ADVERTISEMENT

lol, I wonder which one he’s referring to?

Well, apparently he wasn’t doing what was posted. You’d think it was funny too if someone had implied you were shitting on the fans. These kids don’t WANT to lose, are not ok with it at all. What I saw last night was that they were defeated before the 3rd quarter was even half way gone. Body language looked sad. Play calling both sides of the ball let us down, and we lost to a scrub team.

Well, apparently he wasn’t doing what was posted. You’d think it was funny too if someone had implied you were shitting on the fans. These kids don’t WANT to lose, are not ok with it at all. What I saw last night was that they were defeated before the 3rd quarter was even half way gone. Body language looked sad. Play calling both sides of the ball let us down, and we lost to a scrub team.

He was complaining two weeks ago about fans leaving early, keep in mind it was right after the pick 6 that sealed it. Maybe, just maybe the entire O line should stay off Twitter and get some extra pass blocking reps in

Yep, if he thinks our fan base is bad he's lucky he didn't play at some of the other schools I have been around over the years. At Those places the base was merciless on games like this.I don't always agree with many on here but having fans come on here and rant shows we are passionate about our team and our program. Any player who doesn't understand that truth at this point should transfer to some school where their fans don't give a rip about the program.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT