ADVERTISEMENT

MU hosts Jackson, Roadrunners.....

minus - once again, out rebounded badly. -11 on our side of the court! Their center was dominant...

+ 14 steals! That’s more than the avg team, no?
20 total turn overs for the Miners...

About UTSA - based on a review of last nites game in Bowling Green:
They play 7, but the starters are out there a lot. 2 bench players totaled 28 mins. J Jackson played all but 1 min (44 out of 45). Nic Allen - don’t like him. Attitude. They shoot it well from outside, always a concern for our D...

Also of note: We have the 3 schools tied w/ the Herd in the loss column that we have yet to face ( already beat ODU) in our last 4 games before Pod play is announced. You can’t ask for more than that! Time to shine....

Reactions: pdbailey and whf2
The easiest way to find Stadium Facebook is to go to the search bar on Facebook and type in UTSA vs Marshall Men's Basketball; or Stadium College Basketball LIve. The first may take you directly to the game, the second will take you to the Stadium Facebook lineup, just select the game there. My experience with Stadium broadcast on all outlets has been stellar, would love to see them get some higher distribution possibilities as it seems they're doing a really good job.

Yeah.....those tired legs will get ha every time!

Both you and 429 look like idiots with those type of comments. I don't know why you would make them. UTSA is playing the exact same road trip everyone in the conference always plays. Even if you don't agree with the tired legs theory (even though most basketball coaches get it including So Miss's) the UTSA schedule is nothing like the schedule MU played with 5 games in 9 days including 3 straight road games in 6 days. I get it, you were using sarcasm and attempting to be funny but honestly, you both look like idiots.

Reactions: caliherd
Both you and 429 look like idiots with those type of comments. I don't know why you would make them. UTSA is playing the exact same road trip everyone in the conference always plays. Even if you don't agree with the tired legs theory (even though most basketball coaches get it including So Miss's) the UTSA schedule is nothing like the schedule MU played with 5 games in 9 days including 3 straight road games in 6 days. I get it, you were using sarcasm and attempting to be funny but honestly, you both look like idiots.

You’re a double edged sword 88, right all the time on this board, but always wrong on Pullman?

:p

Just kidding.

Hey hey hey - he started it!! The second one always get caught.
Lighten up, Francis.

If you were in the Cam, you def got your $ worth last nite. We had a great look from Rondale to win it, just wouldn't go. UTSA is going to be tough. Great guards, including the Italian kid. I thought Jon should have taken that last shot, but oh well.

I’ve seen everybody in the league play more than once now and I honestly think UTSA is the best team in the league. Jackson and Wallace are legit and the guys behind them are pretty good too. Those two are sophomores so they’re going to be around for a while.

Reactions: W-S HerdFan
If you were in the Cam, you def got your $ worth last nite. We had a great look from Rondale to win it, just wouldn't go. UTSA is going to be tough. Great guards, including the Italian kid. I thought Jon should have taken that last shot, but oh well.

Amazing...just not enough in OT.....tough LOSS....Marshall HAS to win the Tourney in Frisco, Texas...or doom & despair everywhere....

HerdZilla22 in Charlotte

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT