ADVERTISEMENT

Little Reporting

riflearm2

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Dec 8, 2004
After trump dodged some bullets, why has there been such little reporting from Fox News about what he did? Sure, we saw him get off of the plane, but then what?

Did he meet with the family of the guy who took his bullet? What about the other two injured who have had multiple surgeries? Visit them, call them/their families?

Nope, just like he did for about 25% of his time in office, even though he promised he wouldn't have time to golf if elected president, he went golfing.

After trump dodged some bullets, why has there been such little reporting from Fox News about what he did? Sure, we saw him get off of the plane, but then what?

Did he meet with the family of the guy who took his bullet? What about the other two injured who have had multiple surgeries? Visit them, call them/their families?

Nope, just like he did for about 25% of his time in office, even though he promised he wouldn't have time to golf if elected president, he went golfing.
Why do you post stuff that contradicts what is easily found? Piece of shit troll. File that in your stalking folder, weirdo.

Reactions: 19MU88 and 30CAT
Reported 7 hours ago.

Tough couple weeks for you Rife. Back away from the computer and take a few days off.

So he found time to call her three days after? Want to know when Biden tried calling? He found time three days after, making sure he had enough time to golf first?

And the self-proclaimed multi-billionaire is starting a GoFundMe? This is as bad as when Alyssa Milano started a GoFundMe to raise money for her son's travel baseball team and asked her followers to pay.

So he found time to call her three days after? Want to know when Biden tried calling? He found time three days after, making sure he had enough time to golf first?

And the self-proclaimed multi-billionaire is starting a GoFundMe? This is as bad as when Alyssa Milano started a GoFundMe to raise money for her son's travel baseball team and asked her followers to pay.
So he called. You failed....again.

Reactions: 30CAT
Why does a billionaire need to start a Go Fund Me for the family?

And given Trump's record of pilfering charity donations, I'd be wary of giving to that.
Why not? Who's to say he didn't give money himself in addition to starting the go fund me?

Proof he went golfing? I've seen a picture from 2 years ago claiming he was golfing after getting shot but nothing concrete.

So he called. You failed....again.
No, moron. I asked what he did- he did nothing other than golf. The fact that it took him until yesterday - three days later and after golfing- proves my point.

Proof he went golfing? I've seen a picture from 2 years ago claiming he was golfing after getting shot but nothing concrete.

Sorry, he "visited the golf course for recovery," but since it was raining, he didn't play a round. Most people do go to golf courses for recovery of a shooting wound, so that makes sense.

He would absolutely say if he did. His ego is real.
Over It Eye Roll GIF by Friends

No, moron. I asked what he did- he did nothing other than golf. The fact that it took him until yesterday - three days later and after golfing- proves my point.
You're a lefty stooge. You're trying too hard. Get some rest.

The shock, the horror of seeing a loved one killed in front of you that way. 2-3 days to allow someone to settle from the shock is not poor etiquette. In fact, Mush Brain trying to call the woman the next day is probably rude or intrusive and may be one of the reasons she didn't take the call. She was probably still extremely distraught. He needed to let the emotion of seeing that be relieved.

Next time you want to claim Trump didn't do something. Check into it first. You wont look like such a dumbass.

This just keeps getting more sad. I prefer to just remember pre-COVID Rifle, a funny, smart, blow job obsessed, grammatically correct, poster.

Reactions: Jartard and 30CAT

And given Trump's record of pilfering charity donations, I'd be wary of giving to that.
Hey dumbass, when your side keeps trying to prosecute him for everything he's ever done including jaywalking, he probably is a little more frugal than he otherwise would be under different circumstances.

Reactions: Jartard
This just keeps getting more sad. I prefer to just remember pre-COVID Rifle, a funny, smart, blow job obsessed, grammatically correct, poster.
Are you and Rufus still running from how 18 isn't near half of 40 yet 34 is "almost all" of 48? I am guessing you both are.

So you all want to cry when I point out that an attack is not the same as knife attack, yet you then want to cry because I said "golf" when referring to going to a golf course to recover? Brilliant. When minor, pointless details work against you, you want to ignore them. When they work for you, you want to use them. Intellectual dishonesty.

There is a statement from the man's widow that he was very kind when they spoke.

So.... why act like a lying MSNBC reporter.

Ole Pedo-puss is trying so hard. I'm almost embarrassed for him. Oh how the mighty have fallen. It's really kind of sad.

There is a statement from the man's widow that he was very kind when they spoke.

So.... why act like a lying MSNBC reporter.
Let me dumb this down for you: Her family was a bunch of deplorables. She refused to take Biden's call. What do you think she is going to say? "I could walk down Fifth Ave and shoot somebody . . . "

Let me dumb this down for you: Her family was a bunch of deplorables. She refused to take Biden's call. What do you think she is going to say? "I could walk down Fifth Ave and shoot somebody . . . "

Let me dumb this down for you, moron.

She had just lost her husband, you stupid piece of shit. She had every right to choose whether or not to speak to your Dementia Jesus.

Let me dumb this down for you, moron.

She had just lost her husband, you stupid piece of shit. She had every right to choose whether or not to speak to your Dementia Jesus.
Her husband had just been killed. They spoke on thr phone privately. Give it a rest.
Nobody is blaming her for that decision. What I am blaming you morons for is excusing trump taking many days, after his golf visit "recovery," and then claiming she said it was a great call. Again, that goes back to "I could walk down Fifth Ave . . . "

Nobody is blaming her for that decision. What I am blaming you morons for is excusing trump taking many days, after his golf visit "recovery," and then claiming she said it was a great call. Again, that goes back to "I could walk down Fifth Ave . . . "
Trump gave her time to grieve and process what just happened.

Biden called early to try and score some political points.

taking many days,
🤣 🤣

2-3 is "many" for brain damaged poster. You have turned into the board's biggest moron.
When minor, pointless details work against you,
🤣🤣

Bahahaha. You guessed it. Pointless details. Pointless details that mean nothing. Try again. Then again. Dont. You're a joke.
still running from how 18 isn't near half of 40 yet 34 is "almost all" of 48?
Running? Rock was the last person to post in the DJIA thread!! Where were you? 🤣 🤣 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 30CAT and Jartard
I think rifle is grumpy that she refused his boi joetatos call but accepted trumps
This is what you get from a narcissist. Continually looks through a lens of me, me, me. He would want the attention of a presidential call over the interest of privacy and time to heal. For others, who have kids and family, this kind of loss by a husband and a father in this way is shocking and devastating. Imagine someone you love and care about, witnessing their brains being blown out in front of you. Only a narcissist would demand a call within 24 hours from another who also got hit by a bullet, instead of a focus on their own family and healing.

I'll give Biden a pass. He doesn't know or understand what day of the week it is when he made the call. He did what some other psychopath in his basement told him to do. Rife is a sick, delusional, mental case who needs significant counseling. We laugh that he has become a joke. No. He needs help. Significant help.

Reactions: Rock98Dog

It is through GoFundMe, not some random PAC. GoFundMe can tell Meredith O'Rourke to GoFvckHerself if she tries to the funds paid to anyone other than the victims.

Bahahaha. You guessed it. Pointless details. Pointless details that mean nothing. Try again. Then again. Dont. You're a joke.
Like usual, you failed reading comprehension. I also noted your side arguing pointless details such as "well, he went to the golf course to 'recover' but he didn't actually play a round since it was raining." Not that anybody would expect a piece of shit human to be honest.
Running? Rock was the last person to post in the DJIA thread!! Where were you? 🤣 🤣 🤣
Are you too dumb to answer any of the five times I asked you a direct question about it? How is 34 of 48 "almost all" yet 18 isn't near 24? Still hiding or will you wait until Banker volunteers to look like a fool again and try making an excuse for you?

I'll give Biden a pass. He doesn't know or understand what day of the week it is when he made the call. He did what some other psychopath in his basement told him to do. Rife is a sick, delusional, mental case who needs significant counseling. We laugh that he has become a joke. No. He needs help. Significant help.
You've taken a beating from me and others for years on here. Hell, others have developed their own nicknames for you based on your stupidity. I understand that your only reaction is to lash out to those you feel are responsible for making you viewed as a moron by others.

You've taken a beating from me and others for years on here. Hell, others have developed their own nicknames for you based on your stupidity. I understand that your only reaction is to lash out to those you feel are responsible for making you viewed as a moron by others.
You are the very definition of “lashing out” when you’re mocked the way it’s been happening. You’ve been lashing out at others for years. Only a delusional narcissist would look at threads started like this, be proven wrong, then try and call others morons. Get some mental health help.

Reactions: 30CAT

Sorry, he "visited the golf course for recovery," but since it was raining, he didn't play a round. Most people do go to golf courses for recovery of a shooting wound, so that makes sense.

Let me guess. Your occupation is ditch digger. And your favorite sport is digging holes….deeper and deeper and deeper. 😂

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT