suggest this is a photoshop.” Not only do I not have photoshop, but even if I did, I wouldn’t know how to use it.

How pathetic to go from “chauffeur,” to “sells them weed,” to “buys meet and greets,” to now “photoshop.”

My hand? It’s simply in a semi-ball. You can see one finger rolling in front of another. And with the angle the picture is taken, it makes it look deformed since it’s not fully closed in a ball. Photoshopping would do nothing to change this.

And this is why you’re called “Big Dummy.”

By you and only you.

Yes, please explain “several things that suggest this is a photoshop

The misplaced (and deformed) hand.

The fact that she’s leaning into you but there is really no clear delineation between your shoulder and her forehead.

The fact that you look superimposed into the room. One could easily argue that you were cropped and pasted right next to her.

Not only do I not have photoshop, but even if I did, I wouldn’t know how to use it.

Yet you call me “Big Dummy.”

My hand? It’s simply in a semi-ball

Were you having a stroke at the time?

I’m just busting balls, rifle. It would do you well to learn this.

The fact that she’s leaning into you but there is really no clear delineation between your shoulder and her forehead.
That's because she is resting her head on my shoulder, just like how she spent half of the night basically sitting on my lap.

But that's the thing - your kind isn't just "busting balls." Your best friend has spent years- YEARS! - going around asking MULTIPLE people about me trying to find out what I do, answers, etc.

Even though everything I have said is completely true and shown substantial proof, it just can't be true, because your kind doesn't want it to be true. So your kind runs around for a decade - a fvcking decade - asking people trying to find out anything that discredits my claims . . . but each time, they come up empty.

It's not just busting balls. It's envious middle-classers trying to make themselves feel better by talking themselves into thinking it's bogus.

• Haha
Reactions: 19MU88
By you and only you.

The misplaced (and deformed) hand.

The fact that you look superimposed into the room. One could easily argue that you were cropped and pasted right next to her.

Yet you call me “Big Dummy.”

Were you having a stroke at the time?

To be honest, I thought the picture was two cardboard cutouts someone had taped together. We used to produce similar items for an old client of ours by the name of Fathead.

@riflearm2

Is there a back story on the CampSaver hat paired with the very expensive jump/track suit (?cotton cashmere or cotton linen blend?) and expensive jewelry? Is that a style thing or are you an investor?

That's because she is resting her head on my shoulder, just like how she spent half of the night basically sitting on my lap.

But that's the thing - your kind isn't just "busting balls." Your best friend has spent years- YEARS! - going around asking MULTIPLE people about me trying to find out what I do, answers, etc.

Even though everything I have said is completely true and shown substantial proof, it just can't be true, because your kind doesn't want it to be true. So your kind runs around for a decade - a fvcking decade - asking people trying to find out anything that discredits my claims . . . but each time, they come up empty.

It's not just busting balls. It's envious middle-classers trying to make themselves feel better by talking themselves into thinking it's bogus.

I can’t speak for anybody else on earth. I’m am just busting balls. It’s what guys do. If it fans the flames and makes you sit there and defend yourself more adamantly, then I guess I’ve done my job. Let it roll off your back man. I’m virtually never being serious unless I’m defending my political or religious beliefs on here. Everything else is just to get a rise. Everything. I can’t believe that has to be said so clearly after 20 years.

I don’t get mad or upset when you call me Big Dummy or when you laugh at my beliefs or my heritage. Even if you truly believe it. I don’t care. I’d like to think that you and I could be friends if we lived closer because we really do have a ton in common. You would just have to promise not to ever say Orey-gon around me ever again or force me to ride in your Nissan. The rappers, I can live with. I know most of their music anyway. And, being a lifelong WVU fan, I’m used to the smell of weed in large venues.

I’d like to think that you and I could be friends if we lived closer because we really do have a ton in common.
7pvs9i.jpg

Reactions: big_country90
Not only do I not have photoshop, but even if I did, I wouldn’t know how to use it.
I can teach you. In no time, you can drop the pictures of you and real celebrities. With no constrains on time or space, you can post any picture you wish. Ryan and Thomas Jefferson signing the Declaration of Independence, Ryan giving battle advice to Napoleon before Waterloo, Ryan and Clara Bow doing the Charleston . . .

I’m working on one with me and a young Monica Bellucci touring Rome. My guess is that you actually know her.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT