ADVERTISEMENT

Lost Titanic minisub.

I mean he went and hired 30 year old white guys instead so it was less “woke” and more “techbro.”

Based on the depth the sub would’ve compressed in about a millisecond. During that time the temperature would've risen to about 20k degrees and the oxygen (and organic matter) in the sub would've spontaneously combusted. Or turned into plasma I guess.

That’s all to say that they probably had no idea something was wrong till they were dead, and also there aren’t bodies to recover, or body parts even.
Heard the shell was carbon fiber. Heard an old timer say he wouldn't do it that way.

That's a good spitball estimate. Sea level atmospheric pressure is 14.6 psi. So 400 atm = 5840 psi. Instant human salsa. There would also be tremendous heat at the exact moment of implosion. So roasted salsa.
Instant plasma with no remains identifiable as organic. You’re talking a temperature close to the surface of the sun.

That's a good spitball estimate. Sea level atmospheric pressure is 14.6 psi. So 400 atm = 5840 psi. Instant human salsa. There would also be tremendous heat at the exact moment of implosion. So roasted salsa.
The temp would only jump extremely quickly but be doused by cold water almost simultaneous. People get struck by lightning and aren’t vaporized. They would remain organic but most likely be jellied pink blob

A reporter asked the Coast Guard Admiral ,as he walked off from the press conference, are you going to try to.recover thr bodies. He kept walking.

Is the press that stupid ?

If this thing imploded on the way down, as has been implied, then the poor guys didn’t even get to see the Titanic before they died. Just a terrible tragedy. But, as has been stated on here, the only saving grace is that they (probably) died within milliseconds and (probably) didn’t even have time to realize what was happening.

The temp would only jump extremely quickly but be doused by cold water almost simultaneous. People get struck by lightning and aren’t vaporized. They would remain organic but most likely be jellied pink blob
Roasted salsa isn't vaporized either. Just a little change in taste, which might be appreciated by the more discerning sea creatures' palates. "Hey Bob, try this new flavor!"

• Haha
Reactions: GeauxHerd
You have to remember that many of their viewers believe the election was stolen in 2020 by giving Trump a greater share of the votes in Philadelphia than he received in 2016.

There are plenty of them that think Mush Biden got 81 million legit votes and that he is sharp as tack. There is one dumb ass out there thinks the country of origin for the China Virus is not China.

There are plenty of them that think Mush Biden got 81 million legit votes and that he is sharp as tack. There is one dumb ass out there thinks the country of origin for the China Virus is not China.
Blocking Wonder Woman GIF

There is one dumb ass out there thinks the country of origin for the China Virus is not China.
You're a liar, as I always remind everyone. Show us a quote where I said I think the country of origin for covid 19 is not China. C'mon you lying oath breaking trumptard, let's see it. Moron.

You're a liar, as I always remind everyone. Show us a quote where I said I think the country of origin for covid 19 is not China. C'mon you lying oath breaking trumptard, let's see it. Moron.
Where did it come from?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT