ADVERTISEMENT

Live from the doctor...

i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006
Room full if idiots wearing masks. Go in the back and the Dr and nurse are not.

I am.in the waiting room and am whistling ans humming songs.

Dumb ass woman with her husband. Maybe early to mid 30s wearing her mask below her nose.

Me and the 90 year old dude that just walked in not wearing them. He walked in like a boss.

Some of these assholes around here won't give it up.

Another old man with a walker. Not mask. Millennials wearing masks. I want to pull a rox and just laugh at them.

Also they hired several Oriental women here. Maybe I should get a hernia chek while I am here. Hot oiwaa or wotion???

I was trying to find a primary care provider about a year ago. I walked in the office and they handed me a mask and I put it in my pocket. They came up to me and said that I had to wear one. I told them that I absolutely in no way, shape, or form had to wear one. I told them that me being there was completely voluntary, and if they were going to force a mask on me that I will just find another primary care provider. On top of that, none of the receptionists were wearing a mask. But the patients supposedly had to. BS. Obviously, I left as her chin lay there on the floor, surprised that I would be opposed to their mandate.

They lost my business for probably the next 40 years, as well as my family’s. Oh well, their loss. Stop being stupid.

Reactions: i am herdman
I was trying to find a primary care provider about a year ago. I walked in the office and they handed me a mask and I put it in my pocket. They came up to me and said that I had to wear one. I told them that I absolutely in no way, shape, or form had to wear one. I told them that me being there was completely voluntary, and if they were going to force a mask on me that I will just find another primary care provider. On top of that, none of the receptionists were wearing a mask. But the patients supposedly had to. BS. Obviously, I left as her chin lay there on the floor, surprised that I would be opposed to their mandate.

They lost my business for probably the next 40 years, as well as my family’s. Oh well, their loss. Stop being stupid.
soyjak.jpg

Room full if idiots wearing masks. Go in the back and the Dr and nurse are not.

I am.in the waiting room and am whistling ans humming songs.

Dumb ass woman with her husband. Maybe early to mid 30s wearing her mask below her nose.

Me and the 90 year old dude that just walked in not wearing them. He walked in like a boss.

Some of these assholes around here won't give it up.

Another old man with a walker. Not mask. Millennials wearing masks. I want to pull a rox and just laugh at them.

Also they hired several Oriental women here. Maybe I should get a hernia chek while I am here. Hot oiwaa or wotion???
Why do you complain so much?It dont hurt you whether they wear a mask or not. My first wife was Vietnamese and she was beautiful and had better English than most. You need to stop this needless prejudice you demonstrate on here all the time.

Why do you complain so much?It dont hurt you whether they wear a mask or not. My first wife was Vietnamese and she was beautiful and had better English than most. You need to stop this needless prejudice you demonstrate on here all the time.
Doesn't hurt me but they are being stupid and when they do that it makes this thing drag out. It's useless. The doctor didn't didn't even have one on.

I didn't say anything prejudiced. I want this post to have a happy ending.

Last edited:
@i am herdman just wants a group handjob from them, what is wrong with that?

That's right! You tell them! Lions not sheep! You told them that you have one of the three most expensive, nicest, and biggest houses in that doctor's office, and nobody puts Baby in the corner!

Then you jumped in the General Lee and peeled out of there!

I saw a woman walking outside on the sidewalk today while wearing a mask and not a person within a block of her.

I bought a large box of masks from Sam’s Club and keep it in my vehicle. If I’m going to any establishment that requires a mask, I put one on. If a mask is not required, I don’t wear one. No big deal.

Reactions: extragreen
That's right! You tell them! Lions not sheep! You told them that you have one of the three most expensive, nicest, and biggest houses in that doctor's office, and nobody puts Baby in the corner!

Then you jumped in the General Lee and peeled out of there!
Imagine being a grown man and going somewhere and someone tells you to cover your face and saying something other than "no."

Imagine being a grown man and going somewhere and someone tells you to cover your face and saying something other than "no."
I look at it more as “my house, my rules,” especially in medical facilities. Hard enough to get a medical appointment without pissing off the staff.

I remember my dad always telling me to pick my battles. Not worth the confrontation over slipping on a mask for a medical appointment. There are bigger battles to fight.

I bought a large box of masks from Sam’s Club and keep it in my vehicle. If I’m going to any establishment that requires a mask, I put one on. If a mask is not required, I don’t wear one. No big deal.
I’m the same way with pants

I look at it more as “my house, my rules,” especially in medical facilities. Hard enough to get a medical appointment without pissing off the staff.

I remember my dad always telling me to pick my battles. Not worth the confrontation over slipping on a mask for a medical appointment. There are bigger battles to fight.
I disagree. Masks are completely ineffective and have been proven in meta analyses of dozens of randomized trials as well as 100% of empirical data observed worldwide since 2020. Beclowning oneself by wearing a mask when asked sets the wrong precedent. Men with courage have to push back against these HARMFUL interventions or kids will be forced to wear them for the duration of their childhood.

It really doesn't affect me. The only time I ever placed a mask on my face was around my chin to get through security and while boarding an airplane. Never over my mouth, even at the peak of covid hysteria. I've mocked and ridiculed everyone I've seen publicly wearing a mask. Now that many have seen the hoax for what it is, dozens of people have approached me to tell me they wish they wouldn't have fallen for it.

I agree that masks are basically ineffective, but the clinic where I see my doctor requires one. I won’t be registered without one. So according to you, I should refuse and be denied medical care so I can thump my chest and yell, “You can’t tell me what to do.”

If that works for you, great.

Last edited:
I agree that masks are basically in effective, but the clinic where I see my doctor requires one. I won’t be registered without one. So according to you, I should refuse and be denied medical care so I can thump my chest and yell, “You can’t tell me what to do.”

I think having a reasonable, rational conversation would be sufficient, explaining the evidence and data. Once you did that, if they still demanded you wear one, I would personally do what bc did and take my business elsewhere.

What if they asked you to recite a prayer out loud before being seen because the doctor believes in the power of prayer?

I had to visit St. Mary's 5-6 times over the last week because my mom was vaccine injured (no joke). Every time I walked into the hospital the kind receptionist would offer me a mask and tell me "we have a masking policy, sir."

"No thanks, but I appreciate the offer!" And no one else in the hospital ever said a word about it. Pure theater.

I think having a reasonable, rational conversation would be sufficient, explaining the evidence and data. Once you did that, if they still demanded you wear one, I would personally do what bc did and take my business elsewhere.

What if they asked you to recite a prayer out loud before being seen because the doctor believes in the power of prayer?

I had to visit St. Mary's 5-6 times over the last week because my mom was vaccine injured (no joke). Every time I walked into the hospital the kind receptionist would offer me a mask and tell me "we have a masking policy, sir."

"No thanks, but I appreciate the offer!" And no one else in the hospital ever said a word about it. Pure theater.
My situation is somewhat different. In a rural area, medical choices are limited and with a terminal illness, I’m not exactly able to debate the staff in the reception room. I just put on the damned mask and get to my appointment.

Like I said. More important battles than whether or not I’ll wear a few millimeters of paper on my face for twenty minutes.

Reactions: murox
Just FYI -

There are fewer and fewer true physician owned practices any more.

The masking policy at any office may be set by a local hospital that owns the practice or whatever entity /board runs it. The doc may not even agree or have a say because he/she is employed. The staff up front have close to zero say. They just want to get through their day.

The doctor is very often not in charge of even simple things like how his or her schedule looks for the day.

This isn’t my set up but I have TONS of (often unhappy) friends in this set up.

If they require a mask I' either walk in without one anyway or just don't do business with them.

I agree that masks are basically ineffective, but the clinic where I see my doctor requires one. I won’t be registered without one. So according to you, I should refuse and be denied medical care so I can thump my chest and yell, “You can’t tell me what to do.”

Just don't do it. They won't say anything back. If so, find another doctor.

Doesn't hurt me but they are being stupid and when they do that it makes this thing drag out. It's useless. The doctor didn't didn't even have one on.

I didn't say anything prejudiced. I want this post to have a happy ending.
To you nothing seems prejudiced . But making fun of someone who might not speak perfect English without even knowing the person is prejudice or at least thinking you are better than them.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT