ADVERTISEMENT

Memo to Doc

bbneutralfan

Gold Buffalo
Sep 29, 2010
At the conclusion of tonight's game you are instructed to fire both Coach Legg and Coach Heater. If you can't I will and BTW, you're fired as well.

Reactions: Marine03
Ok I'm biased I have never been a Doc fan as coach for MU.

Why does everyone think Legg and/or Heater need go?

Docs claim to fame is recruiting. Heater and Legg have probably forgotten more X's and O's than Doc ever knew.

(For the record I think Legg is A liability)

But really we have a recruiting coordinator as head coach. AM I the only one who thinks this is bound to catch up with us??

You got it right Treadmill. Those who want to keep this staff fine but not my money to see us going in reverse. Been watching the Herd since 1961. Seen a lot of coaches come and go and anyone who does not believe it's time for a change well wait until next year! LOL

Heater has kids on the sideline or that they didn't bring to ODU. Heater job is to coach players up same shit each week from his side of the ball.Doc has always said WE PLAY The BEST PLAYERS so if this our best players on heaters side of the ball then we are done for the rest of this year and maybe next year. And for Legg If you watch ONE Marshall game the rest ALL look the same. Same lame ass play calls never a new play a Qb that folds like a cheap lawn chair oline that Hate's there Qb so bad they don't even help him up. Two Running backs that I think will transfer out at the end of season( foster Pittmen). And our wide receivers can't catch/block and tbh don't give a shit. At this point in the season I hope Marshall keeps getting there ass kicked week in and week out and for the only reason I hope these is to MAKE Mike Hamrick HAVE to make a decision on DOC and this STAFF. And if Mike Won't or sidesteps making a decision then you as a FAN DON'T MATTER.And at that point I will stop giveing/ byeing Marshall gear/ going to what few games I do make now. In other words Mike Hamrick won't have anyone to blame but himself when there is no $ to upgrade his projects that need to be done because he has killed this fan base and there Marshall Pride.

Heater has kids on the sideline or that they didn't bring to ODU. Heater job is to coach players up same shit each week from his side of the ball.Doc has always said WE PLAY The BEST PLAYERS so if this our best players on heaters side of the ball then we are done for the rest of this year and maybe next year. And for Legg If you watch ONE Marshall game the rest ALL look the same. Same lame ass play calls never a new play a Qb that folds like a cheap lawn chair oline that Hate's there Qb so bad they don't even help him up. Two Running backs that I think will transfer out at the end of season( foster Pittmen). And our wide receivers can't catch/block and tbh don't give a shit. At this point in the season I hope Marshall keeps getting there ass kicked week in and week out and for the only reason I hope these is to MAKE Mike Hamrick HAVE to make a decision on DOC and this STAFF. And if Mike Won't or sidestepmaking a decision then you as a FAN DON'T MATTER.And at that point I will stop giveing/ byeing Marshall gear/ going to what few games I do make now. In other words Mike Hamrick won't have anyone to blame but himself when there is no $ to upgrade his projects that need to be done because he has killed this fan base and there Marshall Pride.

This is the worst team that we have had since the sonny Randle days. they are absolutely of fun to watch. entire coaching staff needs to go. there is no reason to be optimistic bout anything in the future with Doc Holliday as coach. his last few years have all been smoke and mirrors do to our piss poor schedule

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT