ADVERTISEMENT

Justice Breyer to step down.

Archetype XLIV

Platinum Buffalo
Dec 20, 2007
I'm legitimately excited to see what nutcase Obama Biden nominates to fulfill the raging appetite of the lunatic, fringe left.

Honestly, I hope Biden nominates Merrick Garland on the condition he has to resign from his current position before the confirmation hearings begin. And every action he's taken over the last 12 months gets thoroughly scrutinized.

Reactions: ThunderCat98
Oh and the gop will be racists homophobic xenophobic sexists and any other term the left dems necessary to get their nominee on the bench

and during the campaign bide promised to nominate a black woman, backing himself into a corner, just like he did with his vp

Last edited:
I'm legitimately excited to see what nutcase Biden nominates to fulfill the raging appetite of the lunatic, fringe left.

Black woman. Guaranteed.
Your next SC Justice:

giphy.gif

Other than the 2000 election, I have never seen the Supreme Court do anything.

Supreme Nothingness

That ice cream is off limits though, and so is regular pop. Has to be diet Big K. These days it's Dr. K Zero and Big K Cherry Cola Zero, they call it Oh to make it cool to pay half the price of real pop.

But that ice cream, last year I tried it. I could not get it out. The shit just dissolved right away. I quickly marched to the dumpster to throw out about 80% of it. The other 20% I tried to vomit out, but got nothing.

If I ever get real good, I may consider it again. Nowhere near it now. Although tonight I did 16 Kroger bakery peanut butter cookies.

That ice cream is off limits though, and so is regular pop. Has to be diet Big K. These days it's Dr. K Zero and Big K Cherry Cola Zero, they call it Oh to make it cool to pay half the price of real pop.

But that ice cream, last year I tried it. I could not get it out. The shit just dissolved right away. I quickly marched to the dumpster to throw out about 80% of it. The other 20% I tried to vomit out, but got nothing.

If I ever get real good, I may consider it again. Nowhere near it now. Although tonight I did 16 Kroger bakery peanut butter cookies.
Not a big sweets guy, but I can destroy these things. We have one up here in Pittsburgh and we'll get a box. They make them right there to order:

28058665_761601030705408_2907549101766480689_n.jpg

Peace, Love & Little Donuts.

I wash them down with The King:

82f5315c-6af4-4c2a-9c76-f9d6b8a6eb4c_2.20fcc47fc3260b64409f8816d0cddd30.jpeg

That's a good day right there.

I guarantee if you vomited this out, you'd scoop it back up just so you could have seconds.

Reactions: mlblack16.
Damn, those look good.

It's a major failure in my life not to be able to spit this shit out right. I suck bigtime at it. If I was a real winner, I'd be able to chew up anything and spit it all back out. Only eating exactly what I want to actually eat.

But nope, somehow absorb a bunch, still swallow a bunch. Terrible.

Have to sit here every day worrying about balancing out getting fat and still doing something. Hell, I have to chew and spit something just to actually eat now. I don't even eat any other food. It's all done this way now.

That's how bad I suck at it. I can chew and spit enough that if I did the wrong foods, I'd be 300+.

Pathetic.

According to a new ABC News poll, 76% polled think Biden should consider the best candidates possible for the SCOTUS while only 23% support his decision to selectively pre-pick someone from one specific racial group. Any democrats on this board support his decision? If you do, did you also vote for Robert Byrd?

Reactions: KyMUfan
According to a new ABC News poll, 76% polled think Biden should consider the best candidates possible for the SCOTUS while only 23% support his decision to selectively pre-pick someone from one specific racial group. Any democrats on this board support his decision? If you do, did you also vote for Robert Byrd?
Why is America so racist

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT