ADVERTISEMENT

Looks like you guys have a QB finally

Sep 18, 2007
This QB looks good. Is he a freshman? Also, who is responsible for delivering the "Dummies Guide to Offensive Play Calling" to your offensive coaching staff? :)

Reactions: Mike Gwinn
This QB looks good. Is he a freshman? Also, who is responsible for delivering the "Dummies Guide to Offensive Play Calling" to your offensive coaching staff? :)

Yeah, He is a true Freshman. Most people were thinking he would be redshirted but with the substandard QB play the first couple of weeks I guess Doc decided to put him out there.

Reactions: Mike Gwinn
thats funny you used the word finally lol. We only went two games without one but appreciate the compliment on chase i see chad p all over him

Well I've watched the first 2 MU games on the TV. That QB you had in those games just doesn't have it. This QB appears to have the arm and the head for QB. Someone compared him to Pennington, not sure if he's there yet. Too early for those comparisons. But he surely does look good. Has a good arm. Looks like he can make all the throws. Has some escapability with his legs. If I were Doc (who is a good coach), I'd stick with this QB.

You dont have to convert fully but we would welcome a fence straddler that came to some games. ;)

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT