ADVERTISEMENT

MU Baseball: Tyler Ratliff

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Rangers' Low A team, Hickory, is in the same division and league as the Power and generally come through Charleston 2 or 3 times per year.

and generally come through Charleston 2 or 3 times per year.

That's wrong. This is the first year in the last six where Hickory plays at Charleston (WV) more than once. Just like your girlfriend, it's rare that they come twice, and they never come three times.

Why must you always present false information?

Reactions: herdfan06
Would be nice if some of these folks who had stats about everything under the sun would be kind enough to post the actual, accurate numbers of times that Coaches Holgerson and Huggins fall off of bar stools in the watering holes in and around Morganhole during a school year! Inquiring minds want to know!!!

Would be nice if some of these folks who had stats about everything under the sun would be kind enough to post the actual, accurate numbers of times that Coaches Holgerson and Huggins fall off of bar stools in the watering holes in and around Morganhole during a school year! Inquiring minds want to know!!!

This is why it is important to call out Sam for his numerous, numerous, fabrications. His posts aren't written as opinions. He makes his posts to read like he is presenting factual information. However, they rarely are (see any of the numerous times I have called out his lies recently, including this post).

Over the last couple of months, he has made numerous comments about me being a wvu fan and having no affiliation to Marshall. I despise wvu. I've posted on this particular board for 16 years. Others who know me have called him out for his foolishness related to those claims. Yet, here you are, Olde', believing yet another one of his fabrications.

Now, Sam will come back and say "STFU" like he does to other posters who call out his fabrications; or he will claim I have no Marshall affiliation and am a wvu fan; or he will claim that nothing I post is ever correct and I only can use "check spell" [sic] to correct his numerous elementary level spelling errors. But, in reality, none of those are accurate.

Stop believing the bullshit Sam posts. It ends up making you look foolish.

Y.A.G. have either you or C.K. evad, or whatever you all want to call yourselves, been appointed the "official fact checkers" on this board?? I must have missed the vote!!

Geez, I know its a slow sports time of the year, but who in the heck REALLY Cares if the Hickory minor league team, doo-dads, crawdads, or whatever, will appear in
Charleston, WV, once a season, twice a season, or not ever? Not to literally take ever word from SamC as Gospel, but I think in this case he maybe was trying to make the point that MU baseball fans who choose to do so could would have the chance to see a former Herd player, Ratliff, playing for the Hickory minor league team when they appear in Charleston.

People who are constantly calling out others for spreading "b.s." and calling them "morons", or worse, often end up spreading the same thing, and don't add that much overall to the board, IMO.

Reactions: The Real SamC
Y.A.G. have either you or C.K. evad, or whatever you all want to call yourselves,

You can call me "Dave." You can call Y.A.G. "Stoney."

been appointed the "official fact checkers" on this board??

Well, we are part of the infamous Four Horsemen. Part of our duty is calling out any bullshit that comes around our neighborhood. Little Sammy? Yeah, he brings a lot of bullshit into these parts.

You should be thanking our work. Without us, you'd think Y.A.G. was a wvu fan, 80% of Auburn's black students were on athletic teams there, and all of the other numerous bullshit Sammy tries passing off as fact.

I must have missed the vote!!

You didn't miss it. You just weren't invited to it. It was over on the veterans board. Once you post here for ten years, you'll be given access to the vet board, where you'll be able to vote on those types of things.

but who in the heck REALLY Cares if the Hickory minor league team, doo-dads, crawdads, or whatever, will appear in
Charleston, WV, once a season, twice a season, or not ever?

Sammy clearly cares. That's why he brought it to the table. Instead of a simple "Hickory plays in Charleston each year," he has a disorder which makes him attempt to be an expert on every subject, only to spew a bunch of false information. If anyone disagrees with him, he tells them to "STFU" (sometimes, he even manages to spell that wrong), so it's imperative to hold morons like that accountable for their actions. That's why the four of us keep our horses in such good shape. There's a lot of bullshit to be riding our horses through around these parts.

" and calling them "morons", or worse,

Worse than a moron? I'm not sure there is anything worse. I mean, an "imbecile" is bad, but imbeciles sometimes can't help it. Morons can, yet they still choose to be morons.

Calling somebody a rapist, pedophile, or murderer is bad, but if you're smart, you can still get away with those things. A moron? There's no hiding that. Everyone knows you're a moron. You can't escape it.

Y.A.G. have either you or C.K. evad, or whatever you all want to call yourselves, been appointed the "official fact checkers" on this board?? I must have missed the vote!!

I think in this case he maybe was trying to make the point that MU baseball fans who choose to do so could would have the chance to see a former Herd player, Ratliff, playing for the Hickory minor league team when they appear in Charleston.

People who are constantly calling out others for spreading "b.s." and calling them "morons", or worse, often end up spreading the same thing, and don't add that much overall to the board, IMO.

Thanks oldeherd. I have "both" (right) of these trolls on ignore. While we have had our share of Spamite trolls over the years, and that really weird Houston guy, I don't know what this kid is after. "They" have never posted anything of substance about MU, WVU, OT, or anything, just checkspell and nitpicks.

They should be banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT