ADVERTISEMENT

Moving Forward...

GoHerdMarshallYes

Gold Buffalo
Nov 7, 2018
Solid win last night. MU started slow but got things moving.
LT is a solid team but MU was simply a much better team up and down.

Looking ahead, LT and UAB will determine the West...and I'd hope UAB wins out till the title game and LT only loses to UAB. UAB is getting votes so if MU and UAB are in the title game, MU could bolster itself with a win over them.

Okay, now for MU. Has anyone seen FAU play? They've played one game against Charlotte, a win 21-17... It appears that their QB is their team, so very much like WKU.
If anyone has other info for discussion on what to expect, please share.

Looking ahead, LT and UAB will determine the West...and I'd hope UAB wins out till the title game and LT only loses to UAB. UAB is getting votes so if MU and UAB are in the title game, MU could bolster itself with a win over them.

Okay, now for MU. Has anyone seen FAU play? They've played one game against Charlotte, a win 21-17... It appears that their QB is their team, so very much like WKU.
Don’t seem very tough. You could sneeze on them and put them out of commission for a few weeks ;-)

I think we win going away. Doc is 5-2 against FAU. They haven’t played in a while I think.

I did see the Charlotte vs FAU game. It was two totally inept football teams like the rest of the league. Neither should come with 2-3 TDs of Marshall. especially at home. The 14 point Vegas line is too low IMO. Take Marshall and give the points

Reactions: GoHerdMarshallYes
According to the FAU board they haven't played in three weeks (their only game of the season) and they have been conducting separate practices trying to get their COVID outbreak under control... 1/3 of the team in quarantine due to positive tests, 1/3 at one practice (probably healthy guys who see the field), and 1/3 at a second practice (healthy guys who don't see the field).

They have athletes, especially on offense, but given the circumstances MU is and should be a heavy favorite. We win at home for homecoming.

Reactions: TwolfHerdfan
According to the FAU board they haven't played in three weeks (their only game of the season) and they have been conducting separate practices trying to get their COVID outbreak under control... 1/3 of the team in quarantine due to positive tests, 1/3 at one practice (probably healthy guys who see the field), and 1/3 at a second practice (healthy guys who don't see the field).

They have athletes, especially on offense, but given the circumstances MU is and should be a heavy favorite. We win at home for homecoming.
They had an assistant coach playing the QB position in practice last week

Reactions: RhinoD
I did see the Charlotte vs FAU game. It was two totally inept football teams like the rest of the league. Neither should come with 2-3 TDs of Marshall. especially at home. The 14 point Vegas line is too low IMO. Take Marshall and give the points
I just rewatched the highlight on YouTube. Both teams look really slow. When FAU's QB runs it looks like one of the hardest things he's ever done.

They had an assistant coach playing the QB position in practice last week
Reminds me of the scene from We Are Marshall when the coaching staff hit against the line for practice, lol.

Thats insane though. Sounds like they won't even bring a complete team to travel?

This game worries me. Not because of MU possibly losing, but they're so rife with COVID, MU may end up with it themselves.

Reactions: tradebait
Reminds me of the scene from We Are Marshall when the coaching staff hit against the line for practice, lol.

Thats insane though. Sounds like they won't even bring a complete team to travel?

This game worries me. Not because of MU possibly losing, but they're so rife with COVID, MU may end up with it themselves.
Yeah. I would hope they test the night before or morning of the game. Seems like that would be a league and school mandate.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT