ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL GAME THREAD Marshall v UAB

Not a good start. Quick 80 yard drive and then a 3 and out. Really came out fired up.

It was such a quick throw it’s like that was the primary receiver. Might as well run it.

We look like a high school team.

If you take 80 seconds to go three and out on back to back possessions, your defense is screwed.

Reactions: ohio herd
Same team each week my friends I'm not seeing improvement like some say they see. This is why no one is there. this is why I'm not driving 4 hours to watch. I don't know who coaches the defensive backs looks like ronnie milsap. I can't watch this catastrophe....WKU will kick our ass too

Excuses. If your going to rag the fans for not being there, you should lead the way. Now Back to your negative commentary.

6801a40933459a20383b1a7252998864.jpeg

Excuses. If your going to rag the fans for not being there, you should lead the way. Now Back to your negative commentary.
Never missed a game when I lived in WV. I get why people can’t go every week. I’ve got kids and can’t afford 16 hours in the car every home game weekend.

Should have asked your permission before posting.

This game is about to get out of hand. We're just starting the 2nd qtr

Wells has not thrown a pass in this game that wasn't to the first man he looked at after the snap... Not one.

Reactions: ilmherdfan
Been saying all season he’s not good
But, but, but....his INT's are the fault of the receivers running the wrong routes 🙄

People need to just accept that this kid ain't got the whole package.

But, but, but....his INT's are the fault of the receivers running the wrong routes 🙄

People need to just accept that this kid ain't got the whole package.

He’s not good, period. Inconsistent and inaccurate, poor decision making at times. Big arm though

That was huge. Sorely needed. If we can go into half down 7 as bad as we have played, that is very fortunate.

Reactions: RhinoD
Would be good if Wells can hook up with Ali in time on swing/screen routes. Good play on that drive at the end of half.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT