ADVERTISEMENT

Mush could screw up a wet dream.

i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006
I mean how could screw up so badly? It is hard to believe this guy is for real in there. He could have sat back and done nothing and we would be better off. If he would have just played checkers all day or slept. You could not mess it up this bad if you tried.

He may be the worst president not only in my lifetime but, maybe in history of the country.

Reactions: mlblack16.
I mean how could screw up so badly? It is hard to believe this guy is for real in there. He could have sat back and done nothing and we would be better off. If he would have just played checkers all day or slept. You could not mess it up this bad if you tried.

He may be the worst president not only in my lifetime but, maybe in history of the country.
You're an idiot. The worst president in my lifetime is wallowing in lies and delusion at mire a lago. You stupid oath breaker.

Jimmy Carter’s legacy is thankful for Biden.

Would you prefer him not to screw up your wet dreams? I know yours tend to end with this..

mission-accomplished.gif

Mush has had to request more money for the DOD because of inflation.

I know we just told them we could not extend a contract because of rising cost. Cost me a pile.od money bit we couldn't absorb the rising cost anymore.

Thanks Mush

Mush has had to request more money for the DOD because of inflation.

I know we just told them we could not extend a contract because of rising cost. Cost me a pile.od money bit we couldn't absorb the rising cost anymore.

Thanks Mush
SUPPLY SIDE FAILURE

He didn't even do anything did he? People need to stop blaming a president and just do what needs done like they did when Obama was in there.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT